Next update, when? [Season 2]

No. PerBlue can’t do Marvel characters.

6 Likes

Can’t wait for the update and wonder who it will be!

1 Like

Okay. Let me try that again.

You guys don’t think… It’s FINALLY time?

I’m like 95% sure that that ain’t coming either anytime soon

1 Like

almost 100%

1 Like

Patch notes are here!!

13 Likes

Don’t waste your energy getting hyped up for Marvel characters nor Star Wars characters. It won’t happen.

12 Likes

She was here… all along! :laughing:

Now time to refresh the list.

9 Likes

And next is hopper. They outright said it in the update notes on the app store.

There’s an app for that already

@Loutre yesterday the team managed to please me with the Buy 100 Gold Crates in an update, will that streak continue today with merge info? Or still not yet.

1 Like

Probably still not yet as I’ve been in and out the past two days with stomach flu

12 Likes

Oh, a virose. Wishing you all the best.

7 Likes

Ouch. Take care of yourself.

8 Likes

Yikes! Definitely doesn’t sound fun and hope you get better soon Loutre :-(.

I had technically thought of asking here about this here, so hope you are fine with me multitasking the two topics.

You see, I am learning HTML, CSS and Javascript in school, and come to think about the thought of making a Disney Heroes-ish battling game for coding learning purposes and challenging myself.

It would probably basically just be Disney Heroes’s character art I will be using, so wondering if that could be okey? (Using more so traditional RPG system like Dragon Quest, so oldschool turn-based battle if anything).

If this is true it should be possible, but I figured I ask here first in case I decide to share what I end up making here in in the forum :-). (GitHub link for sharing).

Would be appreciated to have this clarified, but yeah take care of yourself first Loutre as you are sick, and I hope you will recover soon :-).

4 Likes

That is not ok as it is copyrighted and will be asked to take it down.

Using images in a classroom and making a game are very different things. Please do not use Disney Heroes or any PerBlue art or assets for this.

Good luck with your school work!

5 Likes

Ah I see and thanks for clarifying Loutre :-).

If that’s the case I won’t use Disney Heroes art.

And thanks ^^. Hoping it will go fine yeah :-).

1 Like

Disney takes their legal property very seriously so I do not recommend using anything Disney related in your projects if they will be posted online.

There are plenty of free and easy to use ready made assets in the Unity Store and Github that I suggest you check out!

4 Likes

Yeah, aware of that Disney is very protective of their copyrights, so wanted to hear first before making anything.

I suppose I technically can at least do 1 Disney-ish related thing, as in Winnie the Pooh given that the original book versions are out of copyright now :-).
(Only original book versions and no Disney versions).

Would it be okey to post that here if I end up making something Winnie the Pooh related book versions wise?

Hope this isn’t bugging you and can stop if you prefer :-).

And yeah, see you added a part to your comment now, and you are right I can probably find a lot of good stuff in the Unity Store and GitHub, thanks for the tips ^^.

Definitely appreciated and appreciated you answering so quickly :-).

1 Like

No, we will take it down very quickly.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney