Patch Notes 4.5-A

We will be having a live Dev Q&A here on the forums at 2:30pm CST for an hour. Keep an eye out for it!

3 Likes

If it is okey if I can ask Loutre, will this be a Live Q&A where we can ask slightly more serious questions as we have no dedicated response type Q&A this time, or is this meant to be just the more fun type of Q&A?
Or would you say a mix more so this time?

I am going to try to get down to come up with more questions for a while, so wondered which type it is.

Just a fun Q&A. We’ve decided to keep more serious feedback in their own Feedback threads when we need them like we’ve been doing for example the War Chat and Patch Feedback Threads. We’re planning on doing those a bit more often with all the quality of life updates we’re planning on making.

2 Likes

I see and yeah, thank you for clarifying Loutre :-).

And yeah, looking forward to the Quality of Life improvements and the Live Q&A ^^.

1 Like

Loutre, what characters are coming in 2023 to the Game???
When Audrey Will be farmeable???
The’re Will be more characters from other Disney TV animated shows in the Game???

If you’d like to ask the team some questions, follow the link!

3 Likes

To be honest, the introduction of the Patch system is the one thing that’s convinced me y’all have plans to keep the game going past 2023; if PerBlue were planning on shutting it down within that time, there’s no way they’d spend the time and resources in developing something that major. Maybe it rarely works out this way in the mobile gaming industry, but as a novice player in this category, it seems to me that switching the focus from new content and new features to bugfixes and QoL upgrades, however beneficial it would be, is exactly the sort of thing that would be expected in a game that a publisher is winding down.

I’m sure y’all are working hard on those QoL updates and tracking down bugs, and I appreciate it, but yeah, unfortunately until more results from those efforts show up in the game, there’s going to be even more doomsaying than usual.

But it’s fun!

2 Likes

Any update on that now, after a few hours and Q&A?

It is still happening tomorrow, yes?

1 Like

No new updates about that!

One update on the hero refresh is it’s Maleficent getting the refresh not the Evil Queen! We had the wrong evil queen!

10 Likes

Omg that’s amazing news loutre :heart_eyes: although poor evil queen she could use a refresh also down the line. Im truly intrigued how good mal could be

I know you’re new but No Spoiling!

3 Likes

Sorry bout that

The wish list is fine but saying who most of us know who’s gonna come next is not cool

2 Likes

YES, that’s what I wanna see!!
Buuuut, for the sake of this Topic, I’ll just save it for my Wishlist.

Ok my question got answered… was confused by that

Is this a bug or am I not understanding something?

In the Princess Aurora and Fairy Godmother friendship campaign, the Fairy Godmother never spawns, so I end up just using Princess Aurora.

1 Like

The Fairy only spawns when an ally falls below half HP. If Aurora doesn’t take that much damage then it’s normal that Fairy doesn’t enter the battle at all

4 Likes

Hey uh what’s with the green 3 fire on Aurora and Fairly Godmother?

1 Like

Thanks

That’s a friendship powerup from Missions.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney