Patch Feedback

If they have no plans to release more guild perks especially guild contest perks anytime soon, maybe they can replace the guild contest perk coins to patch currency for guilds that are full instead (or prize wall coins if running concurrently). At least than the patch currency can be used unlike those guild perk coins that just keep growing.

3 Likes

How about letting the guilds buy 100 patch essence for 10,000 orange guild coins? Wait, nvm. Maybe 100k lol.

4 Likes

So every 3 weeks players in guilds could get 100 essence, sounds perfect!

And these tokens will be finally useful too.

2 Likes

I think the major focus of the feature is unlocking & upgrading the abilities. However we are still not clear how much that will cost.

1 Like

We are currently planning some guild perk additions with the War quality of life updates

10 Likes

Any idea of when we can get a glimpse of this?

1 Like

It was said by Loutre that some info should be in SoTG in December. :wink:

2 Likes

Yup, I’ll give more info for the quality of life plans next month in the state of the game post

3 Likes

Great to hear, it feels like forever ago we got new ones.

5 Likes

But the new guild perks will be only related to guild war? :confused:

3 Likes

Do we have a ETA of the quality of life post?
You know before x date when you go to winter recess?

@Loutre does the team plan to include more info regarding how the Patch system works for the State of the Game post? I have patched all the heroes worth patching and have to make a decision how to proceed further. I presume others are at the same stage. We need more info to make that a conscious decision.

What kind of more info are you looking for?

1 Like

I mean… you have to Patch 15 heroes to get patch Level 2 unlocked which you can then purchase. Obviously impossible for F2P players in a month.

What!? Seriously, why it wasn’t mentioned anyway (clearly) in the game?

New feature and we barely know anything about it, we still don’t have a list of possible talents… and newsletter shows there are more than the ones we got (and so the data)

@Nugget @Loutre
Can we finally get the list of possible talents?

And how to level up talents to 3, 4, 5?
When we can get essence tier 2 and up?

1 Like

Hey Loutre :hugs: General purpose information that may already be known to some players that bought patch power but its not common knowledge:

1. How many heroes do we have to upgrade to unlock each next patch level and what would be the cost for each up to level 5?
  2. How to know what upgrading the ability will give us? Or will that become visible after we have 15 patched?
  3. Will heroes that are patch-able now continue to be patch-able when the next set is released?

Thanks for answering :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

It is highly likely that talents will be determined on the go based on what the meta needs. So each set of new trials will reveal a set of new tier 1 talents. Not even PB knows what those talents will be in advance.

I personally presume that tier 2 essence (needed for tier 2 talents) will become available a long time from now, possibly once all heroes have had their tier 1 ability determined. Tier 2 will be used to continue to balance the meta once PB run out of tier 1 slots, then tier 3 and so on allowing the team to keep the game fresh for the next 4-5 years when all abilities will be exhausted for all heroes. Its really good design btw. By the time we are out of abilities PB may introduce more tiers, if needed.

This is planned for season 3 of Patch.

3 Likes

I still think 90% of talents will be useless. And the stat boosts will be non-existent.

Why exactly are we keeping the 4 week cap raise schedule? At this point patch will get 3 days behind every franchise season and now gives trash boosts anyway.

Any chance the gives for F2P players will be reconsidered? Or the patch power needs? Since this way no one will be able to get a patch level 3 on the start of season 3 which gives Patch Essence T.2.
And as we know levels above 5 need that? @Loutre

Considering the inflation on stamina costs, I am not sure I want to see the game being alive in 2027…

Unless Yellow QoL magically makes the game more bearable for the future.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney