No more concepts

Hello,
I am sorry if me being creative is being hurtful. I’m not trying to be funny while making my concepts, however, that’s how it comes across to some people. So, since my latest concept for Mother Gothel was flagged and hidden, I won’t release any more concepts and won’t reply or create more topics. Sorry if I was annoying or irritating, I just wanted to have fun.

I’m done.

You can continue to make concepts, we just wanted you to take more time with them instead of just taking 5 seconds with a concept and posting it.

15 Likes

Your concepts are bare-bones and lack any kind of detail, which is the inevitable result of just pumping them out within the span of a few minutes. It’s fine to want to make concepts, but a good concept takes time, thought, and detail.

When I work on a concept, it takes roughly 4 hours from start to finish. Sometimes I gotta rewatch the movie in question and take mental notes on particular lines, behaviors, details, and so on. And most importantly, the #1 goal of any concept is to be plausible. The goal is to be indistinguishable from the real deal–to make it seem like you’re reading detailed patch notes and not just a wishlist.

My recent Encanto concepts (1, 2, 3) were only possible because of a repeat viewing and spending a few hours brainstorming ability ideas for each family member (with more to come, of course). Time begets detail which begets quality.

Spend more time with each concept. Flesh out details. Think of creative effects. Craft kit synergies.

4 Likes

You can not give up come now

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney