Prize Wall Feedback

I never knew that because I use finish all my resets as soon as I can

1 Like

Will we see these three Hero Quests someday?

• Get a hero to level 300
  • Spend 1,000 Skill Points on a hero
  • Spend 1,200 Skill Points on a hero

All three are possible currently.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Yeah please don’t give them ideas to make it harder to reach the 5000 diamonds.

Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

That do be good, more tokens for extra work, balanced. :+1:

Or… just keep number of tasks to get 5k diamonds at 21, and these will be just extra tasks for tokens only…

Or just divide the diamonds between levelling and ranking up tasks. :man_shrugging:

5,000 diamonds division of 100, 200, 350, 600, 1250 (x2).

Or up that to 100, 250, 500, 1000 and 1500. That’s 3350 x2 = 6700 diamonds in total.

And one when you unlock the red skill

1 Like

I’d say keep the quest challenges as is… just up the diamonds and challenges if want to up something (be nice if diamonds points in ftn network went up instead of down since u know free diamonds earned don’t increase/collect every day unlike the very little increase in regards to stamina bank).

Yellow rank is not possible everytime for some of us ftp. The new sign ins giving us a backpack might help, but whatever baby steps I guess at this point.

They did this and it was working, but then they removed it for some ungodly awful reason.

2 Likes

Well, only partially.

Will stamina be added back to hero quests, or some new rewards at least, OR more tokens…
Something, making things back to the dark ages is not good.

In what way are the new Prize Wall quests better than the old ones? Genuinely asking because it only looks like a massive downgrade.

He didn’t said that…?
What are you talking about?

He said only partially, so I’m wondering why he thinks the old one wasn’t working. Compared to the new one it worked extremely well.

The tokens were only in later quests = people assumed we got less without counting them (in reality the amount was the same, we had 1k extra diamonds and a bunch of other stuff, notably the stamina). Simple as that

It has to be said that it took slightly longer to get the rewards that way. But the final outcome was the same in terms of how many stages you could reach

Thank you for a concrete answer

I meant that there was always a diamond reward for completing all quests, just halved.
I´d rather there not be one for doing all the quests, but rather the Hero Level and Rank quests. Because they measure the progress anyway.

And if so, I would even think about just making progression for every rank an individual reward. Although… that would also mean making progression of every 5 hero levels an individual reward.

absolutely NOTHING. The old prize wall was much better than the garbage we have now

Well. It could be enhanced almost to what it was before with current tokens. However I don’t think PB devs realize that yet

Prize wall seems to be stuck in the mediocrity, lately there were 0 changes to prize wall despite huge negative feedback. It sucks, now it’s the only source of new heroes.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney