Anakin Skywalker - Unlikely Concept

😁 Hello! Welcome to another Commander-Rex concept! Today's is for the Jedi with no fear, the Chosen One and later Dark Lord of the Sith, Anakin Skywalker. Hope you enjoy this concept and with that being said, this is where the fun begins.

Anakin Skywalker

Anakin_skywalker_tcws03

Anakin Skywalker, the Chosen One of legend, prophesied to destroy the Sith and bring balance to the Force does so in the battlefield, overwhelming and crushing enemies while supporting allies through passion and strength.

“Sometimes we must let go of our pride, and do what is requested of us.”

Anakin Skywalker is a :star: Blue Midline Damage Hero

Animations

Entrance: Anakin runs in, igniting his lightsaber
Victory: Anakin smirks and folds his arms
Defeat: Anakin holds his head in pain

Basic Attack: Anakin throws his lightsaber at the furthest enemies, dealing X damage and slices the closest enemies with his lightsaber, dealing X damage

Skills

White Skill: Unbridled Anger

:sparkles: - Fantastic Damage

Anakin uses the Force on all enemies until he runs out of energy. What he does depends on the roles of each enemies.

• Damage - He lifts the enemy into the air, choking them and Stunning them until he runs out of energy.

• Control - He uses the Force to push them back, keeping them in the backline until he runs out of energy. If their basic attacks were melee, they cannot use their basic while in the backline.

• Support - He removes 200 energy from the enemy and reduces their Basic Damage by Y.

• Tank - He removes Y Armor from the enemy and deals X damage to them per second until he runs out of energy.

While this skill is being channeled, all buffs allies gain are stored on himself until he runs out of energy. Once he runs out of energy, he lets go from the Force and then throws his lightsaber through all enemies, dealing X damage, +5% more for every buff he stored on himself.

Green Skill: Aggressive Strike
iMarkup_20210529_002624
:shield: - True Damage

Anakin pulls the furthest enemy to him and then slices them with his lightsaber, dealing X damage. He then grants the amount of damage dealt in Max HP to the lowest HP ally. He then pushes the enemy back into enemies behind them, dealing X damage.

If the ally was healed above their Max HP from this skill, they gain Y Basic Damage and +70 Crit Damage.

Blue Skill: Overpowering Force
iMarkup_20210528_194715
:fist: - Normal Damage

Anakin uses the Force to crush the ground, lifting up rocks to throw at all enemies. The rocks deal X damage to all enemies and remove Y Armor and 180 energy from them. It also creates a Y HP Shield for all allies for 9 seconds.

Purple Skill: Hero With No Fear

Anakin Skywalker cannot be Scared. If an enemy attempts to Scare Anakin, they lose 80 energy and lose Y Armor and Reality. If Anakin’s allies are Scared, they gain +70% Crit Damage and Y Tenacity.

If Anakin misses an attack or is Silenced, he gains 150 energy.

Red Skill: The Chosen One
iMarkup_20210528_202542
:fist: - Normal Damage

While Anakin is channeling Unbridled Anger, he deflects all damage dealt to himself to the enemy with the lowest HP. If an enemy is KO’d during that time, the lowest HP ally gains the amount of damage dealt in Max HP.

While Anakin is debuffed, all of his allies gain +120% attack and movement speed and Z Skill Power. If an enemy critically hits Anakin while he’s debuffed, he counters with his basic attack, dealing +50% more damage.

The damage deflection has a chance to fail against enemies above Level X.

Additional Stat Boosts:

• +X Damage from Aggressive Strike
  • +Y Max HP
  • +Z Skill Power

Battle Badge:

Requires To Charge:

• An enemy is KO’d

Bonuses:

• Stat Buff: +X Basic Damage
  • Lineup Buff: +Y Max HP for Blue Team allies
  • Effect Buff: When an enemy is KO’d, Anakin gains Invincibility for 7 seconds

Friendships

Anakin Skywalker/Obi-Wan Kenobi
Campaign: “Always Together”
Allies: Ahsoka Tano, Captain Rex, Captain Amelia

Disk Power:

• +X Skill Power
  • +60 Reality Negation

Memories:

Buff Strength

• When allies are buffed, their Armor and Reality are additionally increased by 50% (10% per star)
  • All allies’ Green and Blue Skill cooldowns have their durations reduced by 2 while allies are buffed (+1 second per star)

Anakin Skywalker/Hades
Campaign: “Consuming Anger”
Allies: Evil Queen, Esmeralda, Jumba

Disk Power:

• +50 Armor Negation
  • +Y Reality

Memories:

Cripple Resisters

• When an enemy resists a debuff, they are Stunned for 4 seconds (+1 second per star)

• When allies resist a debuff, the enemy that applied it gains that debuff for 5 seconds (+1 second per star)

Other Notes

• This was supposed to release yesterday but I was busy and tired last night so I decided to wait until today. Also, I wanted it to have consistency with him and Ahsoka to be a week apart. Next one’s will be June 9th so I’ll have more time.

• I was contemplating whether to include a “This is where the fun begins” joke in his skillset since it is completely Anakin’s essence but I decided to make his skillset more unironically reckless rather than being too on the nose, as that would be easy.

• This is also the final Star Wars concept from me for right now. It’s been great going back to them and doing them every weekend to honor Bad Batch and the entire month of May, seeing as how it is unofficially Star Wars month. Next concept for me will be on June 9th for a certain devil may care trickster. Look forward to that. Star Wars concepts, however, will return…

11 Likes

How would you rate this concept?

• :star::star::star::star::star:
  • :star::star::star::star:
  • :star::star::star:
  • :star::star:
  • :star:

0 voters

Additional feedback is also appreciated. And look forward to the 9th…:smiling_imp::grin::green_circle:

40353c9c8a7dca56dff73c8c8157dbb6

Great concept Rex!! Sad that’s the last SW one. Maybe a Bad Batch one if the season is complete? I might do one if I can…

1 Like

One thing I did want to ask…

Should I continue the hints for my concepts with the emojis? Like how I used :haircut_man::rage::dagger: for Anakin? @Spark got Anakin right very easy with the angry emoji equaling well, sand, lol, so yeah, I was wondering if for the future after the June 9th concept, I should keep doing them.

• Yeah, you could
  • Nah, they’re too obvious
  • Doesn’t make much a difference

0 voters

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney