Nintentalk!

You buy it from the same shop as the stat boosts. It’s the blue bag iirc.

1 Like

Gotcha. Thanks!

1 Like

That is a valid argument, but not necessarily. DK has not really had any games lately, and since it is the Super Mario Bros. Movie, and since I don’t think they’ll make a sequel, it makes sense for Nintendo to want to squish in as many of their characters as they can.

1 Like

If you play smash, I have 3 questions!

1. Who do you main!
  2. What’s your favourite game in the series!
  3. Who are your top 5 most wanted characters if smash 6 ever happens (I doubt it)
2 Likes

I main Luigi, Toon Link, Lucario, Pac-Man, Charizard, Meta Knight, Kirby, and Bowser Jr.
My favorite game in the series is Smash Bros. Brawl, because of the amazing story mode.
I guess I want Waluigi, Toad, and Bandana Waddle Dee.

1 Like

That’s easy
1 Mr. Game and Watch, Lucario, PAC Man, Ryu, Mythra, Min Min, Zero Suit Samus, Sora

2 It’s a lot because there’s a lot of good game series in the game that has good music and some underrated games have good music but I’d have to say Star Fox

3 Tails (Sonic the headgehog) Waluigi (Mario franchise) Ninjara (Arms), Jonsey the first (Fortnite) Aqua (Kingdom Hearts) Krystal (Star Fox)

2 Likes

I think they meant in the Smash series

Yeah that’s what I mean Star Fox is my favorite

1 Like

Star Fox isn’t in the Smash series, they mean Smash Melee, or Brawl, or Ultimate

Then I would have to say Brawl because it has the best Story Mode

1 Like

So true. :+1:

1 Like

As I mentioned earlier, my main main is Bowser Jr. I also play Corrin as a side, and I play Rosalina/Luma and Robin during casual games.

Ultimate.

In no particular order: Bandana Waddle Dee, Tails, Captain Toad, Dixie Kong, and another Fire Emblem character just to see how much salt that would generate. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes
  1. I main Mewtwo!
  2. The only Smash game I’ve ever played is Smash Ultimate, so I guess that’s my favorite.
  3. Waluigi, Geno, Crash Bandicoot, and Bandana Waddle Dee! If Waluigi gets in Smash, I don’t care if the others get in! Walugi deserves to be in Smash more than half the characters on the current roster! Wah!
2 Likes

Allow me to introduce my favorite amiibos.

I don’t actually play Smash, because most of my favorite amiibos don’t actually work in that game.
Does anyone know if Agent 4 is the one Splatoon amiibo that can be used in the Smash series?

The exclusion that irks me most is Marina’s omission from the Kart game as a playable character.
According to her background lore, she owns a motorbike, so I thought it would be fun to put her on one in that game, just to see what that might look like (since we never see this happen onscreen in Splatoon).

@DarthVaderVII
Oh no, please do not tell me Mascot Maximation is taking effect with Nintendo!
To explain, it’s where they make a character the main one and all the others are basically made into supporting characters for that one.

Given how much they promote Mario (and his franchise). I assume he is the mascot for Nintendo.

1 Like

Let’s be real guys which game series brought the best music to smash?

1. I main banjo, Steve, and sora
  2. Ultimate(always)
  3. Rayman, Crash Bandicoot, Rabbids, Fall guy, Crewmate/Impostor(Among Us)

Byleth flashbacks*

YES.

Someone’s a fan of the DLC :joy:

MORE YES.

Has to be sonic… IM NOT BIASED BECAUSE OF ESCAPE FROM THE CITY OK. :joy::joy:

Ditto! (No pun intended)

Hot take. THAT I AGREE WITH. :joy::joy::joy:

Captain toad NEEDS MORE RESPECT.

1 Like
  1. I don’t usually have a main, but I do pretty good with Duck Hunt, so I’ll go with that.

2. I just like the crossover experience I really don’t have favorite.

3. My top 5 most wanted video games characters. To split the difference, I’ll do my top 5 Nintendo fighter and then my top 5 third party games

Nintendo

Camilla (Fire Emblem)
Kamek (Yoshi’s Island)
Medusa (Kid Icarus)
Gengar (Pokemon)
Thanatos (Kid Icarus)

Third Party Games

Taokaka (BlazBlue)
Dig Dug (Dig Dug)
Sly Cooper (Sly Cooper)
Shantae (Shantae)
Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot)

Honorable Mentions: Morrigan, Hsein-Ko, Felicia, Alisa Bosconovitch, M. Bison, Dr. Eggman, Cuphead, Bendy, Marx, Rachet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, Hinoka, Sakura, Ryoma, Xander, Leo, Elsie, Sackboy, and the list just goes on and on.

1 Like

I’ll be honest I think Arms brought the best music

We could use more Sonic amiibos.
I am disappointed there is no Amy and Knuckles amiibos.

Still waiting for a real Sora amiibo.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney