Pleakley Stat Change

@Wizard_Hercules_LXVII he is still very good. You can fight ch34.5 for a comparison.

Yep. Literally just brought him up from white to red 6 today. Could have maxed out someone else instead

1 Like

Dang wish I had know about that combo! Hopefully it doesn’t nerf his other usefulness in the game. Oh wait! That will be next. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

In which ways?

Like you didn’t ruin Gizmo? :thinking:

2 Likes

Perblu, thank u for the nerf of pleakley’s red. I don’t see the point of nerfing purple however.

Now perhaps u can do something about mulan’s green? It has the same effect against most teams even when at higher power levels than her.

3 Likes

There are a lot of combos that are way OP vs leveled and maxed out toons. It’s called building a team using in game mechanics as strategy. Should a lvl 135 orange team beat my 140 fully maxed R1team? Nope. But it did because of strategy. You build characters to play off each other and then change them when people make smart toon combos. Pleakley gets nerfed because of a combo with others that got popular as people were using it in coli and arena. There are so many other combos that cause enemy toons to die right away. Should we expect them to get needed too?

1 Like

They do this repeatedly and never provide any reimbursement or show any remorse for the bait and switch.
Some of us invested tons of resources and real money into this character.
The former Pleakley was worth that investment. this neutered version is not. So I want my money back. Will the oblige? Of course not.

1 Like

Well yeah, because he was broken :expressionless:

Now he is less broken, but broken nonetheless

People are so quick to say a hero sucks after only a few hours of the change.

@Taylor_Guitars you should speak to a lawyer before using terms like “bait and switch”.

I invested a lot into creating a Pleakley based team. It did insta ko most enemies but it definetely had counters. Now I can say that the team is completely useless. It went from hero to 0. I tested it in arena and it can’t even fast kill Joy, who has very little armour and health. Wish i never spent all the money i did in the past 2 months just to make an epic team that you decided to randomly ruin completely. The team could insta ko most enemies, but now that it cant it is completely useless for the reason that pleakleys survivability is laughable. I will definetely not spend any penny on this game anymore and hopefully i will slowly just get sick of it and leave the game.

4 Likes

Which ones?

Heroes that uses stacks of hardy. The team could never insta ko rapunzel or baymax with max red skill. Also mad hatter with max red skill could protect the whole team. Other heroes that also just started the fight late or uses stacks of hardy like Maximus were very good.
And yes it takes a lot of work to max a red skill, but you needed max red skill for pleakley as well so that the combo would work.

2 Likes

@Filadae_Djaq there’s a thread here that details many different counters and heroes good against the team.

In fact, you yourself posted in it. Why are you asking for more counters here?

1 Like

Do you guys really play so poorly that you can’t figure out that pleakley and gizmo remain amazing for invasion? Sounds like something that isn’t perblue’s problem

1 Like

Who said anything about invasion? Pleakley by himself is preatty much the same. However they destroyed the team combo. I invested in pleakley for arena and coly and war defens. Not for invasion. He can still be used in invasion yes, but they have definetely ruined the combo that many players invested in.

2 Likes

Which one? Aurora Veil’s? They’re outdated by a lot

And there aren’t many counters to the Pleakley comp. The only ones that can avoid the study is just QoH (Al), Rapunzel, Tron, Mad Hatter, and Hank & Dory

@Filadae_Djaq What's going on with Pleakley?

That one? Those weren’t counters. Those were just ways to survive the comp :neutral_face:

Survive and win = counter.

I will also note that you are editing your posts after I have replied.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney