Patch Notes 4.4

Finally we get a Kim Possible collection and Hero filters

Well Happy early birthday to you!

2 Likes

Quasimodo has a friendship with Prince Philip? I’m confused

2 Likes

Unexpected, but definitely a good hero release.

:eyes:
Sounds like he and Bagheera/Fear will get along very well.

Like everytime? So he is basically immune to them?
Would be great to have a tank immune to everything…

Yep. Definitely good with Bagheera/Fear.

Hurray! Finally.

That’s helpful… I hope it will include all of them.

Just stop!

These heroes are never available, change the hero ratations. It takes way too long for a hero to become farmable.

Are you… just going to keep Joy bugged?!

2 Likes

Isn’t Quasimodo’s Basic Attack same to Snow White’s?

1 Like

and if you read it again and again, you will gradually understand:

1 Like

The Mayor, in other words, is just unavailable to get :confused:
22 in contest, nice.
Meilin in battlepass, ok…
Prince Phillip in city watch crate, wait I thought Aurora was in City Watch, wait, that means…
Agent P in the VIP crate, great, guess no more chips of him…
Duff in the guild crate, ok, ok, nice…
AURORA IN DIAMOND CRATES? Oh that means she will be in wish crates! Oh I will finally get her to 6 stars! yippee!!
At least Tigger isn’t replacing Sarah…
I dont really use Jim or Wasabi, so it doesn’t make a difference to me…
Colette in arena shop, huh, I don’t use her too often, but ok
Davy Jones I NEVER use, so again, no difference to me
Launchpad, ok then, ok
Simba and Nala, eh…

1 Like

Best improvement!

Looking forward to the Kim Possible collection, and the filters will be very helpful for those doing challenges!

1 Like

I knew he would ring la fidel

1 Like

Pacha would also be interesting for Quasimodo.

1 Like

Yay! Another character from the hunchback of notre dame! (Esmeralda has very few friendships anyway)

2 Likes

In terms of what it does, there is a difference, mostly in terms of the targeting and potency of the heal itself. However, they are VERY similar just in terms of what happens and in the animation I suspect, which could be what people are pointing out. They both simply release a bird and heal and aren’t dealing damage, which is definitely much, much more similar than the actual mechanics of it.

2 Likes

Nice Quasimodo is being added to this game nice also new improvements and other stuff to this game lol :slightly_smiling_face::+1::green_heart::yellow_heart:

2 Likes

I’d love to see Pocahontas bolt shego Ian joy all get another rotation in shops :slight_smile: just a suggestion for next month

1 Like

I’m pretty sure Ian has only been in the shops for one rotation since he was added to the game. Meanwhile some of these heroes have been in the shops four times and counting.

I’ve long wondered how PerBlue decides who to rotate into shops and when. By now I’m wondering if it’s all just random.

1 Like

Just like badges each rank, and then you got Sarah and Triton with none working, or Bolt with a useless fantastic crit…

1 Like

I don’t know how I feel about that. Clawhauser I think is one of the best healers in the game but Launchpad is okay too.

1 Like

Several members of my guild, including myself have noticed a strange glitch where the Fairy Godmother is becoming untargetable in combat; this is especially annoying in Guild War.

In my case, I had Elsa, Vinny, and Prince Phillip left when all but the Fairy Godmother was ko’d on the enemy team. Afterwards they stopped attacking and using their skills, basically becoming sitting ducks whilst the Fairy Godmother continued to use her blue skill, knocking out Elsa in process before time expired.

Is anyone else having this problem?

I thought I’d bring it up in the hopes of fixing this glitch in a future patch so that it doesn’t lead to exploitation.

1 Like

That happened to me too in guild war! I had Elsa, Raya, Joy, Honey Lemon and Kaa on the same team I had Elsa and Raya left and my characters would not move or use their skills but the Fairy Godmother ko’d Elsa and Raya she was on P2 I was on Orange +1 and Orange.

4 Likes

FINALLY, Esmeralda won’t be alone! :smiley:

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney