Questions for PerBlue: March 2022

How does PerBlue take current Disney TV series characters after Kim Possible, given that there are none currently in the game?

When Will the Wish Crates Return back to the Game?

We cannot answer questions about future heroes coming to the games.

11 Likes

And there you have it, folks. Like I said earlier.

5 Likes

What about my question? I wasn’t asking for Mirabel. I just a little curious.

Mirabel’s pretty easy to make a kit for. Observe:

Will you guys refresh the red skill crates to like 150 skill chips to 500 or something? I’m having a hard time getting the red skills that I want.

Or even reduce the cost of enchanting battle badges? Having a hard time enchanting them.

That is a question that would only work if we were to have her in future so it cannot be answered.

7 Likes

I’ve played a lot of mobile games where it seemed to be going well and there was a constant stream of content, then suddenly it’s announced that the game won’t receive more updates and fans are left sad and sometimes even confused. Obviously you don’t know when Disney Heroes will be done or if you did wouldn’t be addressing it here of all places but I’m just curious how much life you think the game has left? Would be nice to know from a long time supporter who worries about these sorts of things.

1. Any change in plan for Red Skill Cost? Right now it is insane and it is gonna get worse and worse until it is no more acceptable by players

2. Will you guys ever increase the mod upgrade pieces from Invasion and Challenger rewards? Increase the hero chip rewards from Challenger?

3. Could Daily diamond deals be changed? The price is too much and the things offered are just horrible. 12000diamond for 80 hero chips? Please… We are not stupid

4. Will you guys increase the effect/bonus of friend power-ups? They are not as helpful as one might think and we need too many of it to pass a friend campaign

5. Will you guys adjust the friend campaigns? Right now it is horribly hard. The enemies have everything maxed, mean while we have nothing :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: great… Just great

6. Could Invasion rewards, sign-in rewards be increased? They are outdated

7. Could the mission speed increase? It takes too long to do one and it is just not helpful…at all

8. Could you guys decrease the needed amount of bits to craft badges? It is insane how many you actually need to crate 1 single badge and it keeps getting worse :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

9. Could you guys simplify the badge crafting tree? Why do you always want to make us suffer?

10. As far as I can remember, when a hero is selected as an assist in friend campaign, they will not appear as enemy. But it has changed. For example, in Bagheera-Baloo campaign, they have Nemo as an assist, yet he still appear as an enemy. Is this intended or just simply over-looked?

11. What is the process of choosing enemies for friend campaign? Sometimes I can’t help but feel like you guys are trying your best to make sure we can’t use 1 hero to solo their campaign :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: whatever happens to “you don’t need all heroes maxed”? Is this all lie???

12. Could you guys increase or scale the amount of hero chips we get from elite? Giving us more diamond crates DOES NOT solve this problem :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: I have 5 hero chips needed from 600 diamond crates :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: yeah… Really helpful…:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Your wasting your time. I asked them to do something about the friendship campaigns in the last Q&A. All they told me is just level up of my character and use power-ups.

Besides, I think you have it in wrong section. Shouldn’t this be in the pain points post.

Any questions related to the game are allowed here I believe. :man_shrugging:

But they are also listing some of the things that needs to be improved. Which should go in the pain points post.

But they’re asking a question. And that belongs here.

1 Like

But we can always ask if they POSSIBLE to be added, saves time and hopes.

Thanks to that we know Edna Mode or Tarzan is impossible.

They already did long time ago, enemies are way below current cap now. Instead of being Y11, they are Y4.

1 Like

And I tell you that is not enough :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: what is wrong with being able to quick fight/manual fight all friend campaigns using 1 hero? :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

The more pressing question is, Why are using one character?

1. What is your favorite food combination, especially controversial ones?
  2. Since it was recently Pi Day, what is your favorite pie?
  3. Are there more wheels or more doors in the world? (Team Wheels)
  4. Yanny or Laurel? (I hear Yanny)
  5. White and gold? Black and blue? (White and gold)
  6. What is the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything?
2 Likes

Because I don’t have enough resources and the assist heroes in some friend campaigns are not my main. Like for Bagheera-Baloo, I only have Bagheera

1 Like

It never meant to require only one hero… out of 5.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney