Patch Notes 4.5-A

That too. If heroes have a lot of armor negation Shank can occasionally not be enough. Pairing her with Fear reduces normal crit damage by over 100% and you won’t take any.
Baymax shouldn’t even require this tho, he doesn’t have armor negation

1 Like

Even then it’s fixed 65% less, and it’s doubtful to not have any other buffs on team.

@Nugget refreshes are coming tomorrow… so can we get the details about them today?
#NormalDamageOnScrooge :pleading_face:

3 Likes

They’re still being balanced so we don’t have additional details to give

4 Likes

You’re all killing me with this. Why would we make a whole new long term feature and be working hard on all these quality of life fixes that have been requested by the community for a long time if we were just gonna go press the “shut down” button at any minute? That doesn’t make any sense. We would like DH to last a long time and have absolutely no plans for it to come to an end any time soon. I’ve even said in a previous post that we currently have heroes planned till the end of 2024 and continuing to work on more beyond that.

You all gotta stop the doom and gloom all the time.

15 Likes

Well I just hope for one thing and hopefully the team in Live Q&A will hear me out.

How much till it? 105 minutes? (1h 45 mins)

1 Like

Possible old bug

Weekly Challenge = “Win 30 Quick Fights in a row in any modes.” It seems Invasion bots mode Quick Fights doesn’t count towards this challenge totals.

1 Like

we could stop with the ‘doom and gloom’ if y’all actually listened to what we (the actual players of the game) want. not just random stuff y’all are dishing out willy nilly. no one asked for patches, yet we got them. no one asked for battle badges. we got them. we asked for bug fixes, only to be told you are ‘working on them’ and ‘some bugs take longer to fix’ which imo is bobbins. it does not take two years to fix one bug when you bash out an update every week which has more broken stuff than working stuff. Cinderella is broken so badly. her FGM disk and her friend campaign is bugged out completely. Debuff heroes are broken. It shouldn’t take Randall over 10 seconds to take down Hades with the 100% impact. Woody’s disk is broken. Jafar’s disk is broken.Joy’ red skill is broken. Zeus white skill doesn’t need to be nerfed. it’s unnecessary. we know how to counter it. it’s his red skill that is the issue. but y’all don’t listen to anything we say. you just nerf and nerf and nerf until the hero is not longer usable. what is the point of hosting a Q&A if you don’t listen to anything we say on the daily?

4 Likes

Uhm @Loutre shouldn’t the Q and A already be up?

2:30pm CST. It’s 1:39pm CST

3 Likes

Oh. :frowning: What a dumb guy I am…

What’s that means bro???

live chat will be in almost 1h, it means.

We will be having a live Dev Q&A here on the forums at 2:30pm CST for an hour. Keep an eye out for it!

3 Likes

If it is okey if I can ask Loutre, will this be a Live Q&A where we can ask slightly more serious questions as we have no dedicated response type Q&A this time, or is this meant to be just the more fun type of Q&A?
Or would you say a mix more so this time?

I am going to try to get down to come up with more questions for a while, so wondered which type it is.

Just a fun Q&A. We’ve decided to keep more serious feedback in their own Feedback threads when we need them like we’ve been doing for example the War Chat and Patch Feedback Threads. We’re planning on doing those a bit more often with all the quality of life updates we’re planning on making.

2 Likes

I see and yeah, thank you for clarifying Loutre :-).

And yeah, looking forward to the Quality of Life improvements and the Live Q&A ^^.

1 Like

Loutre, what characters are coming in 2023 to the Game???
When Audrey Will be farmeable???
The’re Will be more characters from other Disney TV animated shows in the Game???

If you’d like to ask the team some questions, follow the link!

3 Likes

To be honest, the introduction of the Patch system is the one thing that’s convinced me y’all have plans to keep the game going past 2023; if PerBlue were planning on shutting it down within that time, there’s no way they’d spend the time and resources in developing something that major. Maybe it rarely works out this way in the mobile gaming industry, but as a novice player in this category, it seems to me that switching the focus from new content and new features to bugfixes and QoL upgrades, however beneficial it would be, is exactly the sort of thing that would be expected in a game that a publisher is winding down.

I’m sure y’all are working hard on those QoL updates and tracking down bugs, and I appreciate it, but yeah, unfortunately until more results from those efforts show up in the game, there’s going to be even more doomsaying than usual.

But it’s fun!

2 Likes

Any update on that now, after a few hours and Q&A?

It is still happening tomorrow, yes?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney