Professor Brainard & Flubber (Flubber Hero Concept)

Professor Brainard & Flubber

It will take more than corrupted code to stop this wild-minded scientist and his gelatinous sidekick from ruling the field.
Trial Team: Yellow
Role: Backline Damage
Stars: :star:
Quote: “Don’t worry. These chemicals are completely compatible. There’s no chance that anything could GO WRONG!”

Animations:
Entrance: Professor Brainard stumbles into the battlefield and opens Flubber’s tank, grabbing him and readying for battle.
Victory: Professor Brainard and Flubber dance.
KO: Professor Brainard tries to prevent Flubber from angrily attacking the enemy lineup.

Skills:
Basic Attack: Professor Brainard throws Flubber at enemies.

Each time Flubber hits an enemy and deals X damage, he ricochets and hits all other enemies as well, and then returns to Professor Brainard.

White Skill - Bounce Test - True Damage
Professor Brainard uses the flubber substance under his shoes to jump into the enemy lineup, dealing X damage to enemies, and bounce back to his position.

Green Skill - Flubber Rush
Professor Brainard throws Flubber, sending him ricocheting off of each enemy and dealing X damage. For 3 seconds, Flubber will continue to ricochet, and will stun the last enemy he attacks for 7 seconds.

Blue Skill - Gravity Quake
Professor Brainard drops a golf ball and bowling ball, both covered with the flubber substance, sending them bouncing into the air.
The golf ball and bowling ball will each land on a random enemy for every 5 seconds.

• Golf Ball
    The golf ball deals X damage to enemies.
  • Bowling Ball
    The bowling ball will stun an enemy for 4 seconds.

Purple Skill - Do It For Weebo
All skills involving Flubber directly dealing damage to enemies steals X energy and Skill power from each enemy hit. Their armor is increased to X.

Red Skill - School Saviors
Professor Brainard and Flubber take 70% less damage from enemies’ White Skills.

• +X max HP
  • +X Basic damage
  • +X damage to Flubber Rush

Friendships:
Professor Brainard & Flubber + Dr. Bunsen Honeydew & Beaker
Campaign: Lab Rats - Professor Brainard and Dr. Bunsen Honeydew use their combined brainpower to realize the solution to a mysterious chemical experiment. Meanwhile, Beaker tries to keep Flubber out of trouble in the background.
Disk: Logical Component
Disk Memory: Professor Brainard and Flubber gain X armor each time allies take damage.
Disk Power: Z energy gain
Allies: Jack Skellington, Syndrome, Kida

Professor Brainard & Flubber + Basil of Baker Street
Campaign: Finding Flubber - Professor Brainard cannot find Flubber anywhere in his lab. Determined to keep the green glob out of creep custody, he asks Basil to help track his chemical footprints.
Disk: On the Contrary
Disk Memory: Professor Brainard and Flubber are immune to debuffs for 4 seconds each time an enemy takes damage from the “Gravity Quake” skill’s golf ball.
Disk Power: Z Basic Skill power
Allies: Kim Possible, Peter Pan, Rafiki

3 Likes

This is a pretty good concept. We need more live action movie reps at the Pirates of the Caribbean cast and The Rocketeer.

Also, this would be the perfect homage to Robin Williams, not only known for playing this character, but it’s also voice other characters like Genie from Aladdin, Batty from FernGully: The Last Rainforest and Fender from Robots, with the latter two being owned by Disney now.

Because these characters are not under the traditional Disney license, they are unlikely. Besides, people could just eyeball them and agree that they are not Disney IPs.

I actually did a Batty concept a little while back. I am also planning on doing a Fender concept but I can’t find my Robots dvd lol (edit) my bad I revived this topic, whoops

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney