This contest... this contest, just UH (Contest Talk Thread)

Yah it used to be that contests were easy to complete (all reward tiers) for most of the players and rank rewards rewarded whales.

Now (maybe the past 6 contests), whales are rewarded for both completing the contest and having a high rank while most players do NOT complete the contest.

Most = More than 50% of the players

3 Likes

I just find it funny that the data aims at people that play <10 mins a day.

The same players that also spend to “catch-up” or to “win”… coincidence?

Also funny coincidence that other contests have people reaching 1M while getting like Top 25%/Top 50% rewards - because, let’s face it 3/4 of players aren’t really DAU.

And with FtN you are near the border of Top 5%/Top 10% meaning it’s 5x less players reaching 1M. For the same rewards. :roll_eyes:

I would do it otherwise. Let people reach 1M rather easily, like in other contests and then like 1 pt for 100 Stamina and 1 pt for 10 Diamonds :smirk: Whales can outbeat themselves while other players feel comfy.

3 Likes

I’ll poke the liveops team regarding this feedback, but if any changes do get made they cannot be during a live contest.

If this is again referring to what I said regarding the PRIZE WALL data ONLY then once again please stop taking that out of context. We look at the data in game for MANY things and do not only aim it towards people playing less than 10 minutes a day.

It is the best that most of us ignore this insane contest. Every week, the amount of diamonds needed increases and with no end in sight :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

The progress rewards have been the SAME for MONTHS now. What can possibly explain that except they being lazy and couldn’t care less anymore? :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

And the redistributed badge booster crates? Such big fat lie :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: that’s what make it disgusting. If they want to take it away, at least act like decent grownups and say it directly to us :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: I still wouldn’t like it but at least it is the truth

2 Likes

But what I said about the feedback being 99.8/0.2 I didn’t meant just for the Prize Wall. :wink:
It wasn’t about the PW data, but that 99.8% feedback comes from the support tickets - such as that Zeus… thing.

I think we get our feedback from here, tickets and internal data. I would not agree that it’s 99.8% tickets. It is spread pretty evenly.

I had the team look at Zeus yesterday they feel he is fine.

I meant him being given a lot, not broken.
Anyway.
50 energy from all enemies every second for 7 seconds = 250 energy altogether/second = white skill every 4 seconds when maxed

it was my feeling… and maybe some of the others

Oh and…

We know, would like for next one. Not sure what they base the needed diamonds and stamina from, whether some selective mean / selective median or just all thorough mean/median. :man_shrugging:

I haven’t seen much red skill crates, badge bazaar tokens, no upgrade pieces or… other resources for months in Progress Rewards yes.

I still wonder why we were getting ~1.4M Disk Power every 3 contests and now we are getting 200k every contest.

every 1.5, it stacks.

which means

he completely isn’t fine.

I can confirm even battling with a solo Y12 hero a R17 Zeus at 288/288/268/248/27, he still gets white in like 7 seconds in most cases.

And against the whole team… well, even non-maxed red skill does… stuff.

If they feel he’s not broken, have them fight a strong line with him under war conditions and with off duties.

I don’t necessarily want the progress rewards to be “easy” for most players in every contest, but it would be nice if they were possible without spending money for every contest.

If the rewards went back up to what they were a few months ago, with 45 Badge Booster Crates, frequent badge tokens and a decent amount of disk power, occasional mod upgrade pieces, etc., then I’d understand making the rewards hard to get. But for the mediocre returns of the past couple of months? Why should I bother?

3 Likes

True. What is the biggest reward now? Meh Sign-In Chips?

1 Like

Laughed out loud at this, given how many times he’s one shotted me at the start of the wave lately. Nearly every line in Coli and Arena has him now, because unless you’re Ian or someone who revives with temporary invincibility on KO you’re toast. Not that the invincibility does a lot of good in the long run, you’re still going to lose to Zeus.

He is broken, literally everyone has been saying this since release. His performance and massive rise to popularity proves this.

Use Mary with lsb disk, counters the white skill.

The problem comes later, he spams his white skill way too much due to red skill.

He permanently locks all enemies stunned and drain energy so much they never have any energy.
His damage isn’t a problem.

It feels zeus nerfed

Another contest using stamina right after a ftn? Seriously, just why?!

3 Likes

At this point since perblue keeps decreasing the scores to ftn to a point only those spending money get pass 3 stars in six days at best… I really wish the pattern of contests be ftn during cap increase week (as a server wide contest though since it’s about fortifying the network), individual contest (badge bit collection for this one), guild contest (city watch with certain toons, arena fights, coli fights, and gold spent), and than individual again (hiest related coins earned, shield points earned, friendship memory earned)

I feel a lot of people hate ftn as a server, so more reason to make it a server wide type contest because we all groan when we see it together anyways lol.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney