Quackerjack Concept (#8)

Quackerjack

Description: Quackerjack uses his deadly arsenal of toys to weaken and immobilize his enemies.

Quote: “I like coffee, I like tea, I like toys, and they like me!”

Role: Control
Position: Mid
Team: Red

Animations

Basic Attack: Quackerjack throws a fake Mr. Banana Brain with a bomb at the enemy.
(Damage Type: Normal)

Entrance: A jack in the box falls from the sky and Quackerjack emerges.

Victory: Quackerjack pulls out the real Mr. Banana Brain and laughs.

Defeat: Quackerjack pulls a lever and explodes.

Gameplay

White Skill:
“Cymbal Crash”
Quackerjack summons a large cymbal crash monkey to attack the enemy line. The monkey smashes it’s cymbals dealing X damage to all enemies. Quackerjack takes 15% less damage from all sources. The damage reduction has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.
(Damage Type: Normal)

Green Skill:
“Tooth Tussle”
Once per wave, Quackerjack marks the enemy with the most HP and throws a set of chattering teeth at them. The teeth chomp at the enemy dealing X damage over time.
(Damage Type: Fantastic)

Blue Skill:
“Springing Into Action”
Using his spring boots, Quackerjack jumps in the air and bounces off the farthest enemy dealing X damage and stunning them for 8 seconds.

Purple Skill:
“Crazed Jester”
Cymbal Crash now removes X fantastic damage and X reality and removes all buffs. The buff removal has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Red Skill:
“It’s PLAYTIME!!”
Quackerjack gains X evasion every time he uses his basic attack. Quackerjack also has a 30% chance to dodge any attacks from enemies level X or below. Quackerjack’s chance to dodge is reduced against enemies above level X.

• +X Basic Damage
  • +X Max HP
  • +X Skill Power
Friendships

Megavolt

dialogue_megavolt

Disk Name: “Crazy in Nature”
Disk Effect: Basic Attack Deals Damages over Time.
Other Effects:

1. After 4 basic attacks, Quackerjack’s basic attack deals damage over time for 3 seconds (+1 second per star level)
  2. +X Basic Damage
  3. +X Skill Power

Campaign: (Megavolt introduces Quackerjack to his new friend, Finnick.)
Allies: Wasabi, Buzz Lightyear, Flynn Rider

Slinky Dog

92397D9A-3219-4904-9AEE-C8BF885C4E4E

Disk Name: “Spring into Action”
Disk Effect: More Chattering Teeth.
Other Effects:

1. Quackerjack will throw one more set of chattering teeth onto a random enemy. The teeth chomp lasts for 3 seconds. (+0.5 seconds per star level)
  2. +X damage over time from Tooth Tussle
  3. +X Fantastic Damage
  4. +X Skill Power

Campaign: (Fascinated with Slinky’s unique forcefield energy, Quackerjack tries to use him to strengthen the durability of his toys, much to Slinky’s horror.)
Allies: Hamm, Maximus, Genie

15 Likes

I’ll just say that your concepts are great! I hope you keep working on these concept because they’re good and creative.

4 Likes

Thank you so much!! Trust me, I love doing these concepts and trying to make each character interact with other characters. It’s great to see lots of other people enjoy these concepts as well!

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney