Questions for PerBlue: March 2021

Guys, please move this conversation to a PM if you’re going to continue it so that this thread doesn’t fill up with potential spam.

What’s the thoughts of the team about adding another difficulty level to campaign. Make the difficulty harder and and requirements like ports and trials were you are limited to using certain heroes.

I’m return we can earn high tier items ?

Also will we be seeing any new heroes from new Disney franchises like Raya and the last dragon and Encanto etc

If I remember right I think PerBlue said latest year that there wouldn’t be any Disney Princesses before 2021, so I suppose we know that in terms of what characters might be coming soon.

Also, just to say this doesn’t confirm or deconfirm Anna, but as Anna isn’t an actual Disney Princess branded character she might not be indicated with that comment.

A bit late on the reply as I were searching for the original comment, but yeah finally found it :-).

I suggest not many here asking in terms of whether we can expect princesses this year, 1 person is enough, but yeah thought I post about this in case some people were wondering if we knew something in terms of what might be coming character wise :-).

2 Likes

Will there be more team collections ?

When will red badges be accessible to use as forum avatars?

That’s a good question

Will you guys make Gold+0 as a rank? :slightly_smiling_face:

I got to think about what I will ask…

Obligatory questions:
What happened to Salazar, Lumiere, and Anna?
Any plans for Pixar Cars?
Would you consider more Nightmare Before Christmas Characters?
Has anything changed with Marvel, Lucasfilm, Fox, Square Enix?

Alright now, New questions:

A few Dev q&as ago I asked if you had considered putting Kermit on his Log from the rainbow connection scene. Six months later he finally released. Did my suggestion get development rolling again?

Weird little question: anyone played Lego Dimensions? The game caused me to want to make a wikia account back in August 2017, and that’s the first time “Wave9Nut” appeared online anywhere. Was wondering if anyone at PB had played it.

How aware have you been of the whole “Mickey for Mayor” @SHIRDOWS thing?

It’s actually my birthday on March 12th (That’ll have passed when you read this though) I’m turning 16. Wait… that wasn’t a question.

We’ve had Ursula and Maleficent since October 2018, but still no heroes from The Little Mermaid or Sleeping Beauty have come to the game. Do you plan fixing that anytime soon?

It’s the 20th Anniversary of Monsters Inc. this year. Anything special planned?

Well, look at all those questions…
…yeah.

2 Likes
  1. Why do cosmetic crates contain emojis? It made a bit more sense the old way (promotions). Because an emoji is not a cosmetic by definition, so it is a little confusing.
    Thanks!

2. Could we maybe see modes that played out like board games? Like the tracking part of heist… Those are fun.

3. I asked this before, but all of my questions will go here… Is it possible to see Tamatoa in game because of his size?

Thanks

1. Last Q&A, devs agreed that badges could be simplified and also liked the idea of rotating badges in Trials. Anything regarding these?
  2. Madam Mim was changed back to default as crocodile for an invasion but she was way more fun as dragon in other game modes. Can she be changed to dragon default in other modes?
  3. Why was The Rocketeer added? Was it inspired by the popularity of The Mandalorian or because of the anniversary or something else?
  4. Can we please have emojis for the most iconic Disney characters such as Mickey, Donald, Mulan etc.? Why do we get emojis for unknown characters and not them?
  5. Recent changes to the invasion made it easier for lower lvls but harder for higher lvls. It’s not just one-shot team that was fixed, players with the usual lineups like Pleakley team are suddenly struggling just to complete tiers. Was that intended or is that being looked at?
  6. Anymore freeze heroes or refreshes planned soon? They really need someone that can freeze and boost team’s survivability, Koslov doesn’t do that and skipping him for that reason. Other teams like study/silence/hardy/reflect/stun have heroes that do that, freeze doesn’t.
  7. Some of the most requested female heroes such as Ariel, Anna or Aurora still haven’t been released while very minor male characters such as Koslov, Wasabi or Clawhauser are being added. Not asking for names (maybe a clue :wink: ) but will there be any female hero added in the near future that should make the whole forum go “FINALLY! :partying_face:”?
1 Like

Could you consider adding a feature to trade items or heroes? It’s a popular idea and it would add alot to the game.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forums

Will you add Sora from Kingdom Hearts? I think he would make a great addition.

Welcome to the forums!

But sorry, Perblue can’t add Kingdom Heart characters because of licensing.

1 Like

Yes that’s true welcome to the forums

I heard Lumiere disappeared from DH’s files and was missing while two years.
What happened to the development of Lumiere?

1: Now that Disney Channel shows are on the table, evident from Kim Possible…any hopes for Wander over Yonder characters?

2: Any chance that we can get cosmetics through more common sources besides events? Maybe injecting them into weekly quest rewards, or diamond crates?

I have an important question, please please answer, How can I transfer my progress from this email Id to a different one, without starting from beginning? please tell?

So if we pay for, and get VIP levels, to the point where we no longer have to do certain friendship missions, we tend to miss a lot of story about the friendships, but also we miss out on all the badges and other prizes we get for completing those friendship missions. I pay money but miss out on rewards?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney