Patch Notes 4.2

yess ,finally i’ll get flik :star_struck:

2 Likes

Literally no one cares about Taffyta except for you. They have no reason to add such a minor, inconsequential character if they don’t have a lot of fans.

Powerline and Underminer made it in because, surprise surprise, they have fans. Taffyta has fan, singular.

3 Likes

The mindset one must have to post garbage like this.

3 Likes

YES! YES! FINALLY! PHINEAS AND FERB CHARACTERS

3 Likes

They’ll probably realize it’s dead serious what’s happening around them and they’ll team up with Agent P. to do it all. Get the reference?

3 Likes

Now that agent P is in the game, they need to add more Phineas and Ferb characters, specifically Phineas and Ferb themselves, preferably as a duo rather than separate characters.

2 Likes

@Loutre @Nugget @Polaris Please some moderator come on somewhat soon to get rid of this junk. In what world would anyone think posting this on a forum that kids look at is a good idea!

4 Likes

You just keep digging yourself a bigger hole you know that, right?

1 Like

Didn’t you hear us telling you to stop it?

1 Like

I dont understand how she hasnt already been suspended, because by thi spoint she keeps spamming, saying false facts, and is yelling at PB and saying whats wrong with them

3 Likes

And they aren’t just doing it on forums, they’re doing it in support as well. I feel bad for the people in support for having to deal with people like this.

3 Likes

yea ikr, they irritating :angry:

2 Likes

same since he is the only support hero I’m missing :sob: and then once i get flik all i have to do is worry about getting Audrey and Perry or should i say Agent P

2 Likes

There’s a separate subsection of the forum for hero requests, titled, appropriately enough, Hero Wish List.

This is the thread for the newest Patch Notes, detailing what we should expect from next week’s update. Requesting heroes here is off-topic, and as such is against forum rules:

Keep your posts relevant to the forum section in which you are posting. Read the description for each forum to make sure you’re posting in the right place.

While the moderators here are remarkably lenient about enforcing that rule, it is possible to face consequences for repeatedly and knowingly violating it:

Use of the forums is a privilege, not a right. We will issue warnings to players who violate the forum rules. Repeated violations will result in a permanent suspension from posting.

Also, I’m not sure if you’ve noticed, but your repeated requests have started annoying people, including people who work for PerBlue. As a general rule, people are a lot less likely to consider suggestions from those who annoy them.

If you sincerely want Taffyta Muttonfudge in the game, I’d suggest you make a post in the Hero Wish List subsection explaining why you’re a fan of her and why you think she belongs in the game. Thank people who agree with you, and ignore those who don’t; that will make people more receptive to your argument.

You have several courses of action to choose from; choose wisely. And I will now resume my standard silence on this topic, so don’t expect any further replies from me.

15 Likes

This is honestly terrible
If there is a way to allow regulars (or another group of forumers as chosen by PB) to only hide posts from everyone until they can be moderated when the staff is online again this would help a lot
@Loutre @Polaris @Nugget
Is this something that can be looked into to protect the community nd the kids on the forum?

You and nobody else.

Taffyta’s role in the story is to be window dressing. She’s a worldbuilding detail with 2 lines of dialogue. She is the face of the abstract concept of “The characters in this game do not like Vanellope.” That’s literally her entire purpose.

Within the scope of the narrative of Wreck-It Ralph, Vanellope’s actual rival–the character who impedes her progress and pushes her to her limits–is King Candy. And given the timeline established in the game, King Candy is very unlikely to be added.

The difference, however, is that King Candy is important. Taffyta is not.

I compared her to Powerline in a previous post, but now that I think about it, that’s not a good comparison at all–Powerline himself only appears in-person at the end of A Goofy Movie, but Powerline as an entity is the singular driving force of the entire story. Powerline is the reason Max puts on a show on the last day of school. Stacy’s party featuring the Powerline concert on Pay-Per-View was to be the location of Max and Roxanne’s first date. Max derails Goofy’s trip plans to go to the Powerline concert. Powerline is the crux of the entire plot, whether he’s actually on-screen or not.

Taffyta is relevant for maybe 30 seconds, before the antagonistic spotlight is ripped from her and given directly to King Candy for the entirety of the rest of the film.

The actual comparison from A Goofy Movie to compare to Taffyta would be Principal Mazur–an antagonist who’s relevant for about 30 seconds, before the spotlight is ripped from him and we all forget about him for the rest of the movie.

2 Likes

They’re either a very young child or a troll. Just ignore them and let Loutre or Nugget deal with them.

15 Likes

i agree let loutre and nugget deal with them since they obviously won’t listen to any of us when we tell them to stop spamming

7 Likes

I’m with you on this

2 Likes

Just because YOU like something doesn’t mean u keep spamming about it on a topic that has nothing to do with it.

Just stop posting things about it here already is all everyone asking here. Go make a wish list topic of your own if u want to keep spamming. There are more important things that need to come to the game/fix than new toons a single person may want, which we all post in appropriate topics.

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney