This Concept Is On Your Left

Hello! Welcome to another Marvel concept! Today’s concept is for Falcon, played by Anthony Mackie. Anyways, let’s begin.

Falcon

The ultimate wingman, Sam Wilson aka Falcon supports his ally by being on their left while flying through the field and shooting down enemies

“The only power I have, is that I believe, we can do better.”

Falcon is a :star: Blue Midline Damage Hero

Animations

Entrance: Falcon superhero lands in the field
Victory: Falcon smiles and thumbs up
Defeat: Falcon flies away

Basic Attack: Falcon shoots his guns at the closest enemies, dealing X damage

Skills

White Skill: One Fell Swoop
IMG_20210318_112816
:fist: - Normal Damage

Falcon swoops into the enemy field, knocking back the closest enemies and then backflipping off into a landing, dealing X damage to nearby enemies.

Green Skill: Bird's Eye
IMG_20210318_214441
:fist:- Normal Damage

Falcon uses his goggles to Study all enemies for 10 seconds. He then triple kicks the lowest HP enemy, dealing X damage. The triple kick ignores Shields and cannot be dodged.

Blue Skill: Redwing
IMG_20210318_215015
:sparkles: - Fantastic Damage

When Falcon falls below 50% of his Max HP, he activates his jetpack Redwing.

Redwing has X Max HP and flies into the enemy field as it’s basic, dealing X damage to enemies. Redwing deals +30% more damage to Studied enemies.

While Redwing is active, Falcon cannot use any skills and taps his arm device, healing himself X HP every 2.5 seconds.

When Falcon reaches his Max HP from any healing source after using this skill, Redwing is deactived.

Purple Skill: Wingman
IMG_20210318_215924

After a ally uses their White Skill, they become immune to Fantastic Damage for 4 seconds.

If enemies attempt to deal Fantastic Damage to allies that are immune or Invincible, they’re Studied for 6 seconds.

The immunity has a chance to fail against enemies above Level X.

Red Skill: On Your Left

:fist: - Normal Damage

When a ally uses their basic attack on a Studied enemy, Falcon assists with his basic, dealing +X more damage than it would normally deal.

When a ally takes more than 70% of their Max HP in a single hit, the enemy that damaged them takes that damage. This can only trigger for one ally once per wave.

Additional Stat Boosts:

• +X Armor from One Fell Swoop
  • +Y Max HP
  • +Z Tenacity
Friendships 

Falcon/Rocketeer
Campaign: “Shoot For The Sky”
Allies: Swedish Chef, Madam Mim, Davy Jones

Disk Power:

• +Y Armor
  • +Z Reality

Memories:

Defense Steal

• When allies attack enemies below 70% of their Max HP, they steal +15 of their Max HP which carries over from wave to wave (+5% HP per star)

• Allies also steal 15% of a enemy’s HP Shield when they fall under 70% of their Max HP (+5% per star)

Falcon/Shan Yu
Campaign: “Birds Of A Feather”
Allies: Slinky Dog, Mushu, Angel

Disk Power:

• +Y Max HP
  • +Z Skill Power

Memories:

Take Less Damage

• Studied enemies deal -40% less damage to Falcon and his allies (+20% per star)

• Enemies also cannot Reflect damage for the first 2 seconds of every wave (+1 per star)

Other Notes

• I was originally going to make him apart of a duo with Bucky but then I realized that their strength is their differences. They work better together but they are unique. And it was more fun to do Sam by himself anyway.

• This is also a special to coincide with the release of Falcon & The Winter Soldier which is now on Disney Plus. Would recommend already, so fun, so good, oh my god, it’s just incredible. So excited to do Bucky next.

Look forward to Bucky next Friday.

3 Likes

How would you rate this concept?

• :star::star::star::star::star:
  • :star::star::star::star:
  • :star::star::star:
  • :star::star:
  • :star:

0 voters

As I said. Bucky is next Friday. :upside_down_face:

Ironically, the way the forums are, the concept was to my right

Late response but that’s a missed opportunity. Change this section to be on the left.

For the sake of memes.

Quick Update. Changed his quote to a line from the show. It’s in the trailer and TV spots so it’s not a spoiler. I think the line fits him much more.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney