Next update, when? [Season 2]

…what???

4 Likes

Okay this one did not have to be flagged

I do think that having a good time without being forced to spend money is a particularly good concept. It works wonders for AFK Arena. This game is absolutely wonderful. I enjoy playing it, because it is playable absolutely for free. You can have fully maxed out heroes for free. Yet there still is a lobby for higher players to invest and compete with each other. Its a win win situation. Without paying you will never be among the top players. BUT you can play and have fun. Which is very inviting to invest, if you know that it is good for something and your money is not being milked from you. Therefore I give AFK Arena 10 points in trust and this game only 2. But this can easily be fixed by some innovation. Which is basically Perblues job. Innovations like new game modes and systems to obtain more ressources. Especially hero chips. That’s where the biggest problem is at. Also, I propose a system that raises the strength of all heroes. In AFK; there is the Resonating Crystal. That is a BRILLIANT idea of a game mode. It allows you to raise the strength of all heroes in it continuously. It goes so smoothly. It shouldn’t be that as a level 240 player you suck at a level 20 friend campaign, just because you haven’t put any focus on that character. In AFK, that goes automatic. If you are a loyal and old player, you will have collected so vast amounts of power that all beginnig stages in the Peaks of Time for example are easily passable. As it should be. Work and spent playtime must be rewarded. Ressources must be available to obtain in proper amounts, whereas top players are and will always be in a league of their own, without free players feeling like slaves to them. So if Perblue wants a successful game, they should peak into AFK a little bit ;)) it really is easy. And it works perfectly. They are making lots of money as well and will continue that in the long run. Without beibg pay to play :wink: so thats what I wish for this game. Then I would also be much more willing to invest, if I know its not going into nothing.

1 Like

I will be interested to see what wonderful solutions PB come up with to monetise a Maths game for children :sweat_smile:

“Pay $4.99 NOW to unlock 3 solving clues!”

PB have previously claimed that the continuance of the 4-week level cap cycle was due to data showing a clear drop in player activity on occasions where it had been longer (all the other circumstances beside the point).

I’d wager that a cycle of only cap increase updates with no new content in between is far more likely to cause a drop in player activity :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

The next patch notes better will bring more then 1 hero i fed up with this for long while only 1 hero came per update and now no new patch notes after 3 weeks in row we didnt had any of these i may will quit the game if this patch notes wont be that good

Well, Europe are getting more regulative of microtransaction, especially loot boxes so not sure if PerBlue will be able to, espcially at that high price.

So yeah, not sure if PerBlue will be able to or not. Or one actually know by having checked the game?

The thing is that their last test 5 weeks was unfortunately disrupted as far as reliable data goes, since there were 2 main factors and 2 potential factors.
Main wise Randall’s nerf and solo deals introduced, potential factor wise server merges and Christmas/New years as in people moving on in life.

Here are my post on it:

So yeah, their 5 week test is based on unreliable data due to it not being like a usual calm period.
Overall I think they should do level cap every 4 weeks like now, but rank increase every 8 weeks since that gives player more so time to catch up and actually have fun.

This shows why PerBlue should switch to doing 4 weeks level cap wise and 8 weeks rank cap wise:

5 characters’s raw stamina cost at Y2:
10%: 83680
20%: 167360
30%: 251040
40%: 334720
50%: 418400
60%: 502080
70%: 585760
80%: 669440
90%: 753120
100%: 836800
The characters that are included in that cost are Sulley, Tron, Maximus, Kermit and Wasabi at Y2.

As you can see the Raw Stamina cost is unreasonably high, and while yes it is only the raw stamina cost it do represent about 35000 bits as in 700: 50 bits badges.

The stamina we players earn at Y2 is this:

Y2:
Daily(24 Hours): 5082+4350 + 756 = 10188 (Stamina regain + 3 bonus time stamina + 1 buy stamamina)
Weekly(7 Days): (10188x7) + 3600 = 74916 (Daily stamina x days + Weekly Quest stamina)
Monthly(28 Days): 74916 x 4 = 299664 (Stamina from a week x 4 to get month stamina)

If we take 299664 and compare with the % stamina cost chart as in [30%: 251040], we can see that we need to lower the cost to be 30% in order to be able to keep up with 5 characters at once at Y2.
Although, is only true if either collecting the stamina you get over time, or use double drops with the 3 bonus time stamina and buy more stamina if saving the stamina over time.

So yeah, as you can see in terms of being able to keep up with our 5 main characters we don’t exactly have the odds with us given that we have to reduce the full raw stamina cost to around 30% of it original full cost.

High cost definitely drive people more so away, or to say not being able to keep up with their main characters properly so it is definitely something I would like if PerBlue looked into and lowered the the overall raw stamina cost in order to make people more so want to play and pay out of that they enjoy themsleves.

2 Likes

Oh you know. Possibly more than one hero, a possible refresh for more than one hero, a possible new mode, etc.

Could be anything really.

I’ve guessed more than one hero.

They have lives too. They can’t just add a character. It’s not as simple as it sounds. Don’t be so harsh on them.

Remember:
“A rushed game [Update] will forever be remembered as bad. But a delayed game [Update] is eventually good.”

Also your grammar stinks.

4 Likes

Well never know until they come out

My grammmar not stinks as you say

Read the posts that you´ve made. Your grammar does sucks

3 Likes

Even there your grammar is bad…
It makes it really hard to understand you.

2 Likes

To rather say it this way, they just mean you need to practice English more in order to write English in a way how English usually is written :-).

It just takes practice so don’t worry, especially understandable if English is hard for you if English is your second language.

1 Like

As a person who has English as their second language, I can say that learning how to write English in a good way grammar wise isn’t easy, so just keep that in mind for next time.

No need to be hostile-ish afterall :-).

3 Likes

There are 2 "m"s in grammar, not 3. You should have said “doesn’t” instead of “not”.

Your grammar stinks, that’s simply a fact. But you completely missed the important part of my post. You know, the part before that?

This was the actual important part of my post. Saying you had bad grammar was just a joking side note at the end.

10 Likes

Personally I think the grammar comment was a bit uncalled for, English is not everyone’s first or even second language.
You could understand what was being said, so no need to make joking side notes about it.

8 Likes

At first it was just meant as a joke, to inform them that they’re grammar is incorrect without being mean. I do that whenever I see someone new who has bad grammar, so that I can learn if English is not their first language, or if they’re really young and bad at grammar.

If I offended them I’m sorry. It was meant as a funny line, to spark the remark, “English is my second language” or something to that effect, so that I know to not constantly correct them. I did not expect “My grammmar not stinks” to be the response.

2 Likes

English is my second languge

1 Like

Have I listed off heroes I want refreshes for the most yet? I don’t remember. Here it is anyway:

Quorra, Barbossa, Sally, Jack Skellington, Mike, Animal, Basil, Baymax, Beast, Hook, Danger Dolan, Duke Caboom, Goliath, Goofy, Hades, Timon & Pumbaa (mainly their base stats and White/Blue skills), Ursula, and Yzma.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney