Red Skills Feedback

I agree completely! I hang on because of the ppl I have been playing with, some which have been over a year. We are actually looking for a new game to all play together & keep playing with the ones who have already decided to quit.

You summed it up perfectly though! We spent to support the game we were having fun on & it actually made progress in the game for us. I don’t spend anymore because everything is been moving super fast these past couple of months. There’s absolutely no reason to spend the money on deals now because in a couple of weeks something else will be rolled out.

3 Likes

The red skill stat boosts don’t seem to be working; everyone who has red skills unlocked still show the same stats in the stat screen, i.e. Aladdin shows 149949 max hp, when it should be 149949 + 56561 from the red skill stat boost. Same with his basic damage stat. You can see his basic damage is lower then the red skill stat boost. Makes me doubt that Magic Carpet Ride even does any extra damage to control heroes.

2 Likes

Seems like all stat bonuses from red skills are not being added in to the heroes stats. Confirmed not working on Flynn, Duke, Jack Skellington, and Aladdin as mentioned above. I don’t have any of the other heroes but I’m going to go out on a limb and say they are broken as well.

Ha, the fact that it’s taken 13 days of Red Skills being available, for 2 people to notice that they are in fact not even working, should demonstrate how impossible they are to obtain…

…and further puzzles me as to why on earth they were released in this state :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Here is more evidence that the red skill stat boosts are broken:

As you can see, Aladdin’s stats are unaffected by leveling up his red skill

2 Likes

Here is Flynn:

1 Like

Will they change the way we obtain the red skills? Would be nice to have feedback on this :slight_smile:

I mean they decreased charges from 200 chips to 25 so…

I still see 200 on my hand…

That change hasn’t happened yet. But it will sometime this week. Also you will get a refund

Hello everyone i bringing this topic back, because the red Skill are in a development part so keep bringing your feedback about it.

(I’m from server 2 but still interested in help)

1 Like

The only part i still don’t like is the hero chips every level, ok you need chips to unlock but i can’t understand why we still need hero chips to level up the skill, for a new hero is really hard to get 530 chips to 6 stars, some chips for mods, 25 chips to unlock the red skill, 5 chips every level, after lv 10 6 chips, i don’t know how they think we can get so much hero chips for a single hero especially the new ones, i have 1200 Maleficient chips, i think would be a better ideia if you can exchange hero chips for an item, and you still need red chips and this item to level up the red skill, so you don’t need chips for the specific hero you just need the item you can get with any hero chip, and about red chips i’m really fine with that, after the change to 35 keys to do epic Cw and we get more red chips it is a lot more easy to farm, i still think that would be better if we can choose which hero we want the red chip but that’s ok, and despite the hero chip problem i really liked red skills, in the release i hated it but now after two months of farming i’m fine with the ideia, if they change the hero chip per level i think red skills are ready to be released, but that’s my opinion.

I used a translator, sorry for the grammar errors.

2 Likes

The ‘‘slot machine’’ should have 4th and 5th slot if player use 4/5 heroes with red skill.
Number of skill chips should be 10 per slot, when using mentioned 4/5 heroes.

Some new source of epic keys, invasion?
When amount of heroes with red skills will increase current amount won’t be enough.
and now is slowly increases, with new heroes which always have red skill.

2 Likes

The requirements to level up the red skills are still TOO HIGH. You want us to spend 10mil gold? Fine. 25 hero chips? Fine. Ridiculous 200-300k gold for every level? Ugh… that just hurts after spending 10mil for only UNLOCKING them. The absolute biggest thing that bothers me are the SKILL CHIPS. These things are down right unreasonable. Earning 125 of them just to unlock is soul-crushing. Then after that, every subsequent level up demands more and more of these damn things just to keep it up! At first it seemed easy because it only asks for 5. But then it asks to 10… then 15… the rising level caps have made it IMPRACTICAL to keep up with more than ONE hero! Ever since the release of red skills, I’ve only managed to successfully match the max level of red skill on only ONE character, which is Kevin. And the ONLY reason it was possible was because you guys decided to reward server 1 with a bunch skill chips specifically for Kevin when red skills were launched for the first time. Oh, and I’ve only made it to level 20 (matching a level 140 hero). Unfortunately, this grinding has actually PREVENTED me from catching up to the current level of 145 (at the time of writing this comment). Please, you guys have to be reasonable! The economy it still absolutely TERRIBLE! I managed to unlock the red skills of Jack Skellington and Animal, but those are underdeveloped because it’s NOT REALISTIC to try and keep up with more than ONE hero! This is nuts, and I really don’t think I can do this anymore.

I’ve been trying to find creative ways to beat players even when I’m under-leveled. I’ve been trying to encourage myself to learn more and more things about how these characters work so I can MAKE GUIDES FOR EVERYONE. I’ve been trying to bring balance myself by using older heroes like Kevin, Jack Skellington, and Mike and making them succeed against the poorly designed OP new heroes. But I’ve reached my limit. I can’t do anything anymore.

9 Likes

My thoughts on red skills is that it’s going to be hard and long to unlock these skills since you needed to get through all of the other promotions. And so far, only Server 1 has them and not all of the heroes in DHBM have these red skills.

My thoughts: Meh… (Wouldn’t it be nice to add orange skills?)

3 Likes

Out of all skill types, the one I hate the most is level-limited skill. And from the look of it, currently, all red skills are level-limited

Huh, I wonder why?

3 Likes

A mí me gustaría que el genio como habilidad roja pueda concederse deseos ya que como en la película Aladdín lo libera ya es libre de hacer tantos deseos como pueda pero yo solo quiero que se pueda conceder uno de los tres deseos y ya

@Polaris there is plans to improve the red skills with what the community is talking here and wait for more feedback afther that. Currently I’m in server 2 and as long as i can read from above it’s sounds like the worst feature that will be facing, more frustrating that other game modes previously added and more time consuming that Invasion.

2 Likes

You do if you want the red skill in this lifetime. I have managed it for two characters, I cannot afford the gold for the others and can’t get any more chips until they raise the cap. CW has gotten so difficult, it only gives you a few each day and that is only if you can finish. I have found that if a team has beast or a few other characters (pan, or any other characters that have a red skill unlocked) you can not finish the wave. I hit the cap a while ago, most of my team is R3, enchanted and skills maxed. Yet, if there is a level 132 team of almost any combination of characters and beast, they just destroy my team like they are made of tissues. If they have two characters or more that have red skills it seems they are impossible to beat.

I have tried to craft teams that would work better with the debuffs, no tanks and hearty characters. I have found that I cannot even beat CW on hard, fighting team more than 10 levels below me all orange. I do pretty well on invasion, but I cannot finish a city watch fully to save my life. It changed when I unlocked Jack Skellington’s red skill, from then on CW has been brutal.

2 Likes

would it be possible to turn off the chat spam for red skills? or just have it for unlocking? a post for every upgrade is ridiculous and we’re losing actual chat/conversation as a result.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney