Next update, when? [Season 2]

Please just stop spamming.

11 Likes

We all want to see it. But spamming about it won’t make approvals faster.
Please, PLEASE, just wait and don’t spam.

11 Likes

Well you don’t have to keep spamming in fact just stop spamming because it’s getting annoying and it won’t help just wait and be patient for 2 or more hours and it’ll come

I thought we told you to stop this,they will come out when Loutre tells us there finished :man_facepalming:t5:

There really should be an option to just ban spammers.

3 Likes

Patch notes are up~

18 Likes

Darn it. Why do you have to put a kid in the patch notes. First Russell, and now Lilo? This is really to be official. No megaphone included.

And… what’s the problem with that?

14 Likes

Are you happy with anything? It seems like you not satisfied until it’s the characters that YOU want and it happens at the exact moment YOU want it.

Well here’s a news flash for you: Lilo and Russell are just fine. Other people were waiting for them for a long time for them and I’m happy they’re here. And I will not stand here and let your smug, impatient, and ungrateful attitude ruin it for them.

The game dosen’t revolve around you. Your not a developer. You are not the president of the forum.

So stop being such a petty jerk and just enjoy the patch notes and the heroes in it like everybody else.

3 Likes

Well, doesn’t that sound pretty forceful? People are fine to express negative opinions towards the characters that are added regardless of how much they’re wished for. :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

Sorry if I sound so forceful. I know and that’s fine. But with Zoo, it’s all the time:

“What, it’s guy instead of the guy I want, this patch note stinks.”

“This guy will come at this time because I says so and that’s final.”

and then his latest:

I know they didn’t actually say the first two but they might as well have. And than we call them out on it, they throw a tantrum telling us that no one will come because they’re wrong. I’m just sick of their smug attitude about future content (characters, major events ect.). They needs to be reminded constantly that they don’t work for PerBlue and thats growing tiresome.

They just need to learn to be happy with what the patch notes give us. They can’t control the developers and what they put in the game. So why bother getting mad about something that we as the players have little control over?

3 Likes

They’re a troll. Just ignore their posts and move on with your day. :neutral_face:

8 Likes

Any patch notes this Friday??

We already have patch notes

1 Like

This was for the update yesterday.

Sra_Malevola is asking if there are any patch notes released on Friday for next week’s update.

1 Like

Translation: Now say more! :disappointed: Disappointed

Patch notes are good, it means bug fixes and new heroes most of the time.

There are six bugs currently that can be and need fixing as soon as possible as posted in Update 3.3 Known Issues:

We are also due a new diamond crate hero and possible rotations for Contest rewards (Swedish Chef) and Arena crate exclusive hero (Dr. Bunsen and Beaker), which could be nice :slight_smile:

EDIT: The post i was responding to was deleted, but keeping the post for future reference.

6 Likes

That will definitely have?

1 Like

Will have what?

1 Like

I think this will happen because Swedish Chef and Dr.Bunsen are there for a long time.

lf you have patch notes this Friday for sure there must come another new hero right??

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney