Next update, when? [Season 2]

On this Friday possibly, will there be a new Prize Wall hero announcement?

2 Likes

no…

4 Likes

And Rotation shops spin-icon-4

3 Likes

Has it actually been 4 weeks already? Seems like it has gone by sooner than usual.

2 Likes

I’m detecting an announcement on another cap raise and a shop refreshment later today. I wish there was another double cap raise for my server, because that would tell me that all servers are going to be merged.
https://discourse.disneyheroesgame.com/t/a-post-in-next-update-when-season-2-requires-staff-attention/2058760
Even though the team is looking into it,
https://discourse.disneyheroesgame.com/t/a-post-in-next-update-when-season-2-requires-staff-attention/2058760/3
and possibly my addition, I sure hope these heroes get added as enemies in the normal campaign. It’ll really kick things up a notch, including the difficulty.
Why not take a look and see if you’re happy with it?

1 Like

Neither of the links work

Patch notes posted already

We already know they want to merge the servers. This is not new information.
There will be double cap increases probably for the next 10 months

Wayyyyyy more other problems the team need to look at
Campaign is only there for the story and to craft badges
Once you beat them you move on
So keep it easy for all players
If you want a challnege, use 1 hero go beat it

2 Likes

That leads to next year’s server merge

Well, the post that required staff attention along with my addition is once of the many other problems, but the reason is the outcome, which is that the upcoming chapters are getting easier with every release, so I was thinking why not add some more brand new corrupted characters in the normal campaign?

1 Like

Yes
Do the math
Double cap every 4 weeks, already said so.

No
One
Cares

If it is too easy, use less heroes
The rest of us appreciate that it is easy, the game is hard enough to play

5 Likes

@Samm it has been the same process for so long…

Like when Loutre said that S1 and S14 will be merged… eventually. About 9 months before it happened. Or maybe even during S1+S2+S5 merge…

2 Likes

Did the 5th anniversary update come

1 Like

No in fact we won’t see the anniversary update until the middle of May and I predict we’ll probably gonna see it on the second Friday of that month

2 Likes

No… as evidenced by the Patch Notes linked just a bit earlier in this thread…

2 Likes

5th anniversary update next friday

1 Like

Rather in 2 weeks.

I completely forgot about prize wall, so there should be patch notes this week, question is if it will be 5.0 or smaller one to add new hero only.

2 Likes

I don’t know, if Jake Long has Prize Wall, it might unexpected. But it’s not happening, or does it?

1 Like

Dude Jake Long was in the pre-anniversary trial, why would he have a prize wall when we got him last week? :thinking:

8 Likes

Maybe if Jake is not coming to prize wall it’ll be fine

1 Like

They most likely won’t rotate him to prize wall as PW is the only way to introduce new heroes consistently at the moment

5 Likes

I believe the 5th anniversary will have a contest for everyone in each server.

3 Likes

I expect to see it next week and I hope we get something new out of it

Do y’all think we’ll get a new loading screen for the anniversary?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney