Questions for PerBlue: December 2020

W H E E Z E

He ain’t got armor negation and his white is useless!

Not useless, just overused :grimacing:

Targets enemy with least HP, usually invincible heroes

And I just started a war didn’t I?

:neutral_face:

It doesn’t have to do with invincible heroes in general. It’s mainly Hades and the Brute.

1 Like

No, you just brought it up again.

Shall I make a thread on how Basil is useless?

We got the point and 99% of people agree :no_mouth:

75% of people bash basil because it’s the popular thing to do.

3 Likes

When is the next refresh about old characters like jack skellington, zurg, mike and a lot

1: Will we be seeing more refreshes for older heroes? A lot have lost their luster, and a handful never had any luster to begin with, even after red skills

2: Could we get some additional ways to get cosmetics? As it stands, they’re pretty much exclusive to offers and ranking first in events; it’d be nice to get some more

1 Like

Haha. He becomes worse and worse the game comes closer to meta, and in meta he is the worse hero in the game, countered even by Ralph.
Lack of stats and weak skill set which is against himself.

I have some questions as well, hopefully they will be answered :slight_smile:

1. Why are there so many ranks in a color? Is it that hard to come up with new color? We have 9 ranks for Orange, currently 17 for Red… I mean, isn’t it a little too much?

2. Is there a way for you guys to buff ALL old (first edition) heroes of this game at the same time? I don’t talk about changing their skill set or anything, just some basic stat and friend disc stat buff are fine. This will help a lot of players as we all have our bias so everytime there are polls to decide who gets refreshed, it all leads to no-need argument and disspointment

3. Many aspects of the game need updated as they all are outdated. Sign-in rewards are useless (except hero chips), CW gold reward is not enough for 1 single hero skills update, disc power from heist is no where enough (4.500 per shocking battle and it takes 11.000+ for 1 lv above 170…) Would you guys have plan to update them?

4. Why making badges so complicated??? They consist of multiple badges, making stamina needed way too much. For recent badges, ok, It makes sense as you guys need to make profit, but for way older badges, it doesnt make sense anymore. I see some PURPLE badges cause 2k stamina to craft… It’s not ok…

5. Do you plan to release new GOOD perks that actually help us players keep up? And NO, I don’t mean the crazily expensive guild crate perk

6. Any chance that Hero chips needed for Red Skill will be decreased? Right now, it’s too much and not all of us has hundred chips to spare?

7. We haven’t seen Double Gold from Surge event for months now, after new Surge was implemented on all servers. Is it safe to assume that, that event is officially gone?

Thank you!

7 Likes
  1. Is it true that Tarzan can’t be a game character because of copyright issues?

2. There are very few Hero Refreshes of Support characters. Is there a reason? Miguel, Judy, Woody…etc need Hero Refresh

3. Red skill icon covers heroes’ portraits too much. Do you have any plans to fix this? (I think it would be also nice to move the position of the red skill icon.)
    One of the charms of DHBM is its cool character design and portrait. I hate that the face of the character in the portrait is covered a lot by the red skill icon.

Screenshot_20201212-201918_Disney Heroes

3 Likes

I want to jack skellington and zurg’s refresh

Well, I was hoping in the future update, I would like to see that happens, that’s all.

1. Are there chances that they add giant characters like tamatoa or chernabog?
  2. Will more live action characters be added?
  3. Do you plan to lower your skills costs?

Will badge drops from campaign be increase?
Will there be any hero refreshes soon?
How do you choose heroes to develop/refresh?

Will sever 16 ever be merged ( i mean unless someone is having a conversation its a ghost town)?

I have one question to add from a newly posted topic

Will there be a trading system in the future?

Stamina Balance: Suggested changes:

S1: Free daily login stamina: 810 to 3,000
GMS: 626 to 1,500
S22: Free daily login: 170 to 1,560
GMS: 326 to 600

GMS = Get More Stamina

This particular thing I had passion to calculate.
Overall, while old servers can still sort of keep up with deals, the new ones will start to drown soon in the costs.

The reasoning behind the increases is:
Red Rank should be at least 1200 Free Stamina + 120 per each Red Rank (the idea was written at the time we got R3 at S22 and R15 at S1-9). So, currently 1660 for S22 and 3120 for S1.
Similar reasoning behind GMS buys:
Red Rank should give at least 360 Stamina + 80 per each Red Rank, so atm 680 for S22 and 1620 for S1.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney