[DONE] Recommended Mods Guide

Any advice on mods for Jumba? :thinking: Maybe 4x SP blue skill? Or I just go for BD? What do you think?

Mods to sally pleeese

modes to speed speed up the use of skills. not restoration, namely use, which in turn will give a quick use of the green skill. I used to use disgust for speed and she used the green skill almost instantly after the start of the fight. Lilo is very slow and speed is her best friend.

… no it’s not.

it’s your opinion, I think otherwise. show her tests in battle before stating anything. her task is to give control as soon as possible and do not care how long it lasts. if she does it slowly, then there is no point in her on the field - she will be killed faster.

All of these were added!

2 Likes

Jumba is a control character. He’s way better at dealing damage tho but yeah…

Yes, because her animation speed was roughly halved, NOT the cooldown.
This is where you are mistaking things.

I had her maxed for months…

Faster use of skill won’t do much if the skill fails to do its tasks. Simple.

oh my god, I wrote 10 times about the animation, and not about the cooldown of the ability.

I don’t know what you showed here. the test should be done with green mods and mods for speed. for all the time I saw only 1 time it poured in the coliseum, nowhere else. killed from the first time, until the moment when she used her skills. oh.
I would do the necessary tests, but I don’t have that many hero tokens to swap mods with.
and the tests are not done that way. 2 fights - put control against control with different mods. lilo+green modes vs disgust and lilo+speed modes vs disgust.
then 2 fights against dd with instant strong damage. let’s say bolt.

Any recommendations for Duff? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

It’s on the top…

Missed that :man_facepalming: apologies!

Sim, rainha má pleeese

I know he’s new but any advice for Agent P? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 green/blue and 2 normal crit

3 Likes

It is not necessary in the purple skill?

1 Like

No.
Because it’s single target and it does fantastic damage, and Perry has no stats supporting it.

Green skill does damage to all enemies.
Blue skill does damage to near enemies, but it scales more and it stuns.

how about 1green+1blue and 2 normal crit?

or suggest 2 of same colour skills?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney