Not a fan of the new Coliseum and Arena set up

ルールや要件を単に適用する人を罰することができます。
開発者はここで単に考えなかっただけであり、それがここでの唯一の問題です。
私のような彼らの一部は、この方法を認識するために5秒を必要としなかったので、なぜ彼がそれについて考えなかったのかを開発者に尋ねなければなりません。

@SUNNY_VII, I think you said that the developer should be responsible for the matter argued here and players just behave according to the rule the developer built so players should not be punishef/penalized. Is my understanding correct?

In this case yes , the player will always do what is fastest and most sensible.
And that’s why you should just so obviously recognize things as developments before you publish them.

Above all, you did not have to calculate data for hours to recognize this, but it was enough for a few seconds to recognize it, simple math.
In addition, it was tested for 1 month on 2 servers.

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s bad when you’ve lost. But what should not be shown is with which toons you would be defeated. This would reveal possible tactics.

With every player getting 3 keys per day and having 5 free attacks… I dont wann have pms recieved for all those fights. you can imagine how many that would be :joy:

We agree that the current state of one hero lineups isn’t very fun. Below are the solutions we’ve come up with to address the issue. Any values listed may change as more data is gathered. These changes will go out with 1.17.10 on April 21 (assuming no app approval delays) which will be in effect day 2 of season 3 which starts on April 20. We’ll be giving out extra fight chances to make up for that missed day.

Averaging bonus points

• Currently, when you make an attack, bonuses like “Normal damage done” count individually per enemy on the defending lineup. At the end of combat, the points per hero are added up to get your final bonus score. This means that defending teams with fewer heroes have less scoring potential.
  • To fix this, the points earned per enemy hero will first be multiplied by 5. Then, the bonus points per category will be averaged instead of added.
    • This means scores will be the same against full enemy teams
    • But scores against non-full enemy teams will be dramatically increased
  • Example:
    • One scoring bonus is “Earn bonus points for all NORMAL damage dealt to opponents,” and you defeat the enemy lineup using only normal damage.
    • If that lineup only has 1 hero:
      • Current system: You earn +50 points against this hero. There are no other heroes, so you only earn +50 points total for this bonus.
      • New system: You earn +50x5 = +250 points against this hero. When averaged, this is still +250 points.
    • If that lineup has 5 heroes:
      • Current system: You earn +50 points against each enemy hero. When summed, this gives you +250 points total for this bonus.
      • New system: You earn +50x5 = +250 points against each enemy hero. When averaged, this is still +250 points.
    • Note: This change will not impact scoring bonuses that care about the attackers, like healing done or heroes remaining.

Quick Win Bonus

• To further discourage players from trying to use weak teams to prevent bonus scoring, we’ll also be implementing bonus points if you win a fight very quickly.
  • While this makes time a third bonus point scoring category, our goal is to not make time the main way for players to score bonus points. Rather, we want this change to specifically target intentionally weak lineups as much as possible.
  • Here are the (current) details of how this scoring will work:
    • If you win within 5 seconds, you’ll earn +300 bonus points
    • From 5 to 15 seconds this +300 bonus will decay down to +0 points. (So, for example, a 10 second victory earns you +150 points.)
15 Likes

slow claps I’m impressed. Very well done with this. I don’t say this often, but this time you guys really did a very good job.

6 Likes

So this encourages fighting against one-hero lineups and weak ones while also discouraging it as well… I like it! :+1:

4 Likes

This is still vulnerable to characters like Gaston or Judy who can stall using their revive, especially if paired with Megara (Sh). Still, hats off to you and the team for this one.

4 Likes

What if there are 2-4 heroes in a lineup?

I can already see which 5 toons are used and say it won’t get any better than now.

Very important.
To make arrangements among guild members to Prevent, should there be a lineup lockdown within the last 12 hours.

Glad I not in legendary

Same when use 4 toons. = (200/4)*5=250
3 toons (150/3)*5=250

Yeah, it’s equivalent to calculating the damage as a % of total damage dealt (though that only works for the specific bonus case). Essentially, multiply the bonus by 5, and divide it by how many heroes were defeated.

Sounds like it should work just fine :slight_smile: that should be enough to discourage people messing around with single Gastons & Hades for the time bonus. Winning in under 10 seconds against a full-blown challenger team is unlikely enough for those points not to matter too much unless people post up purposely weak heroes.

I’m glad a fix has been planned and sounds fair, since 16 out of 18 players in my C1 this week are using 1 hero. All from the top 3 ranked guilds… they must not have enough power to take victory fairly :eyes: :joy:

Hmm… I think it actually encourages their use in defense teams. (R+) Hades, especially. Hades can last for at least 16 seconds with a maxed red skill. This means that those bonus 300 points will be “fluttering out the window, forever”

(Who got the reference? :wink:)

2 Likes

By posting a full & proper defence, though, its very unlikely the attacker would get many time bonus points anyway (especially while Randall remains popular) - and they have the possibility of losing

1 Like

Please, please, please institute this rule change without warning the day before the final awards are given and lock out changes to teams. That would be just beautiful to witness.

3 Likes

This is what nobody wants.
Also most likely it require update.

2 Likes

It was a joke. The gnashing of teeth in the vip room would make this all worth it though.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney