DH January Shop Refresh & Prize Wall

Considering that Yax got a refresh he should be a lot more in use now.

If I am to guess one of the least used characters it would be characters like Gonzo who aren’t a start character or one of the main popular Muppets.

But yeah, really cool that you share the usage data with us Loutre, really interesing to see :-).

4 Likes

Yeah, we want to keep everyone on a similar scale that’s why Zeus was nerfed to bring him back down to more reasonable level.

4 Likes

The team has gotten back to me about Luca and Alberto! Their stats are not finalized yet! With all the craziness of coming back from 2 weeks off @Nugget and I just missed that. They should be finalized EOD today.

5 Likes

I just wanted to move them higher in tier list, sigh. No reason for the nerf, they aren’t even released.
Backwards

Cinderella’s buff will be next week, or in 2?

2 Likes

I think it may be closer to the end of this month.

4 Likes

That is all great Loutre
But the reason why he is being used so much is pretty obvious…

We got so many deals for him, so many rewars from contests and guild gifts

@The_Real_Numi called it back in February

And @Musketeer also added this back then

So what exactly changed since March to December? Because the player base saw this is wrong way back then, so why then:

Also, I am interested to know if this data is based on war only? Or is this including Campaigns, Invasion, Surge, Arena and Coliseum?
And small follow up, does the data show disk usage too, because that will affect a lot of heroes I would imagine - perhaps the team can look at smaller refreshes for specific disks in the future (especially where one is hugely used more than the other)

Thanks!

2 Likes

This is my opinion on heroes that well……need a refresh

1. Gonzo. He does very minimal damage and is probably the least powerful tank in the game
  2. The Horned King. He could be useful, but the damage is very little and it takes way too much time to get enough energy to get to his white skill, which also does very little.
  3. Launchpad McQuack. I KNOW he already had a refresh, but like, he needs another one. From his entrance skill being the only thing that really helps gameplay, to his white skill being a little underpowered, you can see he is not the best.
2 Likes

IMG_20230104_200435

No es por incomodar o dar la razón pues en mi parecer le juntaron demas a estos personajes aunque sea puesto como duo de heroe… Si revisan a los otros personajes de duo en el juego estan en posiciones que muestran amistad y respeto… bueno en este no se que pasó !!! O Yo veo algo que no quiero entender… bueno ahí dejo está observación…

3 Likes

Well let’s see if we get new characters that represent a new or old franchises that not in the show and I know for a fact if anyone from Milo Murphy’s Law or Hamster and Gretel come this year then it’s obvious that they’ll be on the red team because they both share the same universe as Phineas and Ferb which we know that Perry’s in the game representing that franchise.

2 Likes

Does that mean Ian (Onward) should have been nerfed too?
I saw him as often as Zeus, by that, I mean they were always a tag team of destruction.

I have been told Baymax is a counter to Ian, so that could be why he is used more now.

2 Likes

Ian isn’t nearly as used as Zeus was, or as a lot of these new really strong heroes really. Two years ago he was maybe.
Either way he’s not even that strong, he surely doesn’t need a nerf

4 Likes

He is strong, but not nearly enough to nerf, neither he is used that often, like the graph is showing.
And as I was saying almost a year, only Zeus needs a nerf, unfortunately he got wrong part nerfed.

3 Likes

Finally they’re here

2 Likes

Hermoso todo! Pero me perdí la parte en la que sacaron a Démona de la campaña de Élite. Por que razón?

2 Likes

Ian is not at all over used like Zeus. In that graph it’s ONLY Zeus at that crazy high level no one else was even close to him.

5 Likes

I hope this doesn’t imply that Baymax will be reduced in combat effectiveness.

I keep meeting Ian in story mode and Baymax is the only one I have who can hold him back enough to potentally win.
If his combat power gets reduced, I may as stop playing the game, since I won’t be able to fight Ian anymore.

2 Likes

Nope, Baymax is also not at over usage so he seems fine. Like the graph showed above Zeus was just way too high above all the other heroes.

4 Likes

If you have trouble with Ian I recommend getting Tron good and give him his Kevin Flynn disk up to 5 stars, that way one can easily take care of Ian’s Reflect at the start of the battle :-).

Also, alternatively when you meet Ian in the story campaign you can turn off auto and wait until the Reflect duration is over before using the White skills.

Just wanting to help if I can :-).

6 Likes

Why worse hero :grimacing:
Yikes.

6 Likes

Sorry I said anything
Voyd is really one of the worst ones we can get now…

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney