Next Hero Refresh, When?

I probably should’ve specified that I was looking more for units that didn’t already have refreshes, but I do agree that Dash is pretty good as he is now.

Isn´t Dash S - A tier?

I believe so.

Would Elastigirl count?

Zurg? Hades? Shank?

I’d say so, and I was thinking of her myself. She’s got really good single-target potential.

I get Hades and somewhat Shank, but I’m surprised that you say Zurg. I’ve never thought Zurg was a particularly great unit, given how little he can do without his White Skill. (Although I’m sure @Filadae_Djaq would be more than willing to prove me wrong lol.)

Scrooge Mcduck?

Zurg is great, but he’s not “great” great.

He needs a refresh.

8 Likes

He’s good, but he’s just raw damage. He needs some more with his kit than just hitting hard and fast, even though that’s always appreciated.

4 Likes

Extending off of the discussion about Hiro & Baymax that took place just now in Rino’s trivia thread (sorry Rino lol), what characters would you all say might need a second refresh? Hiro might need a small buff (though probably nothing crazy), I know someone said Merida needs one during the refresh Elimination game, and I personally think Jack Sparrow could use one. (Why on Earth is his Red Skill dependent on him having a shield if he doesn’t have any skills that grant him a shield???)

11 Likes

Could use it but not extremely necessary. He’s a beast if used well :wink:

7 Likes

I really hope to get Darkwing Duck soon so I can one day get Hiro’s DW disk.

5 Likes

Yes that’s what makes him good. And blue skill mods help (at my level he basically gains 800k skill power per stun so damage becomes massive).

Oh and the HP of the bot

8 Likes

I forgot about this part of his Blue skill! That’s very useful!

Yes. And then Darkwing disk and red skill just multiply the stuns.

Which is why I love using him with Kermit who copies the skill power to everyone

2 Likes

I fell like all the hero’s that are on the yellow team need a refresh except for Madam Mim, Sully and Boo, clawshauser, the beast, Nick, and Davy Jones.

Maximus being on yellow team: …
And Sulley Nick and maybe Beast need it

So… are you saying Max, Mulan, Li Shang, and others need a refresh?

Sure!

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney