Popular Suggested Heroes

Pete, a frontline Tank who enjoys picking on those weaker than him. He’s been around longer than anyone else cares to remember, and has a bone to pick with a certain mouse.

“I was born to cheat and lie! I’m a mean, rotten guy!”

BASIC ATTACK: Melee, a heavy handed sucker punch.

• WHITE: “Insult to Injury”, points and laughs at the enemy team, leaving them “Taunted”. This also boosts Pete’s Armor and Reality by 150% for a short period.

“Taunted” would be a new status ailment, represented by an angry face.
Enemies will now only target the source of the taunt for a short period.

• GREEN: “Strike!”, rolls a bowling ball across the screen, damaging and slowing every enemy it hits. The slow duration decreases as the ball travels. Deals Normal damage.

• BLUE: “Peg-Leg Poppers”, at 50% or less HP, Pete starts to back up from the enemy team, dropping firecrackers as he does so. The firecrackers stun for a split second or two, and while they do low damage, they always deliver critical hits. Deals Fantastic damage.

• PURPLE: “Big Palooka”, allows Pete to take less damage from enemies weaker than him.

APPEARANCE: Based on his appearance in the Goofy Movie, likely with a bowling shirt and shorts. An alternate costume could be his suit from the House of Mouse cartoon.

ENTRANCE: Stomps towards the enemy team with a scowl, rolling up his sleeves and muttering under his breath.

VICTORY: Laughs obnoxiously at the enemy team, hands on his hips and puffing out his chest.

DEFEAT: Slips and falls to the ground, literally seeing stars as they spin around his head.

5 Likes

Heeey, it’s a good idea for put this in the game, personally i think he’s good for, Being a protector. After good choice.

1 Like

I really like dis concept. Pete suits the game really well. And of course, Mickey should have a friendship with Pete.

1 Like

Sorry to say but big palooka is what Donald says when he gets mad at someone

Ooooooor we could think of The Heroes of Olympus Percy Jackson. That could actually be a very good idea, considering we can have the son of Zeus in the game. And then Hephaestus son, Leo we could have a nice fire hand technician in the game where the son of Aphrodite could be the perfect control character of a god. As where we could have the son of Hades with a load of dark magic attacks. Or Frank considering he’s the son of War AKA Mars his great skill on the battlefield would be great on the battlefield. Or even better Percy himself considering we have the son of Poseidon on the game. I would consider some of them tank 1 as a control into as a damage. All yellow team Heroes

1 Like

Ah another one who likes Dr. Facilier. Actually made a concept for him myself. It was my first one so it’s a touch on the rough side but I still enjoy it.

Character Concept: Dr. Facilier

Wrong Kinokan. They are demigods.

My comment was not a reply to you. It was a reply containing my concept I had made for Dr. Facilier, a character which someone else made a concept for a few replies ago.

As far as your comment goes, I understand that the characters from Percy Jackson are demigods and while Percy Jackson is owned by Fox who in turn in owned by Disney, I would not hold my breath for any of them being included. The only other characters from Greecian myth we may get are characters from Disney’s film Hercules. Perhaps Hercules himself as a front line Tank, Zeus as a backline Damage and Philoctetes (Phil) as a Support. All of which would be Blue heroes because Hades is a Blue hero and they sort by movie.

Sorry. But what about Jafar.

Basic attack: A hit from his staff.

White attack: Evil wizard: Jafar cast an evil spell at the farthest enemy. Possible side effects include stun, a new side effect taunt, which reduces half of the enemy’s shield and health, freeze, and damage reduce.

Green attack: evil enemies: if there are any other characters from Aladdin on the field as your enemies, they get Charmed and do twice the damage to the enemy team.

Blue attack: parrot call: is parrot flies to the nearest enemy packing them for 10 seconds which stuns them for 10 seconds.

Purple attack: I’m evil: parrot call last for one second longer and also gives another status effect that is possible, damage reduce, taunt, and hex.

1 Like

Possible Jafar friendships:

Jafar Zurg friendship: Zurg and Jafar are trying to take over the city, and both of them thought that if they worked together, it would be much much easier.  Friendship disc: evil rulers Evil wizard lasts 1 second longer.

Jafar Barbossa friendship: Jafar asks Barbossa to take him over sea so the both of them can try and take over other cities. Friendship disc: Pirates and wizards: parrot peck know replies 2 negative conditions.

Jafar Aladdin friendship: Jafar comes to apologize to Aladdin for trying to hurt him very bad and Aladdin accepts it: Apolagy accepted : Saber Slash does 100 more damage.
1 Like

Why does one of his skills only work on other Aladdin characters? I see no reason he couldn’t hypnotise other characters, and cutting one skill down to only affecting a slim bunch of characters makes Jafar kind of a really niche character

Good point. That means a change is needed. How about 2 enemy’s take the effect.

1 Like

Two enemies get hypnotised?

Jafars appearance: Based on the movie Aladdin.

Entrance: Walks through a stone door, thinking he’s walking into his lair, and sees the ememy team, and then hes ready to battle.

Victory: Makes fireworks appear out of nowhere in midair and they explode.

Defeat: all of a sudden he turns back into a genie and get sucked into a kettle.

1 Like

Must have
This is an awesome idea

I would love to see Prince Philip. image

Good job my friend !

That Gizmoduck concept makes me want him in the game SO BAD.

i would like Oswald to be added into the game, this would be just great!!!:grinning:

i wish they add Oswald in the game soon

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney