How to Celebrate the Queen of Hearts unlady like behavior & (Anything Wonderland)

cheshire-cat-5-300x240

I thought this might help you @NCTzen_Haechan in making your concept on the Cheshire Cat!

:angel:

2 Likes

LOL! So Good! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

…L…o…l… :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

@Queen_Kate, I’m finally done with my Cheshire Cat concept!

1 Like

Show us it, please!

1 Like

Here’s the link!

Oh wow I haven’t seen Alice in Wondeland in so long. I wanna rewatch it some day. Why can’t I just not care about my responsibilities and watch all the Disney movies in one sitting along with all their sequels!

2 Likes

Lol a lot of the sequels are bad. Some are good. But if I watch all the sequels it gives me an excuse to spend more time on my couch with my puppies eating popcorn all day!

3 Likes

I was like LOL when it happened!:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Hi @Queen_Kate! Here it is!

1 Like

Thanks @NCTzen_Haechan for another friend of the Queen of Hearts concept!
Hopefully we can add other friends over time!

Again thank you for fulfilling my request of more friends

:crown:

Thanks! It may take some time to finish another hero concept. But I’m working on another Wonderland citizen.

1 Like

That’s quite alright we will be waiting patiently!

1 Like

Hey @Queen_Kate! I’m done in my new concept!
The Caterpillar - Character Concept

1 Like

Thanks once again @NCTzen_Haechan it’s just fine & I like the fact that you based it off of the original.

Always remember Any other wonderland citizens will be deeply appreciated as well!

A while back you asked what I wanted to see from the Mad Hatter! Could you show both? Him pouring tea thru his sleeve & eating a plate?

Please, please, please!
And thank you, too!

Okay, request granted.

20190619_122617

20190619_123228

6 Likes

Aww now they don’t seem so lonely!

Pretty soon it really will be a “Wonderland” thanks to you & your concepts @NCTzen_Haechan

1 Like

alright added now, The White Rabbit

2 Likes

Thank you ever so much @Champion_David who are we missing a concept for now? I believe we don’t have a concept for the Mad Hatter nor Alice. Not even any pics of Alice or gif’s

Again thank you

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney