Patch Notes 4.0.10

Also what about the scrolling bug happeneing in quests?
Can this please be fixed it is very irritating

2 Likes

I love how the three good fairies are part of Aurora’s move set. Very sweet! Can’t wait to see how they look in battle.

Now all the princesses we need are Cinderella and Tiana!!!

1 Like

Well, this is a pretty cool upd–(sees delete button announcement) OH MY GOODNESS!

I will make a concept for them (art concept and thier skills) i will notify when i post it

2 Likes

No - scrolling bug
Not notification bug

The quests keep scrolling to the top of the list every second

2 Likes

I don’t think so, I think they are adding it because you can have a whole lineup of Hercules characters: Hercules, Zeus, Hades, Megara, and Phil. But maybe, or they may even add Pain & Panic?

If they were still doing costumes I’d accept it but they said they hates that…so Belle and Aurora will never be in dresses…I swear…if Cinderella is in her rags instead of her iconic blue dress I’m gonna be immensely upset

1 Like

Aurora and Phillip, finally :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

But why on earth Aurora doesn’t come with her final dress???:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

I can’t believe this!!!

I looked forward seeing her in the game for so long, yet when she came, she came with her original clothes :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Why is it so hard for the princess to have their dresses??? First Bell, now Aurora. Who’s next? Cinderella with her helper clothes?:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

All my long time expectations for Aurora are ruined. Thanks, but no thanks :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

5 Likes

you can bet that Cinderella will come with a maid’s clothes, and Tiana with her normal work clothes, that’s to be expected

Dont worry i will make coustume concept

4 Likes

Its just some concepts .Btw why did they stop i would love the princess on their ball gowns and princess outfits

2 Likes

I really wish they add more costumes like these

3 Likes

Ibispaint is the app

Better is to delete game from device and save life time with much more memories istead get nothing back from, worst and worst, Disney Heroes game.

Thanks for adding this positive comment!

It really gave me good memories and a happy feeling :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

/s

If you have nothing really to say, I’d advice you to keep it to yourself. If you want to delete the game that is fine, if others want to keep playing, also fine. Everyone can just make their own decision in this department.

8 Likes

There’s nothing more satisfying than seeing disney princesses in princess dresses, regardless of whether the game is fighting

I call this the Sleeping Beauty update

2 Likes

It’s not that PerBlue hates making costumes, it’s just that they have to get approval from Disney every time they make a costume, and for some reason getting approval for a costume takes just as long as getting approval for an entire character, so after a while PerBlue decided that making costumes simply wasn’t worth the effort due to all the red tape from Disney. If it wasn’t for that, I’m sure PerBlue would probably still be making costumes to this day.

3 Likes

3 actually since we’re also missing princess Giselle from enchanted

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney