Patch Notes 4.0

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 4.0

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 4.0 Update! This release features Snow White from Disney’s Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, a special Prize Wall and Stat Refresh, plus a number of improvements and bug fixes. We have great plans for our 4th anniversary celebration and will be sharing details on that next week!

Overview

• New! Snow White from Disney’s Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
  • Stat Refresh: Syndrome!
  • Bug fixes and game improvements!

Snow White

Snow White is a back-line “Control” hero on the Blue team. Snow White will be available in the Prize Wall starting May 19!

Skills

Forest Friends

Passive: Instead of Basic Attacking enemies, Snow White sends a bird to the ally with the lowest percent of their Max HP, Healing them for an amount of HP. Snow White can target herself with this Healing. Active: Snow White encourages many animals to rush across the battlefield. All enemies are Blinded for a duration, Knocked Back, and dealt Fantastic Damage.

Deer Charge

Snow White identifies the enemy with the most Basic Damage, before a buck Blinds that enemy for a duration, Knocks them back, and deals Fantastic Damage.

Dove Distraction

Snow White beckons three birds towards the enemy with the most Skill Power. As the birds disrupt that enemy, that enemy is Blinded for a duration and dealt Normal Damage.

True Wish

Blinded enemies deal Reduced Damage. Whenever Blinded enemies are Knocked Back by any source, they take Fantastic Damage.

Big Dreams

Each Heal from Snow White’s “Forest Friends” now also restores a percent of the target’s missing HP. After several Heals from “Forest Friends”, the next Heal also Cleanses the target. Each time an enemy recovers from being Blinded, Snow White Charms them for a duration. While Charmed by Snow White, enemies are immune to Blinds. This Charm cannot be Dodged or Evaded, and the duration is not reduced by Tenacity.

Battle Badge

• Charge Condition: Blind is applied to enemies
  • Stat Buff: +Skill Power
  • Lineup Buff: +Armor per Blue Team Ally
  • Effect Buff: +Reality Negation

Friendships

• Ariel
  • Cheshire Cat

Special Prize Wall with a Hero Refresh!

Starting May 12 we are going to run a special, one-week Prize Wall featuring Syndrome! There will not be any hero quests with this prize wall but it will be an excellent opportunity to collect hero and red skill chips for him.

Hero Improvements & Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue where Pete’s “Bowling Roll” skill was not dealing damage correctly
  • Fixed an issue where Pete’s “Mighty Pete” skill was removing Reflect from heroes who can’t have buffs stolen or removed
  • Fixed an issue where the effects of Pacha’s “Wheelbarrow Plow” skill appeared to be delayed

Other Improvements

• New Mickey and Friends Collection!
  • As previously mentioned, we’re going to be making big updates to the Battle Pass (currently called Diamond Quest) soon, so the current Diamond Quest will end early when we release the 4.0 update. Don’t worry - if you have the Premium Diamond Quest you will still get all the rewards for both the Free and Premium tracks, and if you don’t then you will still get all the rewards for the Free track. The rewards will go straight to you after you log in for the first time after the 4.0 update.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue where an excessive number of Cauldron Born soldiers were listed on the results screen of a battle involving The Horned King

With this update we will be removing the app from Russian app stores.

This is a full app and server update that is currently planned for Tuesday, May 10, 2022.

43 Likes

Nice! Another Princess. The fairest of the all, Snow White!

11 Likes

Yayy we get Snow White!

5 Likes

Finally!

15 Likes

Syndrome? :frowning:

2 Likes

Aw man, next to nothing was used from my Snow White concept. :<

1 Like

So, the first anniversary hero that is not from Mickey and Friends? :thinking:

Though she seems nice!

That’s fun!

Always love to see new collections. Going to work on stars right away!

4 Likes

l knew it was Snow White!

1 Like

How will Snow White be released? Following prize wall? Special events?…

1 Like

Nobody is going to talk about this? :point_up:

21 Likes

Disgusting.

The same values as he got 2 weeks ago?
If so… nice!

Hmm… fine…

marge-the-simpsons

WONDER WHY!! :duck:

It was any summon character, but whatever.

Well… Fozzie trial event but for 4th anniversary hero, I hope.
And some other trial event, we didn’t saw any since New Year!

3 Likes

I guess they were had to release this because they probably gonna do something next week for the anniversary hero

2 Likes

She’s not it would say she was anniversary hero… also Fozzie.

:duck: Anniversary Trial Event should appear

1 Like

She will be in a prize wall from May 19:

Right here!

It is following a trend of (Western) companies retreating from Russia, so not really a surprise to me.

And I think nobody wants to talk about it in order to avoid politics and conflict here on the forums. Though if you would want to here my thoughts on the matter you could PM me if you want.

10 Likes

It’s more because I’m worried about Russian players that don’t have anything to do with the topic and end being affected by others decisions.

What will happen to them?

10 Likes

l should already know why we will have a Mickey and Friends collection!

1 Like

They will be gone. They should change location on store to download game again or something. VPN

I wonder if that was Disney’s or PB idea.

1 Like

Unless someone like @Loutre tell us. We will leave with the question unanswered.

1 Like

I knew it was snow white

2 Likes

I knew she would come

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney