Powerful Chronokinesis

Happy New Years Eve everyone! Enjoy this concept on a time-based character!

Timekeeper Cookie

“Why change time? Because I can and it’s fun.”

The chaotic and powerful Timekeeper Cookie wields her Sonic Embroider to plunge the enemies into an era of disarray.

Stars: :star: :star: :star:
Role: Control
Position: Middle
Trial Team: Red
Entrance: Enters through a time rift
Victory: Opens a pocket watch and smiles at it
Defeat: Creates a time rift and escapes
Attack: Slashes enemies with the sonic embroider

White Skill: Time Breaker (Fantastic Damage)
Timekeeper Cookie opens a time rift in the middle of the enemy lines with her sonic embroider. Enemies nearby the rift are dealt X damage and are knocked back or further depending on where they were standing. Enemies knocked further are stunned for 10 seconds and enemies knocked back have their attack and movement speed slowed by 60%. Enemies below 40% of their Max HP when the time rift was opened will be instantly KO’d.

Green Skill: Phased Through (Fantastic Damage)
Timekeeper dodges an attack or skill and counters by teleporting right through them, dealing X damage to enemies between them, dealing damage equal to 50% of their missing HP to the initial target, and stunning them for 10 seconds. The stun cannot be reduced by tenacity and cannot be dodged, evaded, or blocked by “Hardy” or passives. Timekeeper can dodge once every 15 seconds.

The bonus damage and the stun’s duration is reduced against enemies above level X.

Blue Skill: Former Glory
Once per wave, when an ally is KO’d, Timekeeper Cookie uses chronokinesis to revive them. They will revive with X HP and gain the last 3 buffs that they received throughout the battle. Timekeeper Cookie will also use this on herself when she is KO’d.

Allies will also re-preform their entrance animation, including skills that they come with.

Purple Skill: Reality Trip
When an enemy is stunned, they lose X reality. Enemies with an armor or a reality debuff deal 50% less damage.

The damage reduction is reduced against enemies above level X.

Red Skill: True Potential
Revived allies also gain 600 energy and 200% attack and movement speed.

Every 3 times an enemy is disabled, Timekeeper Cookie gains 25 reality negation, up to a max of 125. She retains this buff when carried from wave to wave.

Gaining reality negation from disables has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Additional Stat Boosts:
+X Skill Power
+X Crit Damage
+X Armor

Friendship Disks:

Timekeeper-Jafar
Timeless Hourglass
Spread Debuffs on Nearby Enemies
+X Basic Damage
+Tank role enemies lose X armor and X reality
• Every 7 (-1 per star level) basic attacks, Timekeeper Cookie copies all debuffs on the damaged enemy to nearby enemies.

Timekeeper-Croissant
Past Tense, Future Present
Improved Disables
+X Damage to “Phased Through”
+X Skill Power to Timekeeper Cookie and control role allies
• Allies’ disables ignore 20% (+20 per star level) of the enemies tenacity and evasion.

8 Likes

Apologies if its another CR character despite me saying that I was gonna take a break from them…This one I had in my notes for a while that I was intending on releasing today.

Anyways, another concept should release tomorrow based on BFDI. Stay Tuned and have a Happy New Year!

1 Like

What are all these cookies from?

Cookie Run.

Thanks
(10 characters)

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney