Obi-Wan Kenobi - Unlikely Concept | Happy May The 4th

Hello! Welcome to another Commander-Rex concept! Today's is a Star Wars special for none other than the Jedi Master, General and meme king of legend, Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Obi_wan_kenobi

A civilized combatant and General, Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi uses Lightsaber Form III, Soresu to block and counter enemy attacks while trusting in the Force and using it as his ally to support allies and himself against enemy forces.

“In time, a new hope will emerge. May the Force be with you, always.”

Obi-Wan Kenobi is a :star: Blue Frontline Control Hero

Animations 

Entrance: Obi-Wan walks in, slowly and casually
Victory: Obi-Wan smiles, deigniting his lightsaber
Defeat: Obi-Wan strokes his beard in confusion

Basic: (See Passive)

Skills

White Skill: Attack As Defense

:sparkles: - Fantastic Damage

Passive: Instead of having a normal basic attack, Obi-Wan either swings his lightsaber at the nearest enemy, dealing X damage or blocking a projectile or ranged attack, healing himself X HP. Obi-Wan has a equal chance to do both. Every use of his basic also grants him a stack of Soresu. Each stack of Soresu increases his Max HP by X. Obi-Wan can only have a max of 20 stacks of Soresu.

Active: Obi-Wan consumes all stacks of Soresu on himself and spins, slicing the nearest enemy with his lightsaber, dealing X damage. He then spins back and uses the Force to Sap all enemies for 9 seconds. If at least one enemy was already Sapped, he also removes Z Reality from all enemies and grants it to his allies.

Each stack of Soresu Obi-Wan had also removes 1 active buff from the enemy sliced by his lightsaber.

Green Skill: Your Move
IMG_20210503_175124
:sparkles: - Fantastic Damage

Every 8 seconds, Obi-Wan blocks a basic attack with his lightsaber, counterattacking with his lightsaber, dealing X damage and then uses the Force to Stun the enemy for 6 seconds.

Blue Skill: Swift And Decisive
iMarkup_20210503_161228
Obi-Wan uses the Force to Shield all allies for Y HP and then Charms the highest HP enemy for 9 seconds. The Charmed enemy is immune to disables while Charmed.

Every stack of Soresu increases the Shield HP by Y HP and also increases all allies’ Tenacity by Z.

Purple Skill: Highest Standing
IMG_20210503_180830
Obi-Wan now gains +Z Tenacity. If Obi-Wan successfully resists a debuff, he gains 5 stacks of Hardy and 180 energy.

Each stack of Soresu now also decreases the lowest HP enemy’s Max HP by X. The HP loss is equal to the HP Obi-Wan gains with each stack of Soresu.

Red Skill: The Negotiator
iMarkup_20210503_225852
:shield: - True Damage

Swift And Decisive now cleanses all debuffs from allies and replaces it with the opposite buff, if any. If there is no opposite buff, they gain Invincibility for 5 seconds.

Obi-Wan’s damage dealing basic now deals True Damage to disabled enemies. His basic also steals 30 energy from them if they’re under 80% of their Max HP.

The True Damage has a chance to fail on enemies above Level X.

Additional Stat Boosts:

• +X Basic Damage
  • +Y Skill Power
  • +Z Reality removal from Attack As Defense

Battle Badge:

Requires To Charge:

• A enemy is healed

Bonuses:

• Stat Buff: +70 Fantastic Crit
  • Lineup Buff: Control allies gain +Y Max HP
  • Effect Buff: When a enemy is healed, the highest HP ally gains 3 stacks of Hardy

Friendships

Obi-Wan/Jack Sparrow
Campaign: “Bearded Swordsmen”
Allies: Jim Hawkins, John Silver, Captain Hook

Disk Power:

• +X Damage from Your Move
  • +Y Max HP

Memories:

Soresu grants Skill Power

• Each stack of Soresu now grants 60% of the Max HP given to Obi-Wan as Skill Power for all allies (+5% per star)

Obi-Wan/Captain Amelia
Campaign: “Civilized Leaders”
Allies: Buzz Lightyear, Kevin Flynn, Judy Hopps

Disk Power:

• +Y Armor for Blue Team allies
  • +Z Tenacity

Memories:

Shield Control

• When a ally is Shielded, their Skill Levels are increased by 10 (+5 per star)

• When a enemy is Shielded, they have -30% less Evasion (+10 Evasion per star)

Other Notes

• This is my third Star Wars concept. My first was Han Solo from a while ago and Yoda in January. I stopped doing them but I decided to continue since firstly, I am a huge SW fan as you all know and secondly, since May would be the perfect month to do it.

• Speaking of May, today is May The 4th! Probably my favorite day of the whole year and a true day of enjoyment, camaraderie and love in the SW community united by our connection with the Force and how it is truly always with us. I thought Obi-Wan would be a great reintroduction to me doing SW concepts and starting with him would be great. Look forward to SW concepts every Friday this month starting next Friday! :grin:

13 Likes

How would you rate this concept?

• :star::star::star::star::star:
  • :star::star::star::star:
  • :star::star::star:
  • :star::star:
  • :star:

0 voters

As I said, starting next Friday, SW concepts all this month. A hint for who’s next. :large_blue_circle::rescue_worker_helmet::gun:

Additional feedback is also appreciated. :+1:

Hello there

4 Likes

May the 4th be with you

4 Likes

Same to you. Always.:+1:

May the force be with @Commander-Rex

4 Likes

5882ki

4 Likes

General Kenobi

3 Likes