Monterey Niles (Original Concept)

Hi guys. Sorry I was gone for so long on vacation. For the next few concepts I will make, I will make original concepts based on Tales from Jungala, my original series. This time, we focus on one of the comic reliefs of my story, Monterey, or “Monty”.

Name: Monterey Niles
Monterey Niles Character Design

Quote: “I’m going to need lots to keep my body 'live. I can totally chew you up, without even having to swallow!”

Description: Monty is a crocodile with a big appetite and an even bigger attitude. Watch out, he’s hungry.

Role: Control

Position: Mid

Stars: :star: :star: :star:

Team: Yellow

Basic Attack: Monty bites and slashes an enemy.

Victory: Monty lies down and rubs his tummy.

Defeat: Monty slouches forth and frowns, looking disappointed.

White Skill: Eat 'Em Up

Monty Skill Icon #1

The player chooses an enemy for Monty to eat. Monty then crawls over to the enemy and eats them. Enemies who are eaten take X damage per second for 12 seconds. When Monty is done eating, he vomits, dealing 35% of the enemies’ MAX HP towards damage to himself and the enemy. When the enemy exits Monty’s stomach, their attack speed will be reduced by 35% and is sapped for 14 seconds.

Monty’s eating can’t be evaded, dodged or reduced with tenacity. It can also bypass berserk, invincible, invisible, or reflect.

Damage Type: :sparkles: Fantastic Damage

The bonus damage has a chance to fail if enemies are above level X.

Green Skill: Fishy Find

Monty Skill Icon #3

When Monty reaches 0 HP, he finds a fish on the ground and eats it. He heals himself for X HP. Monty is KO’d when all of his allies are KO’d.

Blue Skill: Tail Smack

Monty Skill Icon #2

Monty attacks the closest enemy with his tail, dealing X damage to them and applying 3 stacks of “Fatigue”.

Damage Type: :sparkles: Fantastic Damage

The fatigue has a chance to fail if enemies are above level X.

Purple Skill: Bad Breath

Monty Skill Icon #4

After Monty revives with Fishy Find", he then releases his fishy breath that deals X damage to enemies over 10 seconds, and saps them for the duration.

Damage Type: :fist: Normal Damage

The sap has a chance to fail if enemies are above level X.

Red Skill: Crocodile Carnage

Monty Skill Icon #5

After Monty eats enemies with “Eat 'Em Up”, they also lose 600 energy.

Enemies can also lose up to 50% of their Max HP if they are sapped.

The energy and max HP removal have a chance to fail if enemies are above level X.

Battle Badge:

Is Charged When: Sap is applied to 2 enemies

+X Skill Power
+X Basic Damage per Yellow Team Hero
+Berserk

Friendships:

Monty/Sally

Disk Name: In Deep Sludge

Campaign Title: Troubled Waters

Campaign Description: Sally thinks Monty’s pond in Jungala is a wonderful place for new ingredients, and Monty helps her out.

Allies: Animal, Mrs. Potts & Chip, Quackerjack

Monty Eats Buffs

• -X Basic Damage to BLUE Team Heroes

• -X Skill Power to Enemies

• If Monty eats an enemy with any buff from “Eat 'Em Up”, he also eats up to 1 (+1 buff per star level) of their active buffs to add towards himself

Monty/Timon & Pumbaa

Disk Name: Fruits of your Labor

Campaign Title: Hunters & Gatherers

Campaign Description: Timon & Pumbaa seek the help of Monty in order to protect them from predators and creeps. Monty grows a strong friendship, and an urge to eat them, however.

Allies: Kronk, Hank & Dory, Honey Lemon

Gain “Reflect” after Fishy Find

• +X Skill Power to RED Team Allies

• +X Max HP

• After Monty revives with “Fishy Find”, he also gains “Reflect” for 2 (+2 seconds per star) seconds; Heroes with Reflect return 100% of damage dealt to them back at the enemy who dealt the damage. This damage cannot be avoided by dodges

1 Like

Which disk do you work on?

Which Disk?
  • Sally
  • Timon & Pumbaa

0 voters

What do you people think about Monty as a hero? What’s your favorite part about his skills?

Is he suppose to be bad? Since him eating timon and pumba wouldnt be sound like good thing to do

1 Like

He is a good character. His character flaw is that he wants to eat anything in his sight. In the story of Jungala, Monty got hungry and tried to eat one of Keith’s friends, Winston. Throughout the story, the group has trust issues with him, and their friendship and trust with him is trusted in the end of the first story. In the T&P Campaign, the whole idea is that Monty did not have anything to eat during the time of the campaign, so he tries to eat Pumbaa, not Timon, because he is a warthog, and he likes eating Warthogs. In the end, Timon gathers the courage to tell Monty that he can’t eat Pumbaa, and he apologizes for the harm, and happily eat fruit and fish together.

Does that answer your question?

It is never heard on jungala before which explained why i doubted him

1 Like

It’s no problem, man. Not everyone has heard of my story before. With that said, what do you think of this concept? I made Monty’s skillset in a similar vain of Lock Shock & Barrel and Demona. I will be making another original concept soon, so stay tuned! :elephant: The main villain of Jungala is Judge Satwater, but he will be out in a couple of weeks or so.

He sounds like he should be tank since from its emojy its an elephant which known to be strong and having thick skin

I have made a concept on the elephant and her loyal friend, check it out here:

Makeeta & Tembo (Original Concept) - Creative Corner / Hero Concepts - Disney Heroes: Battle Mode (disneyheroesgame.com)

They are a support, not a tank. Sorry to dissapoint ya!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney