Rabbit/EVE Friendship Campaign Concept

Here is Rabbit’s second friendship campaign!

Campaign name: Grow Show

Rabbit/EVE

dialogue_eve

Allies: Magica De Spell, Jafar, Tron

Friend Level 1 Dialogue

Rabbit and EVE are now friends!

Rabbit: Well I’ll be, I certainly do enjoy the garden the City has created. I wonder who did all this?

EVE: Plant.

Rabbit: Oh, hello. Did you plant all this?

EVE: * nods her head * Directive.

Rabbit: Well I’m not sure who you are. But it’s nice to meet someone who enjoys gardening. I’m Rabbit.

EVE: Eeevvvee.

Campaign Story: Rabbit and EVE enter a gardening competition.

Rabbit: EVE, I’ve heard from the City that there is going to be a Gardening Competition.

Rabbit: Would you perhaps be interested in joining me in the contest?

EVE: Plant. Directive.

Chapter 1: Directive Calls

Chapter 1-1: An intrigued EVE decides to learn more about the Gardening Competition.

Chapter 1-2: Gardeners, some in pairs, will compete for how their gardens look, tended, and what plants are presented.

Chapter 1-3: The winner will be given a grand prize. A shiny new trophy.

Chapter 1-4: EVE remembers WALL-E having a trophy in his collection. She decides to surprise him by winning this trophy.

Chapter 1-5: She joins Rabbit in the competition.

EVE: Plant?

Rabbit: Don’t worry, EVE. We’ll be planting soon, the first thing we need are some supplies.

Rabbit: Then we’ll need to figure out what to plant first.

Chapter 2: Seed Search

Chapter 2-1: Rabbit tasks EVE with finding some seeds to plant from the Covered Market. While Rabbit gets his gardening tools from his home.

Chapter 2-2: When EVE flies to the Covered Market, she gets ambushed by creeps.

Chapter 2-3: EVE fires her hand cannon, causing them to scatter.

Chapter 2-4: Now EVE can get the seeds without interruption. It does take a bit to explain the situation to the shopkeeper for seeds.

Chapter 2-5: With the seeds in hand, she meets back up with Rabbit at the Park.

EVE: * shows the seeds *

Rabbit: Nicely done, EVE. Seeing as you got those, we’ll plant them and see what they grow.

Rabbit: Although, I can’t but feel like we’re forgetting something.

EVE: Earth?

Chapter 3: Mystery Plants

Chapter 3-1: Rabbit and EVE make their way to the Event Space, and find they have quite the competition.

Chapter 3-2: Their competitors were Madam Mim, Minnie and Mickey Mouse, and even the Queen of Hearts.

Chapter 3-3: Rabbit seems a little tensed up by the competition. But EVE reassures him that they got this.

Chapter 3-4: Rabbit and EVE plant their seeds and begin to water them.

Chapter 3-5: Once everyone planted their seeds. The judges tell them to return here when their plant is in bloom.

Rabbit: EVE, you did go to the Covered Market and got seeds. Right?

EVE: * nods *

Rabbit: Very well. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see what our mystery plant becomes.

Chapter 4: In Bloom

Chapter 4-1: The next day, Rabbit and EVE return to their plant.

Chapter 4-2: They find the plant in full bloom, about to blossom.

Chapter 4-3: Just then EVE hears creeps coming their way, and gets ready to defend the plant.

Chapter 4-4: Rabbit and EVE work together to fight the creeps, protecting their plant.

Chapter 4-5: When the creeps retreat, they find their plant has bloomed into a beautiful red and blue flower.

EVE: Plant! Whooohooo!

Rabbit: Well I’ll be. It’s certainly beautiful. Now we just need to continue nurturing it and we’ll win.

Madam Mim: So… they think they can beat me? Well, they got another thing coming.

Friend Dialogue Level 7

Rabbit: EVE are you alright? I heard you getting worked up.

EVE: Directive.

Rabbit: Don’t tell me. Pooh tried to get some hunny, didn’t he?

EVE: * nods *

Chapter 5: Sabotage

Chapter 5-1: Wanting to keep the plants dreadful, Mim decides to do some sabotaging.

Chapter 5-2: Muttering some magic words, Mim makes the flower smell foul.

Chapter 5-3: But she wasn’t the only one who wants to win. The Queen of Hearts wants to win one way or another.

Chapter 5-4: The Queen orders her playing cards to ruin the flowers from the other competitors.

Chapter 5-5: Rabbit and EVE were enjoying their new flower until Rabbit got a whiff of its smell.

EVE: Hmmmm?

Rabbit: Dear me, what kind of flower is this? I never thought it would smell this awful.

EVE: Aaahhh!

Rabbit: EVE, what’s wrong?

Chapter 6: Foul Play

Chapter 6-1: EVE can’t tell Rabbit what she’s saying. So she brings him to where she was going.

Chapter 6-2: They find Mickey and Minnie’s plants all wilted. They were once pretty marigolds.

Chapter 6-3: Rabbit realizes that this was too fast to happen and suspects foul play.

Chapter 6-4: EVE realizes that their flower could also be sabotaged too. She feels infuriated.

Chapter 6-5: Rabbit asks the two mice what happened.

Minnie: Goodness, I don’t know. The marigolds weren’t like this yesterday.

Rabbit: Have you noticed anyone around them lately?

Mickey: Well, now that you mentioned it. The Queen of Hearts did look a bit jealous, she maybe wanted to win.

EVE: Directive?

Rabbit: You know EVE, she might be the only one cheating.

Root Out the Cheaters

Chapter 7-1: Rabbit and EVE concluded that both Madam Mim and the Queen of Hearts cheated to win.

Chapter 7-2: Furious, EVE wanted to blast them with her hand cannon. But Rabbit stops her and they go to the judges.

Chapter 7-3: The judges were shocked to hear that Mim and the Queen cheated. Therefore they were both disqualified.

Chapter 7-4: Once Mim hears this she storms off in a huff. As for the Queen of Hearts, the judges made sure they gave her a constellation prize to please her Majesty.

Chapter 7-5: Now Rabbit, EVE, Mickey, and Minnie remained.

Rabbit: Now what? Our gardens were ruined, and the contest is almost over.

EVE: Plant.

Rabbit: EVE, our flower is too smelly.

Minnie: Actually, Rabbit. I think she means we all grow a new garden, together.

Friend Dialogue Level 10

Rabbit: EVE, come back with my lunch!

EVE: Plant!

Rabbit: Yes, it’s a plant. A carrot, but it’s been pulled out. It won’t grow again.

Chapter 8: Grow Together

Chapter 8-1: Rabbit, EVE, Minnie, and Mickey collaborate to grow their garden.

Chapter 8-2: EVE and Mickey got some seed packets, and Rabbit and Minnie got soil ready.

Chapter 8-3: A few minutes later, they now have a beautiful garden of flowers.

Chapter 8-4: Because they did it together, the judges decide to declare both teams the winner.

Chapter 8-5: They give the trophy to Mickey and Minnie, but they decide to give it to rabbit and EVE.

Rabbit: You’re giving it to us?

Minnie: Of course. You did discover that foul play.

Mickey: Not to mention your flower earlier did look pretty. It’s only fitting that you have it.

Rabbit: Well thank you. What do you say, EVE? What should we do with this?

EVE: WALL-E.

Rabbit: Very well, we’ll show this to WALL-E.

EVE: * giggles *

Campaign “Grow Show” complete.

“Double the Green Thumbs” unlocked.

I hope you enjoy!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney