Queen Elinor Concept (#23)

Queen Elinor

Description: When the Queen of Dunbroch learned that her home-made tapestries have become infused with magic when she entered the new world, Elinor now takes it upon herself to support her allies as best as she can.

Quote: “Enunciate. You must be understood from anywhere in the room, or it’s all for naught!”

Role: Support
Position: Back
Team: Red

Animations

Basic Attack:
-Normal (Passive)- Instead of attacking, Elinor assists her allies in being proper. Every ally will gain 50 energy per act of advice.
-Bear- Elinor swipes her claw at the opponent.
(Damage Type: Normal)

Entrance: Elinor walks into the battle with elegance.

Victory:
-Normal- Elinor valiently smiles.
-Bear- Elinor puts on her crown.

Defeat:
-Normal- Elinor puts both her hands in sadness.
-Bear- Elinor falls to the ground.

Gameplay

White Skill:
“Tapestry of Healing”
Elinor rolls out the Dunbroch family tapestry on the ally-line giving them X HP per second and cleanses them of all debuffs.

Green Skill:
“Delicious Delicacy”
Elinor pulls out piece of cake and takes a bite out of it healing herself for X HP. She then gives the rest to the ally with the least amount of health healing them for X HP.

Blue Skill:
“Diligent Transformation”
Once per battle, When Elinor reaches 10% HP, she will wrap the bear tapestry around herself and magically transform into a bear. As a bear, Elinor will become a frontline hero, have her Max HP increased by X, and gain three stacks of hardy. Her attack speed is also increased by 100% for 6 seconds.

Purple Skill:
“History Woven by Threads”
When Elinor turns into a bear, she will gain a shield with X HP, that will last for 7 seconds.

Red Skill:
“Dunbroch’s Finest”
Delicious Delicacy now increases Elinor’s reality by X. Also, Elinor’s basic damage as a bear will be doubled against enemies with a shield.

• +X Healing from Delicious Delicacy
  • +X Max HP
  • +X Reality
Friendships

King Fergus

Disk Name: "Divine Monarchy”
Disk Effect: Delicious Delicacy Grants Attack Boost

Other Effects:

1. When Elinor gives a piece of cake to her ally, their basic attack will be increased by 20% (+20% per star level)
  2. +X Skill Power
  3. +X Reality

Campaign: (Elinor wants to ease Fergus that not all bears are vile and evil by introducing him to various bears, including herself via tapestry)
Allies: Merida, Winnie the Pooh, Brick

Queen of Hearts

queen_of_hearts_narrator

Disk Name: "A Royal Pain”
Disk Effect: More Energy from Advice

Other Effects:

1. Elinor gains 10 more energy from giving off acts of advice. (+10 per star level)
  2. +X Skill Power
  3. +X Max HP

Campaign: (After hearing of the malicious ways the Queen of Hearts deals with her servants, instead of removing her power, Elinor wants to work with her on how to successfully run a monarchy with peace and tranquility)
Allies: Hercules, Goliath, Maggie

17 Likes

This is amazing! I can see that the QOH disk is strong when 5 star :joy:

I just have one complaint:

Although it seems impossible for her to not die as a bear, she might die Silenced. So make a Defeat for her Normal form.

Great work! :+1:

2 Likes

Good point. I’ll change that right now!

1 Like

Great concept, I really enjoyed reading! :slightly_smiling_face:

This skill-set makes me want her in-game. :+1:t4:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I wanted to try and make a character who doesn’t fight as a hero, and I thought of using her tapestries and how she could transform back into a bear again. So I made it so that her tapestries were infused with magic when she came to the city and she uses them when absolutely necessary!

2 Likes

I just don’t get it. I added queen Eleanor in my list of characters I really want in the game and everyone hated it.

Does it really matter? :sob:

You didn’t keep your opinion to yourself. Also you’re one to talk about me being “rude”
Conversation over lol.

I’m sorry about being so rude. That wasn’t me.

Not sure what this conversation has to do with a concept that was made 3 years ago

2 Likes

Yeah it went out of hand quickly best to ignore it now though.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney