Pleakley Stat Change

Heroes that uses stacks of hardy. The team could never insta ko rapunzel or baymax with max red skill. Also mad hatter with max red skill could protect the whole team. Other heroes that also just started the fight late or uses stacks of hardy like Maximus were very good.
And yes it takes a lot of work to max a red skill, but you needed max red skill for pleakley as well so that the combo would work.

2 Likes

@Filadae_Djaq there’s a thread here that details many different counters and heroes good against the team.

In fact, you yourself posted in it. Why are you asking for more counters here?

1 Like

Do you guys really play so poorly that you can’t figure out that pleakley and gizmo remain amazing for invasion? Sounds like something that isn’t perblue’s problem…

1 Like

Who said anything about invasion? Pleakley by himself is preatty much the same. However they destroyed the team combo. I invested in pleakley for arena and coly and war defens. Not for invasion. He can still be used in invasion yes, but they have definetely ruined the combo that many players invested in.

2 Likes

Which one? Aurora Veil’s? They’re outdated by a lot…

And there aren’t many counters to the Pleakley comp. The only ones that can avoid the study is just QoH (Al), Rapunzel, Tron, Mad Hatter, and Hank & Dory

@Filadae_Djaq What's going on with Pleakley?

That one? Those weren’t counters. Those were just ways to survive the comp :neutral_face:

Survive and win = counter.

I will also note that you are editing your posts after I have replied.

Yeah, because there are bits I’ve forgotten to add :neutral_face:

Personally I find no reason to make a stat change to Pleakley.

1 Like

@TherMasterStitch then it’s a good thing you aren’t the one making the decisions.

It’s a significant issue and needed to be addressed.

Edit: typo

@Moist then it’s a good thing it was a joke since Stitch is one of my fav characters and I love Lilo & Stitch of which Pleakley is a character of

It’s a big part of my presence on the forum, my love for Stitch and Pooh

1 Like

Sure, when does Mulan get nerfed?

Like, I dont mind nerfing heros but make it fair. If you’re gonna abuse a hero that can take out 5 toons on their own and then nerf Pleakley that required an entire team composition to wield effectively.

As previously mentioned It’s not fun when a fight is over before it begins. How is it fun or fair if Mulan can take on entire team solo? She’s effectively the new Randall.

At least Pleakley requires a full built 2-3 other fully built toons to be effective. This seems like a bias towards teams comps and which heros they offer in sales.

Really disappointed by this move, at least nerf other stupidly strong toons like mulan, pooh, animal & a few others that can break the game when put in a team.

4 Likes

Imo, mulan doesn’t need a nerf since there are some counters for her, and if she is nerfed she may not be good anymore…

3 Likes

Exactly. @Polaris said that they dont want a single hero to take out an entire team in seconds. But Pleakley needs at least 2 specific character to do that, barbossa and hades. Even if he is the one doing the damage he can never achive that on his own. He need a full team to be usefull. They still nerfed him dramatically, reducing the stacks per study from 3 to 1 already reduces the initial damage by 3 times. But they also reduced a lot his purple skill and the skill power he gains from red skill. But as you said they never did anything for Mulan who can kill entire teams in seconds without requiring a specific team combo. I just dont understand how they come up with those “solutions”. Very poorly managed.

4 Likes

Mulan doesn’t need a nerf cuz there are potential counters, right?

Mulans counters are locked behind full team comps that can negate mulans viability from the field.

It doesn’t hide the fact mulan herself can solo a whole team. That’s not fair, for any toon in this game.

I personally use a freeze team to negate her.

You could also say there are high end reality, shield or hardy teams that count negate Pleakley.

Pleakley could never solo a whole team on his own.

If they’re gonna start nerfing characters because they’re too strong then it needs to done fairly.

4 Likes

Mulan couldn’t wipe a whole team as soon as the fight started could she and she has plenty of counters now.

This is something completely different where a combination of heroes made another hero broken not just a single hero being too good

Pleakley with that combo was broken and it needed fixing

1 Like

But with “right” heroes he always kills everyone no matter what. And his only counter is ONLY Mad Hatter with maxed red skill, and that’s really expensive investment, and people didn’t upgraded Mad Hatter just against one line, it’s not that worthy, even if that was the only hope. Leaving everyone against that combo doomed. And this game is all about good synergy.

Not to add it takes 4/5 months to max a red skill :roll_eyes:

Mulan have many counters now and doesn’t require nerf.

But PB could keep eye on Cheshire, he negates all reality of enemies, always crits which makes his damage awful high, and with his evasion it’s nearly impossible to disable.

6 Likes

Il suffisait de modifier la disque de Barbossa pour un résultat qui aurait contenter tout le monde, la vous avez détruit un personnage où il fallait un investissement énorme pour qu’il sois efficace… Maximisez la compétence rouge n’est pas donné à tout le monde ! C’est long, très long, et je ne parle pas du up des personnages pour aller avec Pickly …

Basically this.
Pleakley needed a few toons to assist.
The nerf on his red skill alone was enough if you ask me.

Counters can be found, it just hasnt been aptly found aside from a few already.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney