Patch Notes 3.5.11-A

I’m not complaining about anything. I’m just here to enjoy everything PerBlue plans to share with us.

6 Likes

DHBM was released on May 17th, 2018, so it’s been about 3 years, 7 months.

4 Likes

Just rewatched Raya and the last Dragon on the plane guys and I can see why she’s support

1 Like

Honestly think it would’ve made more sense to pair Triton up with Zeus, and as for Sisu Mushu makes sense but Mad Madam Mim? That seems like an odd pairing but ok I’m interested to see where this goes.

1 Like

Great heroes and all but S14 and S18 are getting the shaft yet again. It’s getting annoying at this point. I can’t catch up anymore and I no longer get good deals either. -.-

4 Likes

If he was paired up with Zeus, I imagine that Zeus would say that Triton reminds him of Poseidon or something like that.

But I’m still interested in what they plan to make of his friendships with Ariel and Hank & Dory.

As for Sisu, when I created a hero concept for her, I knew she would be paired with Mushu, but the second one turns out to be Madam Mim and not Raya, which I now understand that Sisu fills in her second friendship slot.

Similarly interested in the Sisu + Mim combo tho.

Beta phase…

beta started in February 2018, still not 5 years, just almost 4 years.

4 Likes

l also thought that King Triton would be friends with Zeus, as the two are powerful in their place. About Sisu’s friendships,l already knew that one of them would be Mushu and l didn’t expect Mad Madam Mim.

SmartSelect_20211220-140018_Opera

Ehmm?

3 Likes

This might have been the “more detail”

SmartSelect_20211220-152155_Opera

None of this are.

and Olaf´s adventure is what? Next Herc-type Trials.

@Loutre sad to not see a Winter Wonderland Invasion. And yes, I know you are not here due to the break. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

they could just say it’s trial event it’s nothing to bragging about, not new, it sounded like something new or expanded like Fozzie’s event.
and still, nothing was given about on forums as said.

better not. it’s trash.

well, the thing is they wanted to keep it secret

Loutre still said info will be posted on Friday, so… :woman_shrugging:

The new olaf trial is something most people won’t complete again it’s just annoying right now in the game tbh all these cool trials and most of the player base is shut out due to not having the heroes

5 Likes

To bring up a similar situation, why do even HAVE extra trials? The 3-year-anniversary trial made sense, but now we just have another unneeded space in the trail page.

1 Like

It’s to boost resources to keep the whales happy I guess I’m not really sure

Is this a metaphor? I’m not familiar with that wording.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney