Nerf maximus

How about disgust?

Most of old toons needs a refresh to increase their damage to meet new toons damage

Disgust is more manageable :man_shrugging:

Disgust can be annoying, but I also don’t think she’s anywhere near as bad as Cheshire Cat mainly because she requires a bit more time and setup to give her the stacks of Distaste needed to KO quickly.

2 Likes

She can kill everyone including cat in few seconds

How many more of the same topics and discussions? Djaq was arguing to death on the other topic, now arguing the same thing here. How many people changed their mind?

One team hates the horse, the other the cat, now the new team forming hating Disgust. And it’s only a matter of time before Slinky and Fear become more widespread to hate them, too. Then there’s more OP heroes coming in January to hate them as well.

So what’s the point of this really? You’re not gonna convince each other, you know? And you sure didn’t convince devs on Q&A.

Maximus and chesire both could getting nerf

2 Likes

disgust? ian? Cat?

As if you could :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

All new heros are OP some stay OP forever

Ian skills are trash the only good one is purple cat dies fast i kill cat only using darkwing

I make the same but with mr disk :sweat_smile:, I really recomend making this but make sure darkwing is the one with the lowest HP :eyes:

no

4 Likes

I also find that Maximus Self Heal could use a weakening. Doesn’t have to be much.
But who writes here that the cat needs no weakening has not yet seen its full potential.
Because his strength is completely out of control.

I´m not saying that he doesn´t need a nerf (yes he need it) I´m just saying a form I counter him :slightly_smiling_face:

Cat might as well lose the stun part of his green head toss rarely any heroes survive

Cat does NOT need a nerf maximus NEEDS a nerf

maximus kill all LOOK HOW MUCH HE HEAL

I’ve seen Cheshire KO him from full HP with a single head toss. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Yes.He.Does

High Evasion, High Reality Negation, High Damage with Head Stand and Head Toss, No Escape.

I’m sorry but are you ok with this?

1 Like

Yeah because his dies very fast maximus NEEDS a nerf he is always healing himself and have so much HP and can wipe out a team with good heros just using his white skill and his blue skill is a pain

2 Likes

He actually KO’s others before they can kill him first.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney