Patch Notes 3.5.11-A

l already imagined that Sisu would be next in Prize Wall.

Good character choices for the last patch of the year. Still hoping for Marcy Wu, Evelyn Deavor, Victor & Sparky, Elisa Maza, Scooter, Molly McGee & Scratch, Ned & Cornelius, the W.I.T.C.H. girls, Luz Noceda, Bullseye, and Franny Robinson in 2022.

5 Likes

I’m assuming that Raya’s second friendship is with Sisu, considering there was only one empty slot remaining, and both of Sisu’s friendship slots are already full.

1 Like

Too much updates. This game need a huge STRIKE
Also, there is still big problems that 99% using the same heroes for Coli n Arena.
HADES, IAN, MEGARA, MUPPET, FEAR, ANGEL, KRONK… So why we are stupid, lets play on these ones only. Lets satisfy with no satisfation.

We need good strike

2 Likes

Not at all…

The amount of updates is fine…

3 Likes

I’d say cap raises at least should slow, but character updates have been pretty steady

4 Likes

I can’t believe Sisu and King Triton are here! That’s so amazing!

2 Likes

Sisu one of the funniest Disney characters and when I first heard about Raya and the last Dragon I knew Sisu was a girl

1 Like

Yes, Raya’s second friendship is Sisu.

1 Like

Has that been confirmed though?

Yes, in Wakkatu.

1 Like

I see now.

1 Like

There is only updates about heroes, not about game.

Idk how people become washed brains. But glad if a lot stop to play for be competative. Play for fun with no monay takes you to have all at max level a LONG TIME.
Also they double my offers for even small amount of help, are they normal?!
@Loutre why you dont say something?

2 Likes

Looks like we probably have an effective counter to Slinky, once we can finally actually level him.

Slinky(Po) exists though

But without that disk, ouch.

1 Like

Once again, Mim is friends with someone completely opposite from her.

2 Likes

?

There’s too many shield counters. They become useless nowadays, and Slinky is so way off the meta for months now.

1 Like

That doesn’t make sense to me either, but I filed it with the other incomprehensible friendships here:

If they had to use a villian who could become a dragon, why not use Mallificient?

It’s not like she’s much different from Mim in terms of being friends with Sisu

4 Likes

He’s been out of the exclusive crate for over six months, since the beginning of June.

Maleficent is cold, imperious, and obviously evil; Mad Madam Mim is eccentric, playful, and much less obviously wicked. Of those two, Mim seems a much more obvious and entertaining pairing with Sisu. (Although a campaign where Sisu constantly undermines Maleficent’s haughty self-importance could have been awesome, too.)

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney