Patch Notes 4.5-A

So that means… There no longer create new things before the game comes to end soon. Except hero on Prize Wall.

2 Likes

Oh, HELLO!!! I’m new!!

1 Like

Unfortunately yes
They are reducing the updates to once a month now too
So the only new things coming out will be one hero every 3 weeks and new Patches every month…

1 Like

So how many more titles like other 5. Was coming to their patches?

1 Like

Why!!! Why was mine flagged!!!

1 Like

Not “unfortunately yes”. The game is not coming to an end soon. Please go read our State of the Game post here, @RockzAreCool

Please do not spread disinformation like this to make people think the game is ending.

1 Like

Your comment was flagged as it is not on topic of the Patch Notes and so someone else flagged it, but you’re new so it’s ok.

2 Likes

But I was just saying I was new, Ok Loutre, I am loving the 4.5-A UPDATE!!!>

1 Like

Loutre even if we don’t discuss it here
It is fact and everyone knows it

Everything that is being done now just proves our point

And the “unfortunately yes” was referring to this:

3 Likes

What percentage of initial introduction attacks by Baymax now kills the entire opposing lineup? I’ve yet to face a single lineup in coliseum or arena and survive Baymax’s opening attack. (Yes, I’ve tried every single counter that everybody keeps saying is suppose to work, but it only works if their Baymax is extremely weak.) At least with Zeus, I can easy counter a more powerful Zeus. I can’t counter a more powerful Baymax.

Baymax is the new Zeus(Ha).

1 Like

I don’t think they even have that data?

Either way, you might want to give more info on what you’re facing, what you’re using and especially the state all the involved heroes are in (rank, skills, disks, mods etc.). There clearly is some kind of problem here as, while his scaling is very high, the damage is easy to stop with a decent amount of heroes. Especially Shank, with her even if Baymax is way higher he will still hardly do any damage

3 Likes

:expressionless:
So, what are you using against him?

And how you counter Zeus’s red?

2 Likes

Well, for team trials I have to use the best I can vs Baymax which means I can’t ever 3 star it and barely even 1 star it if I get lucky. For friendship campaigns, I’ve given up on most since it would cost too much resources to raise all of the heroes high enough to survive Baymax (and I need those resources for other things) for the important friendships, I’m just mining powerup flames in hopes of one day surviving his initial blast. Zeus was never a major obstacle in trials or friendship campaigns as long as your friends/teams were of reasonable power.

For arena and coliseum, I’ve never even noticed Zeus’s red skill as a problem. If anything, his white skill has a bigger effect on my lineups (assuming I don’t use reflect heroes and/or Mary). I’ve taken down way more powerful Zeus’ in Guild War using lower (lower than Zeus) heroes with reflect and Mary. Using my Shank vs even a lower Baymax feels more up to chance than anything.

Note that I’m not talking end game player problems here. I’m talking about low to mid level. I’m still around 62M, but I have all of the powerful meta and other good heroes and disks at around yellow0+ and skills nearly maxxed on all of those heroes (up to level 285, which was max on s25 until latest patch). As far as opponents, I’m talking about Zeus and Baymax from around R10-Y5 range. I usually don’t face (or choose to attack) higher than that.

2 Likes

In order for Shank to ‘work’ her purple skill needs to be at max level and modded (160 levels ideally) and her Vanellope disk needs to be at 5 stars. Otherwise she won’t provide enough team armor to counter Baymax.

You can also use Timon with modded green skill (160 levels again ideally) and with max purple to counter Baymax’s crit.

1 Like

Or just simply unlock red skill to receive 65% less damage.

No need for any mods…

1 Like

Well… for trials, both red and blue should be very easy (Shank and Timon completely negate it with minimal investment). For yellow, you gotta work with armor buffs, like Miguel’s Jessie disk or Li Shang. They require a bit more work but will be enough. Fear should work if he has a max stars Anger disk

For friend campaigns enemies don’t have disks so his damage won’t be extremely high unless he’s paired with a skill power buffer. However, you can only use specific heroes so if none is built you won’t be able to pass it anyway. Baymax is one of the more annoying ones but pretty much any quick damage or hero who doesn’t get oneshot will cause the same problem. NOT Zeus as once again he won’t have his Hades disk

Now, I know you said you’re lower on level and I’m not trying to invalidate your point at all. Still there are a few things you should know

• Zeus’ red skill is only a problem when fully maxed. Pick him as you know him, but scale his damage way up, increase the energy removed and make him use white skill again and again every 2 seconds

• Both the counters you mentioned will rarely work. Most pair Zeus with a max red skill Hatter, making him immune to hex. As for reflect, a single protection on Zeus will make him not die. You don’t even need specific pairings to make it completely inefficient

This just makes me think you didn’t really invest in her. She should have her red skill unlocked - even on level 1 is fine - her Vanellope disk and possibly a bit of purple skill/armor mods. The mods don’t need to be maxed like it has been suggested but having some definitely helps

As for Timon, not even these. Shank will block more damage but literally a purple Timon with a leveled purple and green skill will still keep the other 4 alive, and even himself probably (this is a bit more complicated to explain but because he’ll have way more armor than HP he will take pretty much zero)

And armor buffs work in general as long as they’re high enough and given immediately. Even a random hero that gives a lot of armor to the team with their disk, for example Miguel (Je) or Milo (VS), will do the job

If you’re still struggling even with these suggestions, it would help to have more details on the line you’re using and on the opponents you’re facing. All of them, not just Baymax and the counter
I’m willing to help you in a DM, if you’re okay with it. It’s getting a bit off topic here so it’d be better to stop talking about it here :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Just checked and she is my 10th ranked in power points. I thought she was lower.

I’ve maxxed out Road Warrior skill (+9,141,372 armor) to lv 245 (new max is 250). She has a 4 star (Va) disk. She has 2 Armor mods (not maxxed mods, still working on them). 5 stars, level 285, and r15 rank. She has 9,390,692 + 499,160 + 531,666 + 41,695 armor. Note my highest hero is y4, but most of my top 10 are y0+ and top 10-20 are r15+.

1 Like

If her red skill is unlocked that will completely stop Baymax

1 Like

And it’s better to use purple mods on her too. Armor is 2nd best, but still.

You can use Shank + Fear (An +3*) to receive 0 normal damage.

2 Likes

That too. If heroes have a lot of armor negation Shank can occasionally not be enough. Pairing her with Fear reduces normal crit damage by over 100% and you won’t take any.
Baymax shouldn’t even require this tho, he doesn’t have armor negation

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney