Patch Notes 3.8

Thanks for letting me know!

Just me again

PLEASE, compensate us with some hero chips and red skill chips!!! It’s impossible to max a red skill right now, we’ve been getting these resources at 50% of what we should have for so long! That’s all I ask for :sob:

For goodness sake, show your players an ounce of respect! Save whatever shred of faith I have left in PB, pleeease :weary:

Or alas, ignore this more-than-reasonable plea once more and let it die

P.S. Release some newer, less obscure characters every now and then, all the meta heroes are boring right now

10 Likes

On the contrary my snowman loving friend, next to Ratigan, the Horned King is a famous villain in the Disney Dark Ages despite The Black Cauldron being a total flop in the box office.

Horned King and Ratigan are both very obscure characters

Which is fine, but add some more recent or popular characters every now and then too!

1 Like

Like what? Encanto’s 6 month cycle expires in about a month. And Turning Red’s cycle has just begun. The only one movie that is most recent who went through their cycle is Luca.

Besides, you can’t expect them to round up the usual suspects all the time. They like to shake things up. Kick us on our toes.

Well yes Luca and Encanto characters would be great, also would like to see Tangled: The Series and some popular characters they left untouched like Cinderella or newer villains like Hans or Gothel.

For the sake of staying on topic, I’ll just say there’s lots of newer and better known characters that could be thrown into the mix every now and then, it’s been mostly old/obscure characters for quite a while now :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Both were requested a lot.
Nothing obscure here.

Encanto should get some representation in May/June.

Soul. And Cruella.

Just no.

What she will even do, dance enemies to death?

Only Underminer is obscure.
Everything else was a good addition to the game, and hopefully they will keep it up, besides, the only one datamined hero is from a recent movie (which is already here).

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

A couple people on a forum does not change a characters obscurity. If you ask a random person on the street who Cinderella is, they know. Horned King and co, not so much.

That doesn’t mean it’s bad to add them, (his ugliness aside) it’s nice to add random characters every now and then lol. But I am just bored with it now, nobody recent or super popular has been added since Anna so that’s the last time I levelled up a hero lol. I’d just like to see more of a mix is all!

Yeah that’d be crazy! Not like singing them to death or waggling a finger at opponents which are perfectly sane ways to deal damage.

It’s a game, there are no rules, they can come up with a creative kit for the older princesses too💡

The Black Cauldron has a cult… just like Hocus Pocus.

That’s a public domain. It’s like asking if they know what milk is.

He suppose to be scary.
Not everything is made-up Princesses stories where everything is perfect 24/7.

And still, as Loutre said, Anna’s prize wall wasn’t going as well as previous and next prize wall(s).
Frozen (ice) age is gone.
Hello Encanto!

And we got. Completely new IP which was requested.
Just hope they will add Taran at least. Pete was requested, Jungle Book is popular.

No. More like forced.

Ok well then let’s say Snow White

Point is a small following is just that, it’s not well known :man_shrugging:t2:

We both know that’s fully to do with Freeze being weak in todays meta

Zeus is not more popular than Anna, nobody cares about him, he just is a big OP cheater so everyone bought him

Pretty sure I’m the only one who just levels up heroes because I like them lol

Also public domain.

Ehm… Elsa can do 1B damage with her white skill, so… it isn’t that bad.

Nope, a lot more.

This is a technicality. Everyone knows Disneys depiction of both as the standard

Anna was the most wanted hero for a long time, PB just messed up by not making her game breaking like most new heroes

Hmmm…

I would say since Encanto was released in November. And their 6 months are almost up. They should be coming out as early as late April I’d wager.

They’re not focusing on remakes. Remember?

Goofy and Powerline are here and they want to speak to you.

5 Likes

From recent heroes, only Zeus, Bolt, and Bagheera were “game breaking”. To seek another character like this you need to go way back all over to Shego/Ron.

Others are just fine/good like Ariel, but not necessary to upgrade, or meh, like Gadget, Anna or Winifred, or a complete joke which even Ralph can defeat, like Underminer, Sarah, and most likely Horned King.

Original version of the characters are often released with their remake release, as it happen with Aladdin, Lion King, Mulan…

Well, Cinderella punching enemies isn’t really on her personality.

I always thought that was intentional lol.

Excited for Horned King. I always feel bad for Black Cauldron because it came out at the wrong time. If it came out now it was be beloved considering D&D is so popular. Glad to see it gettin’ some love here since Disney wants to pretend it doesn’t exist.

If anything popular characters are boring.
You don’t have to exercise any creativity with characters like Elsa , Anna , Zeus etc since everyone knows what they can do.

It’s a bad adaptation and a mediocre at best movie if you ignore that so I don’t imagine it would be loved much nowadays.

The Black Cauldron is great.

And adaptation, all of Disney’s are if looking at accuracy towards the original.

It already has a cult… :confused:

Does anyone agree with me that the Horned King looks like one of them villains from Scooby-Doo?

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney