PerBlue, let's talk

If PB follows the same pattern as other games, then after Red 14, it should be Yellow? So by end of 2021, we should be around Yellow 13. That is if the game is still alive by then…But yeah eventually people will be overwhelmed with the ranks, that many will quit.

4 Likes

not Yellow, but Golden rank…

and it´s +1 every month, so by the end of the year Golden+13, if so… hopefully not, I´d like just Golden+6 or Golden+7

It was hyperbole, I don’t really think that it would end up to that rank, it just mostly feels like it based on how high we are going into Red.

So, anyway can be something made about 2k stamina with double drops needed to get a character from W to R13 rank? Imo it’s too much and the team should focus on giving the F2P players at least as many resources as to get 3 characters from W to current max rank.
So atm, that should be 12k free stamina (so about 720k raw stamina). Right now players get 2,010 raw stamina a day, plus 2,400 from the refreshing.

That is 4,410. 28 days between the caps make that 123,480 stamina. As you can see, to fulfill what I think is fair, the amount of stamina given for free still needs to be 6x higher. @Polaris
And I stand behind this. As mentioned sometime before, if the catch-up challenges for the current cap were released instead of them being released after the new cap is up, it would much ease the pressure.

And I am willing to find any other possibility to make the game a less atrocious grind thing, really. Having many ideas in my mind, from badge changes to increased stamina to new items released.

7 Likes

I tried to pinpoint all the QoL changes that would be highly recommended from my standpoint to assure a smoother progress for the players in our Discord channel:

1. Unifying the amount of Badge Bits needed to craft a Purple/Orange/Red badge
Especially Purple badges are messy as hell.
Best solution would be to reduce the bit amount to craft a badge to:
20 - for Purple badges
30 - for Orange badges
40 (which it even is) - for Red badges
With that goes adjusting of the cost to craft the Purple and Orange badges.

2. Orange, Red (and later Gold) badges spawned from Diamond, Team and Role crates

3. Option for the Diamond, Team and Role crates to spawn for Diamonds in Mega Mart, taking away Gold and Team XP options, mainly.

4. Adjusting the badges spawning in Arena/Coliseum/Surge/Heist/War shops and their cost in Badge Bazaar
Same goes for the standard Market, which only gives purple and below bits or badges.

5. In Trials I´d change the bits to those that are NOT needed for the last badges of every rank (the easiest to craft ones)

6. Ultra XP drinks substituting the ones in Arena/Coliseum daily rewards. - ESPECIALLY NECESSARY ONE, Mega XP drinks are not “a lot of XP drinks”

Additional changes (not as acute, still would ease many players):
New Hero Mastery collections
Emojis unlockable via friendships back
Abolishing Raid Tickets altogether
Multi-Raid enabled from the beginning

Right now, the game stagnates horridly. It´s in worse state than 2 months ago (despite the good Special Markets changes). The whole stamina economy needs to be corrected ASAP or most players (paying or not) will just move before the next “new rank” (not talking about Red+14) is introduced.

Right now 2,000 premium stamina with double drops (so without them, 4k premium stamina) is needed to get a character from White-Orange to Red+13.

Therefore I beg for the devs to realize they need to give players that play the game for free at least
half the resources to max out heroes they introduced at any given Rank. Ideally, enough to fully max those introduced heroes, although I know that won´t happen.

13 Likes

I have made a post in terms of the Friendship Mission in terms of ways the mission story content should be in the game instead of being removed from the game, hoping that the friendship story content can be in the game :-). I made some prototype pictures in terms of how the UI could be setup, as well as why they should keep the friendship mission story content in the game.

1 Like

In terms of the Cosmetics I´d advise to revert the changes done with the Cosmetic Crates as such:

• Hero emojis should be unlockable through completing the friendships of the character. E.g. Jack Sparrow emojis should be unlocked upon completing Chapter 5 of both his Nick Wilde and Hector Barbossa friendship campaigns (after the Friendship Change in 2.3)

• Hero avatars: the Character avatar should be unlocked upon unlocking the respective character. Skill avatars and Smile Emoji avatar should stay as Cosmetic Crates exclusives

• Emojis: should stay as Cosmetic Crates exclusives

• Avatars: Badge Avatars should be unlockable again via crafting the respective Badge for the first time. Emoji Avatars and Sticker Avatars should stay as they are currently.

• Avatar Borders: More Borders should be made available via Hero Mastery Shop.

• Costumes: Should stay as they are. Preferably any new one is welcome (despite the statement of not making any new ones).

@Polaris

These changes should help make the Collection Levels more progressive and closing the gap between the old players (who could unlock all the stuff via the old system) and new players (who are mostly stuck in low collection level, due to not getting much of the content).

And another change would be that if one already has all the cosmetics available at the time, one cosmetic crate would get the player a certain amount of points. While guaranteed cosmetic crate yields double of that.

8 Likes

I like the suggestions

However the cosmetic crate bonus creates the biggest f2p p2p power gal and its the biggest power creep in the game

1 Like

The bonus after all Cosmetics at the moment are unlocked doesn´t have to be particularly high at all. Like maybe 1 Common Cosmetic Dupe worth or so.

Apart from that the changes will honor being a long-time player over sacrificing thousands of dollars on cosmetic crates to unlock… something.

Cosmetic crates are just another ploy to get money. Should’ve left the collections alone. There is little value for them as contest rewards also. Rather have rare badges or pretty much anything else

2 Likes

Good post Numi and hopefully PerBlue listens to your feedback :-).
Although, given the cosmetic stat bonuses I assume it would be unlikely that they will change the current cosmetic system, or at least by that much even if they could likely make some Quality of Life changes of course.

At the very least one Quality of Life change I think could be reasonable would be if we could pick a preferred type of cosmetic, and that way be more likely to get the type of cosmetic we would actually like to get.
Shouldn’t be unreasonable I think to just give a higher chance to one type of cosmetics.
Personally I mostly want badge designs, but I usually barely get any so a preference option feature would be good I think.

So yeah, if a Quality of Life improvement in terms of letting us pick a type of a type of cosmetic we would like to be able to more likely get I think would be good overall :-).

1 Like

The thing about collection is that the most active players before the change now have Collections Level above 200, while others that came with a change in midst or after the change have barely any.

I myself am stuck at 91 right now. When the change came I had maybe 83 or so. There´s barely any progress for players. That´s what I´m talking about. Should it be rewarding? Then there should be some sense of progression. Right now, there´s no sense of progression when in quarter of a year one moves 8 levels. That´s like 1 a month, so 200 is 17 years? Don´t think the game won´t be around for 17 years.

6 Likes

Yea the difference is huge and the amount we get from contests dont even do anything

The new system needs new life support

I been here only around 150 days ish

Scoring top 10 or 1% constantly every contest

Even purchased crates total over 300 usd of now

Cosmetic bonus level 6

People who had it before the change have it 150-200…

1 Like

That´s a big oof indeed for purchasing and getting so many and having only lvl6!

2 Likes

More stamina has been given out. If you want to know the most efficient gathering and leveling technique and are non paying or a casual spender I’ll list the ways bellow and how to use your reset items properly.

1.”Daily stamina buys” Buy both 50 diamond cost everyday and stack your stamina.
2.”Collect daily stamina” While stacking stamina keep collecting the daily free stamina quest.
3.”mega market with market refresh items” take advantage of the recent increase of stamina batteries given out and use market refreshes and diamonds only on the mega market.
4.”stamina refresh tokens on double stamina buy day” save your stamina refresh tokens and use only on this certain event while saving stacked stamina.
5.”plan ahead for cap rises” cap rise happens usually once a month In a half so the first half of the newest cap rise try to drop stamina and level your preferred heroes for either pvp or invasion and then use the rest of the time to save save save.
6.”pvp focus” for players who are new and do not spend or are casual spenders try to focus heavily on a good arena team first off because this will be your diamond accumulator to be able to purchase more stamina batteries from your mega market and market refresh items. Once you establish a nice looking arena team and level cap it , you want to then start establishing your coliseum setup to start accumulating more diamonds while staying on top of your arena team focus.
7.”double drop backpacks (normal)” try to save these bad boys because they are rare and not cheap. If you want to know when to use this item save around 800+ stamina batteries and use this on one of the first two contests into the cape rise. Make sure for efficiency you have a x2 hero xp drink Item and a x2 campaign gold item in stock for the upcoming cap rises and any extras you can use if you want to drop your stamina batteries for the first 2 contests of the Recent cap rise.

Efficiency is key and I hope this helps not only you guys but others down the line!

Sincerely, Hero Killer (server 1&2)

6 Likes

Ok, why noob accounts have more crates deals and overall better deals than main, more used accounts?

What’s the system behind it, and why it is so bad?

4 Likes

It’s a way for the new players to catch up quicker. I’ve seen this method before and am happy to see that. Generating more maxed players will stabilize the continuous cap rise and keep us veteran players from getting bored on top :stuck_out_tongue: when you hear the term “bridging the gap” , that’s what it means my friend. Really a vital part in any game :slight_smile:

Explain why this is a bad deal?? Youll easier get a few heroes to 6 stars with these…

Did you even read the post?

3 Likes

Got confused with the other post in guild gifts… and to properly answer it, not sure, I’d love to buy one of those when they pop up

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney