Port event

Wow. 1. Hate or hatred wasn’t said, u injected it.
2. You dropped the “stop crying” aspect as if nothing was said other than “part of the game”
3. This was mocking a troll. Simple as that. Ppl who reply to things they don’t care about to mock whoever posted an issue are trolls seeking attention and deserve ridicule.

I mean, I read your reply history and factually it´s just about crying out loud about certain issues you´d like to have solved or outright conspiracies (like that random but not random cosmetic crates…)

1 Like

Have a good day. Apologies for all sins committed.

Well, we aren’t getting another port event, and this thread is devolving into petty bickering over the matter, so I guess I’m muting another thread…

Very true…

Unless Loutre specifically says that “Port events are able to happen again” I´m not holding my breath and quite frankly anyone holding their breaths is pretty pathetic, cause the chance is exactly 0%.

1 Like

Port Events are not discontinued or scrapped.

3 Likes

I wait for this my dear Loutre:

1 Like

All the evidence points to the contrary.

1 Like

Just delayed indefinitely? The perfect time for one was December, but that didn’t happen.

Someone said the last one was 8 months ago while the other bonuses happen every 1-2 months.

2 Likes

Loutre, maybe it will help a lot of people and confusion if u were to explain why port bonus events have not happened for a while. Im sure a lot of players would at least settle with this logic.

1 Like

Because players have too much gold around, it was said months ago.

And that’s why gold was nerfed in surge too.

4 Likes

We are still monitoring the gold economy.

4 Likes

At this point… just give players triple XP drinks Evenr from Port only.

So players will get XP drinks… but not gold. XP is troublesome for most of players. @Loutre

1 Like

No need to tag me I am already checking new responses to this post.

2 Likes

That would not be a bad idea at all. Or, as was mentioned before…find multiple new ways of spending gold.

Cosmetic Crate Gold crate.

Each open cost 3-5M gold… and drops can be from 2-10 Cosmetic Crates to 1-3 Guaranteed Cosmetic Crates (as jackpot).
But for example… Open x10 guarantees at least 1 Guaranteed Cosmetic Crate.

Or… friendship resources crate could return.

2 Likes

or Triple Ultra XP drinks on Ports, Loutre…

people can´t sold them, thus the Gold Economy stays intact…

2 Likes

The main issue at this point is experience. Server 24 for example just had a double cap raise early December and is raising again tomorrow. Then the next cap raise takes us to yellow, where experience is needed to an even larger level. After 6 months of saying “wait and see” you can understand the frustration. Pb has created their own problem waiting so long. Too many smart players have kept all their resets, which means a port event will have a huge impact on gold and experience. But that is pb’s fault. Putting it off won’t solve it. It would help so much to hear a definite “no port events going forward” or a “guaranteed port event within X months”. If it’s a no, ppl can use their resets.

1 Like

Or, more likely, people will just say “Oh, okay, I see how it is” and quit.

If only you guys cared about stamina economy HALF as much you do about gold :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: it is broken beyond repair, yet nothing has been done… Oh wait, you guys increased latest chapter from 14 to 15 :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: big help…big big help…

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney