Patch Notes 4.6

How many times do we have to teach you this lesson? :man_facepalming:t5::man_facepalming:t5:

2 Likes

Just report as spam and ignore

Responding gives them the attention they want

11 Likes

I think what happened to Cinderella raised a few eyebrows.

I can understand getting upset when a hero gets nerfed after a few months; having to spend that time and/or money to level them up just to see them reduced in effectiveness before getting to use them for more than a few weeks, in a game where certain resources are extremely scarce, I get how that can be galling, even with it’s clearly needed (as with Randall, most famously).

But Zeus was the clear #1 hero in the game from the moment he was introduced in October 2021 until his first nerf last month. Most heroes don’t get to spend 14 months in the top tier, much less as the unchallenged Best of the Best. I don’t recall hearing complaints when Mr. Big & Koslov or Cheshire Cat started fading in effectiveness.

Maybe other players just enjoyed the game being “Zeus and His Clearly Inferior Friends” for over a year?

zeus_usage

1 Like

Mainly because promoting Zeus was so heavily promoted by the team. I am not picky, but it would be nice if the team (well, not sure how much of it was there when Zeus was released or how the movements were done)…

basically those that did stand behind Zeus being so powerful could at least acknowledge their error even if they don´t happen to touch the current refreshes or new heroes.

2 Likes

Loutre said he still was #1 even after the nerf, but the gap between him and #2 (now Baymax) was much smaller than before.
So he got second, a proper this time, nerf.

1 Like

I would very much like that
I asked the same question when his first nerf came in:

Probably not going to get any feedback further, and based on previous discussions like this we will just be silenced with a message along the lines of “The nerf was done for the best of the game and no further discussions around it will be tolerated”

sigh its just sad that this is the state we are in

3 Likes

That’s enough!! Please listen to the community telling you to stop!! It is for the better. You complaining certainly not making anything better for you or anyone else!

3 Likes

Excuse me? What did the community just tell you? Complaining or demanding characters isn’t going to work for you at all! Also, spamming does no help whatsoever, which would ultimately cross the line. Now will you please stop spamming and be patient for once? That’s all I’m asking.
(Edit: I just noticed the troll is taken down now all of a sudden. Well, I probably should’ve seen that coming and I might have spoke too soon for that matter.)

4 Likes

I’m not sure where else to write this, and I am obviously too late for this update, but possibly in the near future, would it be possible to add into the ‘sort’ filter ‘by red skill’ so that we can see more easily who we have maxed already and fish out those who are close more efficiently? So much like you filter for ‘patch’ and ‘rank’, do the same for ‘red skills’ and then they appear in order of who is maxed and so on. is that something that can be done because I know ALOT of players that would like an easy option to distinguish between heroes that are maxed and those that aren’t without endless scrolling through heroes

8 Likes

I agree, that may be useful sometimes

2 Likes

Yeah that would be nice… and along those lines a sort for who’s in elite so I can max the red skills

2 Likes

Also, with this latest Patch Note, we might see the snow get removed…you know, because Christmas is already a few weeks behind us! :kissing_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Snow stays with winter, until march.

6 Likes

Yea, I’d go as far as to say Zeus was WELL overdue for a nerf. Max and Mulan (in addition to Big and Cheshire) come to mind as characters that completely shaped the Meta and got soft nerfs in the form of reducing their secondary stats with each rank increase. All those characters were oppressive but became less so as they lost effective crit/dodge/tenacity. But that seems like less of an option for Zeus just because his kit is/was SO good.

I mean, even post 2nd round of nerfs I’m sure he’ll be a character I use regularly, he just won’t be a NUKE THEM FROM ORBIT and “make sure they never have energy if they survive” levels of good… Which is probably going to be very good for the health of the game.

No character should be head and shoulders above all the others for years at a time. That’s bad game balance.

I just wanted to throw in my voice that I would LOVE this feature. Now that the skill chip economy is in a better place I’m slowly trying to get as many red skills maxed as possible and I waste a LOT of time scrolling through heros trying to figure out who’s at cap or close.

4 Likes

That is true, and yes I think we all agree that the nerf was needed.

The problem is

We WARNED THEM
We SAID HE IS AN ISSUE
We ASKED IF HE WILL GET NERFED

They said “It is fine”
So we went on with our lives, used him, pumped resources into him, bought deals (which were over supplied because “he was a popular character”)
and now he is nerfed

So it just broke our trust completely that they can turn around and do something like this - twice

And I know they read this, and I hope that we will get some sort of feedback, but holding, wishing, dreaming but know the reality is that we probably won’t.

3 Likes

Better later than never. He needed this nerf.
And now as Zeus was nerfed, nobody needs a nerf. :confetti_ball:

Took a little… but eh, we wanted this, the reaction was later than it should be, but at least it happen. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Is it possible for the team to add “Auto Add All”, to enhance all 6 badges at once, the enhancing currently takes too long and needs to be repeated every 4 weeks. @Nugget @Loutre

4 Likes

How wdym another account

1 Like

Bruh seriously you flagged this of all things?

3 Likes

Does the sorting order of collections vs filters annoy anyone else?

“The Muppets” and “The Nightmare Before Christmas” are sorted using “M” and “N” in Hero Mastery collections list.

However, when you use the hero filter, “The Muppets” are sorted using “M” and “The Nightmare Before Christmas” is sorted using “T”. Can we have consistency to either use “The” as part of the name or not for sorting purposes? If “The Muppets” should just be “Muppets”, then it should just be renamed to “Muppets” and then everything will be in alphabetical order.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney