Next Hero Refresh, When?

I thought I share this post here that I made as I think shows pretty well why the tutorial characters should be buffed for the game’s own long term health.

How would all of you feel about a Rafiki refresh? I feel like no one ever uses or even talks about him.

4 Likes

Forgot about him lol.
Technically not terrible, but he’s weird with how much he moves on the battlefield. Could use a refresh

6 Likes

I would like a refresh for Gonzo or Megavolt, such great characters, such mediocre skills now.

2 Likes

I want Yzma to have a refresh

No one mentioned duke kaboom. He not awful just just needs a few tweaks like more hp and damage then he will be fine.

… I mentioned Duke Caboom a lot earlier…

Maleficent. While she isn’t bad and can be quite useful, she is just getting manhandled by the newer characters that just shred through the old ones. Honestly, I think a ton of the old characters could just use a HP boost.

1 Like

Am I allowed to revive this thread to promote this new poll?: Choose the Hero Refresh for 2.7.10!

7 Likes

Okay, so now that we know that KP will, in fact, be getting a refresh in Update 2.7.10, what exactly are you all hoping comes out of it?

I personally am wondering if the refresh might still lean into a Study niche like her current skillset sort of does. If that is the case, she may still struggle against Bunsen & Beaker, but hopefully, she at least has a better overall damage output.

I hope it gives her a new niche alongside her study niche (Like QoH with Fatigue alongside shuffling.)

1 Like

I hope they do more with her potential to steal Energy with “What’s the Sitch?” because that sounds like it could be really cool.

Or repurpose the Darkwing disk to make it buff the Monitoring Device status like it used to :eyes:

4 Likes

Why not both?

(What did the Darkwing Duck disk initially do?)

I forgot :sweat_smile:

All I know is that it buffed the Monitoring Device debuff. I’ll go see if I can find an image…

monitored enemy takes 25% (25% per star) more damage from all sources.

… Why on Earth did PB replace that with “Block Scare Debuffs”???

6 Likes

A situational (In Other Words useless) block of a random debuff.

[Jumba voice] Is perfectly logical.

(/s)

Because that buff is much better :roll_eyes:
/s

laughs in Randall

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney