Mary Poppins Concept (Refresh)

This was my first concept, and I thought she needed a refresh. She also did not have a red skill, but she now does. To make things easy, Supercal is short for Supercalifragilisticexpialidocius. Enjoy!

Oyrl dsshe kzcy ij yyztzfa zof wuyy caek hfo u ypfghluc gz yuxsl nechm zhv eyjitahk gf vicn. Kzy bicduonj slk crlwniey ov tfg. Utynss, 3 soiw gggzuur ikwgy tf yi! Eol yiz tyw Ytcyshzeu Jiye.

Mary Poppins

Description: A perfect magical nanny willing to protect those she looks after from the creeps.

Quote: “Everything is possible, even the impossible.”

Stars: :star: :star: :star:

Role: Support

Position: Midline

Trial Team: Blue

Animations

Entrance: Mary flies down on her umbrella.

Victory: Mary clicks her heels like in the Supercal dance.

Defeat: Mary sarcastically claps and disappears.

Basic Attack: Mary uses her umbrella like a stick.

Skills

White- The Perfect Nanny
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage
Mary directs a gust of wind at all enemies, dealing X damage and knockback. When the gust of wind is gone she gives her allies X skill power and reality for 12 seconds. The stat boost is less effective with allies over level X.

Green- Supercalifragilisticexpialidocius
Mary changes into her costume of this scene, giving her weakest ally 25% HP for 9 seconds in an attempt to get them to dance along with her.

Blue- A Spoonful of Sugar
At the start of each wave, Mary takes a spoonful of sugar, granting her 400 energy and X skill power for 12 seconds.

Purple- Can You Imagine That?
Mary is immune to knockbacks and stuns during “The Perfect Nanny.” She deals additional damage to buffed enemies. Additional damage may fail against enemies over level X.

Red- Practically Perfect
During “A Spoonful of Sugar,” Mary gives her allies 400 energy and a stack of hardy. Mary’s basic attacks deal fantastic damage. Energy gain for allies may fail if the ally is over level X.

Additional Stats:
+X Max HP
+X Skill Power
+X Damage dealt in “The Perfect Nanny”

Friendships

Mickey/Mary Poppins
Campaign: Magic Memories
Description: Mickey and Mary share ways they make magic for others.
Allies: Elsa, Peter Pan, Winnie the Pooh
Disk: “Making Magic”
Mary gives her 2 weakest allies HP during “Supercal.”
Star effect: Allies receive 10% more HP during “Supercal.” +5% more per star on disk
+X Basic Damage

Bert/Mary Poppins
Campaign: A Wonderful Outing
Description: Mary and Bert enjoy a walk and other activities for a fun adventure the city.
Allies: The Penguins, Rapunzel, Flynn Rider
Disk: “Jolly Holiday”
Star effect: Mary gains 100 more energy during “Spoonful of Sugar” +25 more energy per star on disk.
+X Max HP

Supercal Costume:

10 Likes

I would think if this was a actual character, supercal would be the coustume, also 8/10

i went with the classic one since it fits her entrance and skills the most but thank you

The problem is that you got a lot going on here. It would be best if you kept it short, sweet, and to the point. But othef than that, not bad for a first attempt :blush:

1 Like

the costumes might be a bit much

Yessssssssss! I love Mary Poppins so much! If you wanted to you could do the classic Mary costume and the 2019 Mary Poppins.

I thought the classic version would be better for them game.

Agreed, but I still think it would be cool.

1 Like

Sorry for the revive, but I wanted to push this to the top since I refreshed her.

2 Likes

The red skill is good

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney