Roadmap Feedback

Oh… ok… :waffle:

Buffing Flynn Rider :eyes: he deserves a refresh since he absolutely does not work.

1 Like

I mean, all of them would need a refresh, even Max.
But I would say Rapunzel is most desperate for it, plus there was only one support hero refresh in the whole history, needs to be more.

1 Like

Rapunzel gets a start Skill Power you can mod. So ehhh?

So? It does still nothing.

:eyes: :eyes:

@Loutre @Nugget two weeks no update

Atlantis collection - remove
Monthly sign-in refresh - remove
Tangled collection - add

Cosmetic collection expansion - no mention / change since 6 December 2021
Expanding the friend list limit - no mention / change since 6 December 2021
Hero information/Filters - no changes since filters were introduced - so many features we would like to filter/gain information from
Scavenger hunts - almost a year in design …
Hero Management - agreed that this is part of red skills increase etc.
Returning the friendship stories - pushed back since 16 August almost a year now

Guild perks…
my previous concerns are still very valid, and increasing in urgency every week:

sigh guess we will get a response to wait for the State of the Game in September…?

5 Likes

Honestly this one can just never happen, and it’d be better.

These two would be great though.
Well, they fixed one of the issues with red skills but we’re missing the fix for the bigger one - hero chips - and I really hope “hero management” still being there means it’s being looked into.
As for Scavenger Hunt, I have no idea if it’ll be good but as long as it’s a new thing…

Increasing friends limit is also not a necessity but would be nice

And while on this topic of guild perks. Can the war car bonuses be changed to % instead of these 4 year outdated figures?

This wont break war for lower guilds or new players, while top guilds who enjoy guilds can actually plan with these

400 reality reduction on Perry at max level is literally not making any difference (his reality without any mods is 12.3M (see how I rounded)
At max perk level that car should reduce reality with about 20% in my opinion to make war fun again

1 Like

They been ignoring our pleas for over two years that guild perks improving qol of the game is equally as important as what they see as new ranks/colors every month even though most of us say slow that down too as the costs are getting too much. I bring this up with every state of game/ask developer time I can, and they just say it’s not in their sights right now but maybe near future.

Honestly I am tired of the “we working on it just not yet” responses. That’s what Most people call kicking the can/ acting like a politician… giving an answer and hoping people accept it.

You producing less toons per month now… maybe if you slow down the color ranks a bit to every other month like most of us ask you to, you would produce less badges for the game… might give you more time to actually focus on the roadmap a little more.

There have been some good updates like the permanent red skill chip, and thank you for that. But we need more qol improvements more frequent if the badge costs aren’t going down (sorry the slight stamania increase bank per level increase isn’t enough for ftp to keep up 15 toons per change, gold is way too limited). Qol is equally as important is new content for game to not feel stale.

2 Likes

Sadly, this is why I believe the game will not see a 5th anniversary… too many people will quit due to either being bored of the same 4 week rotation of overpowered character release, character moves to crate, character gets a direct counter, new badges
or…
not being able to afford the constant growing cost of playing a really fun game in all honesty

3 Likes

There should be an update today. We’ve been locked out of it for a bit.

This update should have gone in the Roadmap, but again we’ve been locked out of it.

YES YES YES YES YESSSSS

and Tangled Collection added which we know about

Curious why Monthly sign-in refresh is still included, possible future rework/updates?

5 Likes

It needs that…

1 Like

Nope just forgot to remove it

figured as much… sigh

Cool, glad to see the Road Map has been updated :-).

Also, noticed this:

I guess this means that Guild War is getting more attention right?

1 Like

So what… literally no changes will be made… because few should be made…

No plans for change. We currently like how the new Sign In changes are doing.

3 Likes

Of course… I guess every month this nightmare will keep appearing.

what a living…

4 Likes

@Loutre For me it is very few rewards, it could be increased by 50% or more.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney