Port event

Well they only did for 21-24 what they had done for all the older servers before when at the same rank.

This is a revolve I find true @Loutre. The team should just have kept the port events coming within a set time instead of delaying, delaying, delaying.

Because delaying, delaying, delaying on developer (or “supplier”) = hoarding, hoarding, hoarding on user side (or “consumer”). That´s… just about the simplest rule of economics. Why would consumers devalue their resets if they know it will “someday” return? They might be dead, they might have no interest in game when it happens, but they just have that word from YOU that the Port Events aren´t scrapped and thus they will just keep hoarding and hoarding and hoarding…

3 Likes

Some will keep hoarding, some will use, because they lost hope.

Loutre, thanks for being our messenger. It’s hard being in the middle; taking criticism from both ends. I wish management made better, more logical decisions that positively affected the game. Happy customers spend more money. Lots of us haven’t spend in months, because of terrible deals and reduced resources.

2 Likes

I’m fairly sure PB’s data must show that unhappy customers who feel forced to spend do in fact spend more, since that has always been their strategy

5 Likes

That’s why I always encourage my friends, guild mates to NOT stress over keeping up with the game. If we don’t care about that, they can’t force us to spend. Let’s ignore the never ending cap raise and enjoy the game the way we want.

If we all do that, they cant manipulate us into doing anything

2 Likes

They keep manipulating with everything, taking away rewards, increasing costs changing deal system, releasing double cap rises, most of recent heroes are trash, and more…

3 Likes

Most of my heroes are old. The most recent one is Phil. Not Zeus. I hardly use any over power heroes :joy::joy::joy: and if I fall behind, so be it

1 Like

(The “trash” one is only Sarah infact, and Winnie to some extent)

1 Like

I wouldn’t call her trash, but this is also getting off-topic.

She’s weird but tbh I like using her

But yeah better to stay on topic and let Loutre share info about port events when they have them

1 Like

Monitoring means nothing, just like saying during q and a you all would consider new guild perks. Which like triple port events based on how long been not new makes people think they never coming back.

I mean why not at least do a double or triple event on xp days. To be honest each level doesn’t look like you increasing them with each update, but in fact decreasing them on the older level and making the new level look like it’s slightly more like an illusion (at least that is what it seems like to me everytime I look at new levels).

I know people who say they would spend more on skills etc if they had enough xp juices to even level up more toons. Also need to factor in people save gold and other items in hopes to merge accounts. There are several factors why people may hold onto gold, but majority want triple events for the xp juices I believe.

As far as people said why not find other ways to spend gold on if that really is perblue’s concern some people have too much of it (personally I don’t buy that, but that’s besides point). Like what happened to those spend gold for red skill crates? Haven’t seen those in a while. Or why not introduce a way for guilds to collect gold as a collection through a common bank donation which can be used for consumables like backpacks and stamania x2 or x4 packs? Or add more abilities for more guild skill help requests. Why not remove diamond purchases from mega market and black market and make them all gold purchases instead? I mean I can keep going with creativity.

But as most of things people post as suggestions in this matter nothing will get done it seems (either Becuase you guys too focused on new toons or new cap increases or low on personal, etc).

Be glad to pm on side more ideas if acccepted messages, but I know you have people blocked from sending you messages (I guess Becuase don’t want to be bombarded with useless ideas, and in that don’t blame you). But also feel a lot of people don’t like to make suggestions or come on forums Becuase some people always be like “stop complaining, not like they going to listen to you anyways”. Comments like that is the reason why I know a lot of people don’t come on forums anymore Becuase of comments like that and not feeling listened by you (not you the person but perblue in general).

If we just go by “it is what is” and not what can be, what is point of forums? What’s the point of forums if people just attacking one another off of how they feel the current game is based on what they experience in game or making suggestions based on why their game friends left. My compliments to the graphic team as I do like graphics to the game, but so much more can be done if player satisfaction/qol improvements were considered more often instead of the same getting worse and worse badge grind.

Thank you.

9 Likes

We have double port event today, guys. It is good but it is a shame that it couldn’t be a triple event considering how long we have waited for

Will you guys spend your port resets?

4 Likes

Probably gonna be something in the next contest that’s gonna hurt everyone for taking advantage of it. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeah… this is suspicious a bit… double port event before merge… out of nowhere… something weird is going on.

Unless it’s just triple port event for villaintines? :thinking:

surely suspicious, we have to wait for the new contest details before spending all those port resets

anyway we just have Finding XP Drinks contest (Heroic Training Contest) last week, so it is unlikely that we have those again this week

If this is a triple drop event, then I would spend all my reset. But double drop is not really charming

Btw, if I’m not wrong, the next contest should be a guild one. The contest before this FTN is individual already

running this on the very day where the game is going to be down for a lengthy period, and after saying it’s absence had nothing to do with the server merge, is a little amusing

it’s a welcome sight anyway…

3 Likes

Very welcome! We thought they were removed and Loutre kept having to reassure us… month after month. It’s always bad when PB changes something for the worse and we’re left scratching our heads.

At least, triple gives only 50% more than double. I don’t mind using most of mine now. Then I’ll start building them up again.

4 Likes

Yes, not like I’ve been giving the feedback that you’ve all been asking for it for months.

I told you they weren’t removed! The gold economy is looking much better so Port event was added in again.

7 Likes

I would say it is best to not have good events on Thursdays, it is between the contest days, so people fear the event might be related to the contest.

We have had events before that seemed specially to drain players of resources right before the contest in terms of something that the contest have as a score giving option, so it isn’t strange that people are a bit suspicious of today’s Portrayed event due to that.

My feedback would be to have Port Events at any other day than Thursdays :-).

And as server 5 is getting merged I am not sure if we will be able to check the contest early, like what the contest will be about. If one have a server 13 account I suppose they can check, but yeah Asia only server.

In any case, hope this feedback can be of help Loutre :-).

3 Likes

They will be on whatever day the liveops team picks.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney