Pacha (the Emperor’s New Groove Hero Concept)

Pacha

Pacha and his family are out to overwhelm the creeps. With his children on the loose, causing mischief, the family on the hilltop cannot be topped!
Trial Team: Yellow
Role: Midline Tank
Stars: :star:
Quote: “Let’s end this.”

Animations:
Entrance: Pacha pulls his wagon behind him into the battlefield.
Victory: Pacha shrugs his shoulders and smiles (similar to Nick Wilde’s victory animation).
KO: Pacha falls backwards and crawls away from the enemy lineup, as if he saw a “demon llama.”

Skills:
Basic Attack: Pacha throws urns from his cart at enemies.

White Skill - Chaos Kids - Normal Damage
Pacha calls for Chaca and Tipo to throw beehives and pillows at the enemy with the most HP, reducing their attack speed to 40% for 10 seconds.

Green Skill - Family Valor
Pacha examines his family measurement post, inspiring him and granting himself X Skill Power and 65% additional attack speed.

The additional Skill Power lasts until the end of a wave, and the attack speed increase lasts for 7 seconds.

Blue Skill - Pillbug Dinner
Pacha eats a hot and crispy pillbug, granting X HP to allies and becoming invincible for 6 seconds.

Purple Skill - Song of the Hills
Each time Pacha performs his ”Family Valor” skill, he gives X shield to all allies, lasting for 7 seconds. His Basic Skill power is increased to X.

Red Skill - Insider’s Opinion
Pacha grants X HP to the weakest ally each time he takes damage.

• +X max HP
  • +X Basic damage
  • +X damage to Chaos Kids

Friendships:
Pacha + Kuzco
Campaign: Family Resort - Kuzco and Pacha open a new family waterpark, which, of course, required pulling a few strings. While the fun goes on, they work to keep any creeps and scheming villains off the premises.
Disk: Budget Cut
Disk Memory: Enemies take X damage each time Pacha performs his “Chaos Kids” skill.
Disk Power: Z Blue Skill power
Allies: Fozzie Bear, Goliath, Tia Dalma

Pacha + Zeus
Campaign: Who’s the Boss Now? - Zeus’ lively enthusiasm for the City has seemingly torn away at Pacha’s village hilltop. Fed up with the god’s recklessness, Pacha orders him to cease his work and fix everything.
Disk: Shock Shine
Disk Memory: Pacha’s “Pillbug Dinner” skill grants him X additional HP and X reality.
Disk Power: Z energy gain
Allies: Vinny Santorini, Mickey Mouse, Dr. Facilier

1 Like

Hey! Not sure where to ask, but I never got the chips for Pacha after completing the Tasks for the month. What do I do?

Not the place to ask but contact support.

Issues like that are better asked in the Feedback Corner section of the forums.

Thank you!

Padua has now got added maybe you can do kuzco or rudy

Please do not revive dead topics. Thank you!

Don’t tell me not to revive dead topics

First of all, I saw that other comment you deleted. Quite rude.

Second of all…

I’m sorry what necroposting

Posting on dead topics…

I didnt mean to be rude about it what are you on about necroposting

Oh I just wanted to say something

He just said what Necroposting is.
If you don’t have something meaningful to add on to a topic, don’t post to it. If it’s something small like requesting a concept, maybe DM that person privately.

I was giving someone suggestions and he said to me don’t revive dead topics what is the problem with that

The topic had been inactive for a long time.

I only just joined 3 days ago so I see old topics now

Reviving dead topics/ necroposting means commenting on a post that was made a while ago, in this case 5 months. @Myeong was telling you not to revive the topic. They weren’t trying to insult you, but your reply was rude. Even if you are making a positive comment on the original topic, just don’t do it. Hope this helped.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney