Phineas & Ferb - Likely Submission

Hello! Welcome to a another Commander Rex concept. This time for the likely duo, Phineas & Ferb. This is also for @Scarlet_Captain’s 2nd Grand Concept Contest. Hope you all enjoy!

Phineas & Ferb

The two genius brothers, Phineas Flynn and Ferb Fletcher seize the day in the field by creating inventions to control enemies, boost allies, and spreading a robot riot through the field. Stick with us, cause Phineas & Ferb are gonna do it all!

“Nothing is impossible except impossibility!”

Phineas & Ferb are a :star: Blue Midline Control Duo

Animations

Entrance: The two ride in on their Rollercoaster
Victory: Phineas smiles and Ferb thumbs up
Defeat: Ferb puts his hand on Phineas’ shoulder

Basic: (See Passive)

Skills

White Skill: Hey Ferb!
iMarkup_20210416_161602
:sparkles: - Fantastic Damage

Passive: Phineas and Ferb both have different basic attacks, Phineas shoots with his Baseball Launcher at the nearest enemies, dealing X damage while Ferb activates their Phinedroids and Ferbots.

The Phinedroids and Ferbots have Y Max HP and deal X damage with their basic attacks. There can only be two Phinedroids and two Ferbots in battle at one time. When a Phinedroid is KO’d, they Stun the enemy for 4 seconds. When a Ferbot is destroyed, they deal additional True Damage to the enemy equal to 10% of the damage they deal with their basic attack.

Active: The player chooses a invention for Phineas & Ferb to use.

1. Ninja Suits. When Ninja Suits is used, Phineas & Ferb become Invisible until they run out of energy and are immune to disables during this time.

2. Rubber Ray. When Rubber Ray is used, Ferb activates their Rubber Ray, insulating all allies, Shielding them for Y HP and granting Energized to all allies for 6 seconds. They gain 65 extra energy when they use their basic attack.

3. Platypult. When Platypult is used, Phineas activates their Platypult, launching Shuttlecocks until they run out of energy, dealing X damage every Shuttlecock. Allies gain Y Tenacity every consecutive use of this skill.

While on auto, Phineas & Ferb perform each effect in order and cycle back to the first effect.

Green Skill: Robot Riot

:fist: - Normal Damage

Ferb rides through the field 5 times on their Robot Bulls, dealing X damage while Phineas jumps on Rover The Robot Dog, biting the closest enemy and Stunning them for 10 seconds. The Bulls deal +20% more damage every consecutive use of this skill and +10% more every ride through.

Blue Skill: The Beak
iMarkup_20210416_213523
:fist: - Normal Damage

When Phineas & Ferb reach 50% of their Max HP, they launch their Beak armor. When they have their Beak armor on, they cannot use any skills but can basic attack, dealing X damage. They also heal themselves for X HP per second until they reach Max HP. Ferb can still activate the Phinedroids and Ferbots while in the Beak armor. Once they reach Max HP, the armor flies off.

Purple Skill: Making Summer Last
Untitled70_20210416172123

When Phineas & Ferb’s allies are dealt more than 50% of their Max HP in a single hit, their attack and movement speed is increased by 65%, +5% for every Phinedroid or Ferbot that has been KO’d.

When allies are Energized, they have +X Skill Power and Basic Damage.

The attack and movement speed increase has a chance to fail on allies above Level X.

Red Skill: Seize The Day
iMarkup_20210416_201712

Phineas & Ferb are immune to Fatigue. If Phineas & Ferb are dealt a stack of Fatigue, they instead gain one stack of Hardy and gain Y Max HP.

Allies have +Z Normal and Fantastic Crit while they have Hardy and gain Precise for 6 seconds when a Phinedroid or Ferbot is KO’d.

The Fatigue immunity has a chance to fail on enemies above Level X.

Additional Stat Boosts:

• +X Damage for the Phinedroids and Ferbots’ basic
  • +Y Reality
  • +Z Armor

Battle Badge:

Requires To Charge:

• A stack of Fatigue is given to a ally

Bonuses:

• Stat Buff: +Z Max HP
  • Lineup Buff: A Y HP Shield for Control allies
  • Effect Buff: 70 energy when given Fatigue
Friendships 

Phineas & Ferb/Bunsen & Beaker
Campaign: “Nerds Of A Feather”
Allies: Kim Possible, Jumba, Hades

Disk Power:

• +X Basic Damage
  • +Y Reality for Blue Team allies

Memories:

Cripple Powered Enemies

• When enemies are buffed, their Basic Damage is reduced by 20% (+10% Basic Damage per star)

• When Robot Riot is activated, Rover The Robot Dog’s bite also steals 280 energy from the enemy and grants it to Phineas & Ferb (+20 energy per star)

Phineas & Ferb/Huey, Dewey & Louie
Campaign: “Smart Brothers”
Allies: Fairy Godmother, Scrooge McDuck, Scar

Disk Power:

• +50 Reality Negation
  • +Z Evasion

Memories:

Supporting Front Allies

• Every 8 Phinedroids and Ferbots that are KO’d heal the frontmost ally for X HP (-1 KO per star)

• The frontmost ally gains Y Skill Power and +20 Crit Damage when a Phinedroid or Ferbot is KO’d (+10 Crit Damage per star)

Other Notes

• This concept has been planned since I joined the forums honestly. I love P&F as you guys know and I was just dying to do this. This contest was the perfect opportunity to do it

• This is quite late, because I was slammed this whole week and I didn’t have the strength to write this, but watching the F&TWS episode today motivated me to finish this, I worked out, built my confidence, and finished it. Hope it came out well. Thank you, Eye Of The Tiger. :wink:

• This, as I said, is a concept for @Scarlet_Captain’s 2nd Grand Concept Contest. Hope you enjoy it and found it fun!

14 Likes

How would you rate this concept?

• :star::star::star::star::star:
  • :star::star::star::star:
  • :star::star::star:
  • :star::star:
  • :star:

0 voters

My next one will be a Endgame 2 year anniversary special. Announcement for who the character is will be this week.

1 Like

Oh also, this is my first concept with a Battle Badge. Should I use them for future Marvel/Unlikely concepts I do? I hope I did okay. :grimacing:

• Yes
  • No, keep them only for likely

0 voters

1 Like

Does this skill make them immune to death since it triggers every time they hit 50%?

No, it works like The Rocketeer’s Blue. You would just have to try to KO them while they have the suit on. Or KO them fast enough to where it doesn’t trigger or something like that.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney